Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

HeHateMe

UGH!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I wish I would have tried to unload Antonio Brown in the offseason. I wonder what all he did in Pittsburgh that they kept quiet.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Colin Kapernick called AB and asked if he wanted to play catch
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After the first round of divisional games, here are the three division leaders:

Red: Dallas Death Rattle, 2-1, 388 points
    White: Lud Billy Bumblers, 3-0, 368
    Pink: Big Coughlinhunters, 3-0, 354

The Death Rattle team finished 11th last year but seems to have really turned it around. He is taking advantage of Dalvin Cook staying healthy and waiver pickup Darren Waller being the breakout tight end of the year so far.

To think we drafted seven tight ends in our 36 draft picks and none of them were Waller. I thought about taking him with the last overall pick but made a homer pick instead that of course is on IR already this year.

Death Rattle and the Coughlinhunters will face off this week.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    After the first round of divisional games, here are the three division leaders:

Red: Dallas Death Rattle, 2-1, 388 points
    White: Lud Billy Bumblers, 3-0, 368
    Pink: Big Coughlinhunters, 3-0, 354

The Death Rattle team finished 11th last year but seems to have really turned it around. He is taking advantage of Dalvin Cook staying healthy and waiver pickup Darren Waller being the breakout tight end of the year so far.

To think we drafted seven tight ends in our 36 draft picks and none of them were Waller. I thought about taking him with the last overall pick but made a homer pick instead that of course is on IR already this year.

Death Rattle and the Coughlinhunters will face off this week.
    My season is shot with Barkley going down.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Says the guy right before he wins a game over another division leader and takes a 2.5 game lead in his own division in only 4 games. I think you will probably be alright.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

a tie!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Says the guy right before he wins a game over another division leader and takes a 2.5 game lead in his own division in only 4 games. I think you will probably be alright.
    That was a surprise, but I've been very lucky so far this season. I've had some weeks where the big players on my opposing teams have laid eggs. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, but that runs out eventually. I'm going to need Barkley back and a consistent WR2. A.J. Green maybe?

Country
    Country Flag

Winston being a lot better the last two weeks helps you. I was a dumbass and dropped Winston in my other league. Of course a QB needy team scooped him up on waivers before I could get him back.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Winston being a lot better the last two weeks helps you. I was a dumbass and dropped Winston in my other league. Of course a QB needy team scooped him up on waivers before I could get him back.
    He's hard to trust from week-to-week. Nice to see Bridgewater go off though. I would never have had the balls to start him.

I had a rough weekend. Was in the ER with my dad until 4am and slept right through setting rosters this morning. I don't think it's going to matter anyway.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was very fortunate again this week. My opponent ran into some bad luck and lost Fuller and Kerryon Johnson in the first quarter.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy that i stood vs Death Rattle in the week when he put up his lowest score of the season so far.

He's clocked over 150 pts three times this season.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

whomever put Kirk Cousins on the wire screwed the pooch.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the standings at the mid-point of the season:

The Red
    RK TEAM W-L-T PF
    1. RUBE's .45s 5-2, 790
    2. Dallas Death Rattle 4-3, 929
    3. death by snu snu 4-3, 753
    4. Tower Ka-Tet (SpaceMaN) 2-5, 605

The White
    RK TEAM W-L-T PF
    1. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis) 5-1-1, 841
    2. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr) 5-2, 790
    3. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023) 4-3, 738
    4. Blaine The Pain Train 1-6, 446

Pink
    RK TEAM W-L-T PF
    1. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant) 5-2, 778
    2. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41) 3-3-1, 694
    3. Garrell's Raiders 2-5, 749
    4. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius) 1-6, 692

As you can see, there are a lot of teams still in the division races.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    whomever put Kirk Cousins on the wire screwed the pooch.
    That would be Jason. I have been giving him hell ever since he did that. He has a pretty good lead on the first pick of next year's draft already.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

T would like to take the time to thank Andrew Luck for putting me on the fast train to "Tanking for Tua"
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for not getting my lineup set this week. I was away on college visits with my oldest daughter. I feel bad because I ended up losing to Blaine the Pain Train, who I would have beaten with minor changes I would probably have made. I hope this does not cost you the top draft pick. Sorry dude.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If I could actually get something out of Barkley and find a reliable #2 WR, I might have a decent shot at winning this thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Let's see. If my best WR hadn't been stupid and booted from two teams, my second best WR hadn't been traded to Cleveland, my top two RBs hadn't got hurt and came back to time shares, and I had a good TE, then I would have a great shot at winning this thing.

Just kidding (kinda.) I have to find a way to stay ahead of Dallas Death Rattle because even if we split games he is going to own the points tie-breaker.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's see. If my best WR hadn't been stupid and booted from two teams, my second best WR hadn't been traded to Cleveland, my top two RBs hadn't got hurt and came back to time shares, and I had a good TE, then I would have a great shot at winning this thing.

Just kidding (kinda.) I have to find a way to stay ahead of Dallas Death Rattle because even if we split games he is going to own the points tie-breaker.
    Those are all facts. You've had some weird tough breaks this year.

Although, I could argue that OBJ's effectiveness has not been the same the last few years. As a Giants fan, I wasn't sad to see him go. Everyone thought it was Eli, it's not. He sucks up too much of the QB's attention, not to mention the defense.

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the standings after the non-divisional portion of the schedule:

The Red
    RK. TEAM: W-L
    1. Dallas Death Rattle: 7-4
    2. RUBE's .45s: 7-4
    3. death by snu snu: 7-4
    4. Tower Ka-Tet: 4-7

The White
    RK. TEAM: W-L-T
    1. Lud Billy Bumblers: 8-3
    2. Equus Asinus: 6-5
    3. Walkin' Dudes: 5-5-1
    4. Blaine The Pain Train: 2-9

Pink
    RK. TEAM: W-L-T
    1. The Big CoughlinHunters: 7-4
    2. The Derry's Rejects: 4-6-1
    3. The Forbidden Zone: 4-7
    4. Garrell's Raiders: 4-7

There are only three divisional games left so now the teams trailing in the White and Pink divisions are really going to have to make a move and have some luck to have a chance at the playoffs. The Red division appears like it is going to go down to the wire again and has the best chance to supply the wildcard team right now.

Also, if you are thinking about making a trade (for the playoffs or for next year), the deadline is in less than two days.

Good luck everybody.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanted that win so bad last weekend. So close. Sanu killed me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That one hurts. Barkley is killing me.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Yeah. I'm starting to winder if they should have signed CHARLES Barkley.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Yeah. I'm starting to winder if they should have signed CHARLES Barkley.
    It's not really on him. They have a terrible offensive line and teams know they have a rookie QB and gameplan to stop Barkley and force Jones to beat them. It just makes sense. Until Jones develops and the offensive line improves, Barkley will struggle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast