Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I bow to thee, Still Servant!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, everyone! It's been a rough year for me personally, but this has made me feel a lot better for sure. Fantasy football, in general, has been a welcome distraction.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I may have won the championship, but I totally blew my first pick. Both Browns and Metcalf would have been the way to go. I'm not giving up on Harry, but he looked very raw after coming back from the injury. It also didn't help that Brady showed some signs of regression this year.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I may have won the championship, but I totally blew my first pick. Both Browns and Metcalf would have been the way to go. I'm not giving up on Harry, but he looked very raw after coming back from the injury. It also didn't help that Brady showed some signs of regression this year.
    I am pretty ticked off. I had AJ brown in a dynasty league i was in and put him on the wire before he started dominating
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is everyone coming back for the league this year? I know Feev has expressed interest in owning a team.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am back. Always back.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm In
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As far as I know everyone was coming back. I will send out a message soon to make sure.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure, if there is football I'll be back.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    As far as I know everyone was coming back. I will send out a message soon to make sure.
    Spaceman mentioned he was done last year, but I don't know how serious he was about it. He might have just been upset at the moment

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Awww.come on. NOONE got upset last year. LOL
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spaceman mentioned he was done last year, but I don't know how serious he was about it. He might have just been upset at the moment
    I had already talked to him after the season to see if I needed to start recruiting. He changed his mind. I had a pretty good idea he had because he made some moves at the end of the season showing he was preparing for the future.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had already talked to him after the season to see if I needed to start recruiting. He changed his mind. I had a pretty good idea he had because he made some moves at the end of the season showing he was preparing for the future.
    Good. I'm glad. At first glance, I think he's going to get the guy he wants at #2.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will be back for this season and have selected my keepers.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've decided that I will not be returning to the league unless it switches sites. I've had enough of espn and their hate spreading and will no longer associate with it on any level.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

19 days until the keeper deadline closes (really 18, but 19 sounds better.) I will get a replacement for SpaceMaN soon but the rest of you need to input your keepers if you have not.

I realize that there may be delays in the start of the season (or Heaven forbid, the season gets canceled) but until they announce something we will proceed with the normal schedule.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

All set!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

19 days until the keeper deadline closes (really 18, but 19 sounds better.) I will get a replacement for SpaceMaN soon but the rest of you need to input your keepers if you have not.

I realize that there may be delays in the start of the season (or Heaven forbid, the season gets canceled) but until they announce something we will proceed with the normal schedule.
    I know Fernando expressed interest recently in getting a team.

Country
    Country Flag

Fernando accepted the open spot a few days back but in the interest of giving him more time to look at his team (and for the couple people that just didn't submit their keepers), I am extending the keeper deadline until July 25th. So if you haven't submitted or you want to make a change, here is your chance.

Also, if you have a question or concern about the league, please use the email feature through ESPN to reach out to me. I moved a couple weeks ago and for some reason I cannot open this website on my phone at the new house. I really thought this site was down a few days because I could open other sites on my phone. Then I tried to access it at work and realized it was my crappy phone service instead. The problem will be fixed once they install internet at the house but they were backed up so it may be awhile.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Man...its gonna be a bizarre season. Lol.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, since this is a dynasty league we are going to have a draft whether the NFL plays or not. I would still like to have it in early August since we do a slow draft and its possible they still start on time. I will setup the thread on the ESPN message board soon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm ready to draft now!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ready
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

where is the draft order?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy to join the League! (Go Gilead Brewery!)

As I mentioned to Rube, I'm a diehard football fan but I've never participated in fantasy before. So if I ask stupid noob questions, please bare with me. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast