+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83
Results 2,051 to 2,055 of 2055

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A bit of random info from Sunday's games: there wasn't a single player to rush for over 100 yards. Edwards-Helaire is the only one to break that barrier so far. There are a few that could tonight but I think the end of the "bell cow" running back is upon us.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For comparison, there have been 11 players that hit 100 yards receiving so far.

Weedeater Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And Derrick Henry still moves forward....
    Wish List:
    Duma Key inscribed or flatsigned
    On Writing inscribed or flatsigned
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Man, Clyde Edwards-Helaire looked good. That is why I was trying to trade up to get him. Luckily for me, Fernandito decided not to play him against me.
    Rookie move.
    I guess I should have waited until the games were over to question his roster decisions because he still beat me.

Actually, three of the four playoff teams from last year lost in week one.

Weedeater Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bah, I stayed consistent...losing🤪
    Wish List:
    Duma Key inscribed or flatsigned
    On Writing inscribed or flatsigned
    Mister Slaughter S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83