Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Derry, I will give you the #2 pick, Corey Coleman's IR tail, Legarrette Blount, Virgil Green, Jacoby Brissett and the right to pick my kicker for week 1 (must be a current starter) for your #1 pick.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Derry, I will give you the #2 pick, Corey Coleman's IR tail, Legarrette Blount, Virgil Green, Jacoby Brissett and the right to pick my kicker for week 1 (must be a current starter) for your #1 pick.
    I meant to reply to your previous post concerning trades but I was pretty busy this weekend. There are no limits on the number of trades but for a trade like that he would have to drop players to stay within the roster limit. So for trades I will facilitate before the draft it would probably be better to offer a good player and the #2 pick for a "so so" player of his and the #1 pick. That way no one has to be dropped and it wont mess with the draft input.

Also, Gabriel (thegunslinger41) hasn't posted much here recently so I would send him an offer via email. If he accepts then I would like a message from both of you confirming the trade.

And it needs to happen in the next 48 hours.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, thanks
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

looking to trade up in the 1st round...

PM or email
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is almost exactly one day until our slow draft starts.

To make it easier for everyone to keep to the position limits, I thought I would point out those that were close at certain positions.

Limits Reached:

Garrell already has 12 WRs.

DoctorZauis (Forbidden Zone), Kent (death by snu snu), and SkippyD023 (Equus Asinus) all have three D/Sts.

Within one of a limit:

Team: Position Limit Almost Reached
    The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41): QB
    Dallas Death Rattles (knightmare): QB
    Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*): WR
    Garrell's Raiders: QB
    Tower Ka-Tet (SpaceMaN): QB, RB
    The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant): QB
    Death by Snu Snu (Kent*): QB
    Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis): TE

As you can see it is mostly at QB but there are a couple other positions that people should watch when drafting. (Many are within one of the D/ST and K limits but I am not going to list those since most likely no one will draft multiple D/STs or Ks.)

Other random note from looking at everyone's rosters: I am surprised how many people have five or less RBs.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't look now but we may have a pass on the first pick. No need to trade.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss something? The draft doesn't start until about 10 hours from now so Gabriel has plenty of time to pick and I don't see any messages from him.

Did something happen with Jacobs that everyone wants?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit. I thought today was the 1st all day. I'm going to have to go retract some work emails.

Country
    Country Flag

The draft opens in about 30 minutes and it looks like Gabriel is willing to trade his pick (see the league page for his message.)

If anyone can make a deal with him, please make sure I hear from both sides as confirmation before his time runs out. I will then make the roster edits and swap the draft order.

Good luck in the draft everyone.

Country
    Country Flag

So never mind on the trade talk and lucky you knightmare. Gabriel has already submitted his pick and it is Kyler Murray, QB, Arizona. Once it strikes midnight, knightmare will be on the clock and I assume it won't take long for him to post Josh Jacobs' name.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Josh Jacobs, I was taking Murray next so smart pick and thank you

Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I jinxed it. I said it was moving fast.

Country
    Country Flag

Garrell still has about 11 hours to make his pick. I will send him another reminder if he hasn't picked before I go to bed.

Picks so far:
    1. The Derry's Rejects: Kyler Murray, QB, Arizona
    2. Dallas Death Rattle: Josh Jacobs, RB, Oakland
    3. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains: David Montgomery, RB, Chicago
    4. Garrell's Raiders: On the clock until 6:12 central tomorrow morning

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

still interested in trading into any pick on the clock.

Please pm me on DT.org or email at my username at gmail (ESPN fantasy email system is ass...)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damien Harris RB Patriots
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Everyone please remember that this draft is taking place on the message board of our league page on ESPN. That way our two members that aren't on this website can see the picks as well. The ESPN page looks a little different now so the thread doesn't stand out as much but it is labeled 2019 Slow Draft.

I went ahead and posted Garrell's pick there.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

are you able to update the thread heading in the top of that post with the picks, Rube? kind of hard to see who has been picked.

Espn boards seems more clunky this year. Well at least we only have 3 rounds to get through...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

No, it will not let me update it this time. That is why I posted the message you see above here and on the message board. I will continue to post an updated list at least once a day.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for takin the commissionership Rube.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

Please pm me on DT.org or email at my username at gmail (ESPN fantasy email system is ass...)
    I pm'd you.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

I pm'd you.
    Dude, I am on the clock, so let me know soon.

Country
    Country Flag

Picks so far:
    1. The Derry's Rejects: Kyler Murray, QB, Arizona
    2. Dallas Death Rattle: Josh Jacobs, RB, Oakland
    3. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains: David Montgomery, RB, Chicago
    4. Garrell's Raiders: Damien Harris, RB, New England
    5. Equus Asinus: Darrell Henderson, RB, LA Rams
    6. The Forbidden Zone: On the Clock until 8:02 PM Central Saturday

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is supposed to be the easy part of the draft. We could be here a while.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    This is supposed to be the easy part of the draft. We could be here a while.
    Mike Sanders, RB, Eagles

I had to wait to hear back from a trade offer, so back off!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How does the draft work at the end of round one?

Back to pick #1, Derry's Rejects?

Or is the draft a snaking one, where #12 picks at the end of round one and the beginning of round two?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast