Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Damn. I had a small chance, but Herbert went f*cking crazy with almost 60 points, and both of his WRs put up 30+. That's a stacked team.
    It's hard to beat anyone when the QB drops 58.

I stole one yesterday after losing both of my Giants players in Barkley and Golladay. Andrews had to have a career night on Monday Night football for me to squeak by.
    Well, you got me this week. I had a good game but I made one bad decision in starting Lockett. Geno Smith killed his production.
    I pushed all the right buttons this week. Lockett is usually death to me in all leagues in past years. He never lays an egg against me. No Wilson was certainly the difference.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Damn. I had a small chance, but Herbert went f*cking crazy with almost 60 points, and both of his WRs put up 30+. That's a stacked team.
    It's hard to beat anyone when the QB drops 58.
    I do not like the Bonuses in this league that elevator a players score if the Throw for 300 yds passing or catch or run for over 100 yards. It makes the contest all about having those players that do that consistently (which are not that many).

Especially as it pertains to QB. I mean the Roster limit for QBs is too damn high at 5. You cant even get a QB off of the waiver wire if you have one that is injured, because they are all on teams already. which put me in great hot water when my two Qbs got cut because they A. wouldnt take a COVID Vaccine and B. Rampantly banged maseusses.

The 5 QB limitation is too high. It motivates owners to hoard QBs so they can try and find that diamond in the rough that puts up 300 yd games.
    You've won a couple championships under those rules and I am pretty sure you have been against limits in the past.
    Everyone has bad luck some years. That's not a reason to keep changing the rules.

We can vote on new limits in the off-season but how do you tell someone they now have to drop a player they may have held for years?
    I have never liked the elevator bonuses. I think it is a cheap way to a win and it does not enhance parity with in the League, but like with anything else I play within the rules that are on the table.

The bonuses do not go well with such big rosters that we keep in this league. Because of the bonuses, the important players are the ones who hit the bonuses regularly, which can skew a win in a certain teams direction, and that is okay if that is your intent, but it just seems incongruous with such a large roster limit. Many if not most of the guys you are keeping on your roster are not going to hit those elevator bonuses. I think the competition should be between picking the right guys weekly (every team has a lot of guys) not see who has been able to corral the most bonus hitting players (which are an extreme minority)

I think that paired with the scarcity of QBs, the elevator bonuses even more skew the QB position. I mean everyone knows that to cover a bye or injury, you might have to deal with a QB who is not as good as your starter, but because of the 5 QB limit there is rarely even a guy you can get off the wire to give you a fighting chance, especially if your opponent is starting a guy that could give him 50 or 60 points due to hitting an elevator bonus, lol. QBs are already over powered in this league with 6 point passing TDs, why do they need elevator bonuses? (that being said i'm holding 5 QBs right now trying to squeeze some points out of one of em LOL) You are probably not going to keep a bye week replacement QB if you pick one up to cover a bye, especially if there are no magical elevator bonuses

I'm not for having owners have to give up their dynasty players, i just think it should be easier for everyone to field a lineup. I mean pickings are slim even with D/ST and Kickers, but at least there are normally a couple of them on the wire that a player who is desperate can pick up to have a starter.

As far as the playoff situation, I just think it would be more engaging if more teams made the playoffs. The consolation ladder is horseshit and it is a big part of the playoff format in this league with 66% of the teams not even making the playoffs. I mean does it really matter that a team with a poor record might squeak in? with a three weeks system they would have to win three times to win it all.

Im unsure if the espn interface can handle it, but the way to go would be to make a 3 week playoff where the top two teams get a bye.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ESPN can handle it. Like I said earlier, we will vote on these proposed changes. I will say, I was already planning on having a vote to completely get rid of player limits so that will be one option on the poll. The options will probably be:

-Get rid of player limits
    -Get rid of limits except for QB, K, and D/ST
    -Leave the limits as they are
    -Lower just the QB limit
    -Lower the QB, K, and D/ST limits

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The rules as they are make drafting huge just like the NFL.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, I have to stop making last second lineup changes. I pulled D'Ernest Johnson out of my lineup minutes before the game. He already has 9 points on the first drive and it doesn't look like Denver is going to slow Cleveland down. Oh well.

Edit: He finished with 27. That sure would have helped.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck Bill Belichick.

Country
    Country Flag

The "Mid-Season" Standings:

The Red
    RK. TEAM W-L-T
    1. death by snu snu 5-2-0
    2. Gilead Brewery 4-3-0
    3. RUBE's .45s 3-4-0
    4. Dallas Death Rattle 2-5-0

The White
    RK. TEAM W-L-T
    1. Blaine The Pain Train 5-2-0
    2. Walkin' Dudes 5-2-0
    3. Equus Asinus 3-4-0
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers 1-6-0

Pink
    RK. TEAM W-L-T
    1. The Forbidden Zone 4-3-0
    2. The Big CoughlinHunters 4-3-0
    3. The Derry's Rejects 3-3-1
    4. Garrell's Raiders 2-4-1

With eight games left and most of the teams within two games of their division lead, it is really wide open still.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I pulled off an improbably win last week. Hoping that I can continue my dub streak with most of my starters on their Bye week coming back.

Hope Pat Mahomes can bounce back on Monday night!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just need Mahomes to put up 20-22 points tonight to win my matchup. Any other year that's a lock, but this year I have no idea what to expect from the Chiefs offense.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just need Mahomes to put up 20-22 points tonight to win my matchup. Any other year that's a lock, but this year I have no idea what to expect from the Chiefs offense.
    The Giants defense can be surprisingly good sometimes. They can also be terrible, so it can go either way.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I fear my season is over. Right down the drain with Derrick Henry. Ugh!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mahomes couldn't give me 20 f*****g points against the Giants. Fuq this season.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mahomes couldn't give me 20 f*****g points against the Giants. Fuq this season.
    YOU!?! KELCE GOT ME ZERO POINTS!!!

Country
    Country Flag

At least y'all aren't leading the league in points and sitting 9th. I have scored over 120 points each of the last three weeks and still lost all three. One stupid decision each week is killing me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

At least y'all aren't leading the league in points and sitting 9th. I have scored over 120 points each of the last three weeks and still lost all three. One stupid decision each week is killing me.
    Yeah, that's insane. You've had the most points scored against you.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Want to thank Austin Ekeler for going supernova yesterday against the Steelers after I stupidly forgot to set my lineup and started a bunch of Bye players on there.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. Ekeler looked pretty good!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I helped you out this week, Rube (barely). Now you have to help me out!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well sorry Mike, I think I'm gonna have to wipe the floor with Rube this week. The only doubt I have is if I should start Melvin Gordon or Clyde Edwards...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well sorry Mike, I think I'm gonna have to wipe the floor with Rube this week. The only doubt I have is if I should start Melvin Gordon or Clyde Edwards...
    I don't care what you do with him, he's not in my division!

Country
    Country Flag

I helped you out this week, Rube (barely). Now you have to help me out!
    Sorry. I just keep finding ways to lose this year. I went into Monday with a decent chance to win in two leagues but was playing against Gibson in both. It would be nice if one of the few stars I have, Kamara, was healthy.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be nice if Patrick Mahomes played like Patrick Mahomes.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

He's playing like SHERLOCK Homes!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the standings after the non-divisional games.

The Red
    RK TEAM W-L-T
    1. death by snu snu 8-4-0
    2. RUBE's .45s 5-7-0
    3. Gilead Brewery 5-7-0
    4. Dallas Death Rattle 5-7-0

The White
    RK TEAM W-L-T
    1. Blaine The Pain Train 9-3-0
    2. Walkin' Dudes 9-3-0
    3. Equus Asinus 6-6-0
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers 4-8-0

Pink
    RK TEAM W-L-T
    1. The Derry's Rejects 6-5-1
    2. The Forbidden Zone 5-7-0
    3. The Big CoughlinHunters 5-7-0
    4. Garrell's Raiders 4-7-1

Normally at this point I am talking about all of the close races. Unfortunately, with only three divisional games left and the leaders up by three games, there isn't much of a chance for there to be an upset in The Red and The White divisions. The second-place team in The White will be the wildcard team as well.

However, the Pink division is wide open. Everyone has a shot there. It will be interesting to see who comes out of that division.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooooooooo I should start tanking immediately for a better pick then?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast