Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    At 3-2, I think I'm doing OK for my first stab at Fantasy
    For sure! Helaire really hasn't hit a stride yet. They haven't completely immersed him into the offense yet.

Like last year, I'm doing it with smoke and mirrors. Heath had Claypool who dropped 40. Thankfully there would have been zero reason for him to ever start him. Claypool will go the rest of his career without scoring 4 TDs in a game.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're not going to need smoke and mirrors this week. Kamara is the main player keeping my team afloat this year and he and Lockett are on their bye weeks. Of course, the week after Ruggs breaks out, he is also on his bye.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

With Bell joining the Chiefs to complete the Kansas City Warriors, RIP to Clyde Edwards Helaire fantasy owners (like myself )

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With Bell joining the Chiefs to complete the Kansas City Warriors, RIP to Clyde Edwards Helaire fantasy owners (like myself )
    He's got like 74 yards rushing as we speak with 5 minutes left in the half.

Rube, you did get hit hard by the bye this week.

I also have to say, I really do love Fitzpatrick, he put up some huge weeks for me last year and has been good again this year. He's a surprisingly good fantasy asset.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bell wasn't allowed to play this week so we will have to see how his presence effects Edwards-Helaire in future weeks. I imagine Bell will be more of the backup/third-down back.

Its not just the bye weeks killing me. My RB depth is awful behind Kamara and my WRs are super inconsistent. My roster is also aging. It is getting close to rebuilding time so I may start trading for draft picks/young players.

At least my fantasy team isn't as awful as my NFL team. Down 28-3 to Arizona in the 3rd. Ugh.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    He's got like 74 yards rushing as we speak with 5 minutes left in the half.
    He had a great game - hadn't gone 100 yds rushing since WK1- but Bell didn't play yesterday, he will Sunday. I hope they envision Bell as more of a 3rd down back or maybe give the RB2 spot to him over Williams in which case CEHs touches won't be affected too much.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Its not just the bye weeks killing me. My RB depth is awful behind Kamara and my WRs are super inconsistent. My roster is also aging. It is getting close to rebuilding time so I may start trading for draft picks/young players.
    Yeap, I've learned that my WR core is super inconsistent. I pretty much need Mahomes to to be superhuman each and every week.

Gonna have to make some serious moves this season or offseason.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

An interesting stat in our league. I've been fortunate this year to have only 580 points against this year. Which is one of the lowest in the league. Kyle has had an amazing year but the stat that really jumps out is that he has 480 points against this year! That's an insane number that clearly is reflected in his unbeaten status. That being said, it's going to be very difficult for that to continue.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got you this week right? Shit your team is stacked son. Hope that Pat Mahomie goes nuclear against the Broncos on Sunday.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got you this week right? Shit your team is stacked son. Hope that Pat Mahomie goes nuclear against the Broncos on Sunday.
    Stacked? I don't know about that. I'm keeping my head above water without Barkley. Last year the TE combo of Andrews/Kelce was deadly, but Andrews has been up and down so far this year. Slayton has been a find, but he's banged up this week and the Giants offense is bad. Robinson was a nice pickup, but he's regressing. If your RBs go off, I'm in trouble.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    An interesting stat in our league. I've been fortunate this year to have only 580 points against this year. Which is one of the lowest in the league. Kyle has had an amazing year but the stat that really jumps out is that he has 480 points against this year! That's an insane number that clearly is reflected in his unbeaten status. That being said, it's going to be very difficult for that to continue.
    And going into this week, I had the most scored against me. Not that it matters because my team is falling apart anyway.

To make it even worse this week, my opponent has two players from Washington. So while I get to watch my Cowboys suck in real football it is also killing me in fantasy football.

Edit: Well, it was killing me until Brady and Lockett went nuts.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Burrow throws for 400+ yards and 4 TDs.
    Mahomes throws for 200 yards and 1 TD.

Country
    Country Flag

KC just didn't need Mahomes to win this week. Cincinnati needs Burrow every week to be competitive.

We are at the mid-point of our regular season. Here are the current standings:

The Red:
    1. Rube's .45s: 4-3
    1. Gilead Brewery (fernandito): 4-3
    1. Dallas Death Rattle (Brooks*): 4-3
    4. death by snu snu (Kent*): 1-6

The White:
    1. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023): 7-0
    2. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis): 3-4
    3. Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*): 2-5
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr): 2-5

Pink:
    1. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant): 6-1
    2. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius): 4-3
    3. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41): 4-3
    4. Garrell's Raiders: 1-6

SkippyD023 and Still Servant are trying to run away with their divisions. The Red division race continues to be a dog fight and the wildcard race is wide open.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to have trouble fielding 2 running backs this week, especially if Jones doesn't play. It's going to be tough to win his week.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Who the hell has Equus been playing to have such a low points against? That number is crazy!

Country
    Country Flag

Luck of the draw. I had my lowest point total of the season in my game against him and so did Derry's Rejects. Besides us, he has only faced one other team with a winning record so far (your Forbidden Zone, DoctorZaius.) It will balance out.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There's trade talks between Green Bay and Houston over Will Fuller. I'm giddy about the prospect since he's on my Fantasy and Rodgers will probably turn to him often as a deep threat for some nice numbers.

Pls make this happen Football Gods.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I drafted Fuller in this league. He couldn't stay on the field for his first two years. I should have held on to him though.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Who's Equis Asinus? Is he on here?

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, SkippyD023, although he doesn't post a lot.

If you look at the standings above, I put thedarktower.org name in parentheses if the name wasn't obvious. The names with an asterisk are not on this site.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My two RBs this week are the Fullback for the 49ers and DeeJay Dallas. I'm going to need a miracle.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's about as good of an effort as I could give. Golladay injury killed me. I got 2 TDs from Dallas, can't complain there.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Equis is undefeated no more, courtesy of yours truly*

Spoiler:
    *More like, courtesy of Mahomes going insane and getting me 55 points, but details details

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Q: how are tiebreakers decided in case we have the same record EOS?

Country
    Country Flag

Head-to-head is the first tiebreaker. If that doesn't resolve it then it is points.

For example, The Red division has a three-way tie at the top. The three teams are all 1-1 against each other so head-to-head record doesn't resolve it. My team currently has the most points so it puts it in 1st. The process then starts all over for the wildcard spot. Because the best record outside the three division winners is the two remaining teams from The Red division who are both 5-3, it applies the tiebreaker rules to them. Because Dallas Death Rattle beat your Gilead Brewery head-to-head, they would be the wildcard.

Of course, there are five games left so a lot can change before the playoff seedings are decided.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool.

Also, I have 4 different starters on 4 different teams going into BYE week this week...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast