Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That clears it up. Thanks boss.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like everyone has their keepers picked before the deadline. That is great. If anyone wants to make any last second changes then they need to do it before midnight tonight.

Also, since there are no strong opinions one way or the other and the "votes" on here were one to one, I am going to leave the extra IR spot for this year. If someone has a strong opposition to it, let me know soon. It has to be changed before we start the draft.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    If you go to the league page, it is under settings.

However, here it is for easy reference:

Position: Max
    QB: 5
    RB: 12
    WR: 12
    TE: 6
    K: 3
    D/ST: 3

If you are planning to draft certain positions then it would be a good idea to make sure you have the space at that position before setting your keepers.
    Just reposting this on this page in case this reminds anyone of a change they may want to make.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Keepers fixed. Thanks
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

There is one week until our slow draft starts.

To make it easier for everyone to keep to the position limits, I thought I would point out those that were close at certain positions.

Limits Reached:

Fernandito (Gilead Brewery), thegunslinger41 (Derry's Rejects), DoctorZauis (Forbidden Zone), Kent (death by snu snu), and SkippyD023 (Equus Asinus) all have three D/Sts.

Jason (Blaine the Pain Train) and Derry's Rejects have three Kickers.

Within one of a limit:

Team: Position Limits Almost Reached
    Garrell's Raiders: QB & WR
    The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant): QB
    Derry's Rejects: QB

As you can see, it is mostly at QB but there are a couple other positions that people should watch when drafting. Many are within one of the D/ST and K limits but I am not going to list those since most likely no one will draft multiple D/STs or Ks. There are also several within two of a limit who could technically go past a limit if they draft three of that position so watch even if you aren't on this list.

I will create the draft thread on the ESPN site this week before the draft starts. I will include the draft rules as well but will mention this one now: Remember to post all draft picks on the ESPN thread so that everyone can see them.

Country
    Country Flag

Our three-round, rookie/free agent draft starts on August 1st. It will be an offline, slow draft so each member will have 24 hours from the time the last person picked to make their selection. Use the message thread I created on the ESPN page to submit your draft picks. Once the draft starts, I will post update messages periodically, since I can no longer update the original message (unless that changed back since last year.)

Please make sure to check the ESPN thread at least once a day to prevent missing your pick. If someone misses their window, the next person can jump them. Let's avoid that. Also, look at your roster and know the position limit rules (in league settings). If you have the max at a position, you can not draft a player from that position.

The draft starts this Sunday. Please use the time to prepare.

Here is the overall draft order:
    1. Garrell's Raiders, 4-10, 1272
    2. Walkin' Dudes, 4-10, 1350
    3. Derry's Rejects, 5-9, 1301
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers, 6-8, 1409
    5. Gilead Brewery, 6-8, 1429
    6. Rube's .45s, 7-7, 1473
    7. Blain the Paine Train, 8-6, 1368
    8. Forbidden Zone, 8-6, 1448
    9. Big CoughlinHunters, Fourth place
    10. Equus Asinus, Third place
    11. death by snu snu, League Runner-up
    12. Dallas Death Rattle, League Champion
    13. Garrell's Raiders
    14. Walkin' Dudes
    15. Derry's Rejects
    16. Lud Billy Bumblers
    17. Gilead Brewery
    18. Rube's .45s
    19. Blain the Paine Train
    20. Forbidden Zone
    21. Big CoughlinHunters
    22. Equus Asinus
    23. death by snu snu
    24. Dallas Death Rattle
    25. Garrell's Raiders
    26. Walkin' Dudes
    27. Derry's Rejects
    28. Lud Billy Bumblers
    29. Gilead Brewery
    30. Rube's .45s
    31. Blain the Paine Train
    32. Forbidden Zone
    33. Big CoughlinHunters
    34. Equus Asinus
    35. death by snu snu
    36. Dallas Death Rattle

Good Luck!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TREVOR
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to move up to 3.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

If you are looking to trade him send him an email through the ESPN league page. He doesn't log in here very often.

Are you looking to get Chase?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    TREVOR
    When August 1st gets here and you can make your official pick, please post it on the ESPN message board thread that I started on our league page.

Also, if we can all list the name, team, and position of the players drafted that would be best. Obviously I know who you mean but it will be better as we get further in the draft.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Trevor Lawrence, QB. Jacksonville Jaguars

Hehe. Now I can just copy and paste on the 1st
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope the player I want is still available at 5...

Country
    Country Flag

After evaluating my team, I need as many new players as possible. The one thing I have is QBs.

If anyone is interested in either Dak Prescott or Lamar Jackson, I would trade one of them to you if you swapped a first-round pick for my third-round pick. To make it where we still have 25 players each, you could throw in the worst player left on your roster.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Country
    Country Flag

The draft has started! Let's get this thing going!

Everyone has up to 24 hours after the previous person picks but it would be better if you didn't take the full time.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Trevor Lawrence, QB. Jacksonville Jaguars
    Put on message board in ESPN
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Disease, Disease
    Spreading the disease
    With some help from Captain Trips
    He'll bring the world down to his knees
    Power, yes Power
    He'll show them all his power
    It pulses through his ice cold blood
    A whole world to devour

He's seeing, He's calling
    His legacy, He's spawning
    He's coming, corrupting
    Among the living

Murder, Murder
    Commit cold blooded murder
    Like Nazis during World War Two
    They only follow orders
    Hatred, Hatred
    A crucifix is your bed
    Once he turns his eye on you
    You'd be better off dead

He's coming, corrupting
    Among the living

I am the walkin' dude
    I can see all the world
    Twist your minds with fear
    I'm the man with power
    Among the living
    Follow me or die

Man, fights Man
    Divided they can't stand
    United they can battle back
    And make him force his hand
    Fear, yes Fear
    His end is growing near
    He didn't count on man's good faith
    And their will to persevere

He's coming, corrupting
    Among the living

I am the walkin' dude
    I can see all the world
    I'm the man with power
    Among the living
    Follow me or die

Fire, hot Fire
    Purge the world with fire
    Damnation is the price he'll pay
    For an evil man's desire
    Good, vs. Evil
    The Stand to vanquish evil
    Man can only live one way
    That place right in the middle

He's coming, corrupting
    Among the living

I am the walkin' dude
    I can see all the world
    I'm the man with power
    Among the living
    Follow me or die

AMONG
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Draft Picks so far:
    1. Garrell's Raiders: Trevor Lawrence, QB, Jacksonville
    2. Walkin' Dudes: Najee Harris, RB, Pittsburgh
    3. Derry's Rejects: Kyle Pitts, TE, Atlanta
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers: Travis Etienne, RB, Jacksonville
    5. Gilead Brewery: On the Clock as of 8:11 PM Central

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

With the 5th pick of the DT NFL Draft - Gilead Brewery select

Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU

Country
    Country Flag

Please remember that all picks need to be posted in the thread on the ESPN league page message board to be official. We have a few league members that are not on this website.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Done!

Country
    Country Flag

Draft Picks so far:
    5. Gilead Brewery: Ja'Marr Chase, WR, Cincinnati
    6. Rube's .45s: Javonte Williams, RB, Denver
    7. Blain the Paine Train: Michael Carter, RB, New York Jets
    8. Forbidden Zone: On the Clock

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

After evaluating my team, I need as many new players as possible. The one thing I have is QBs.

If anyone is interested in either Dak Prescott or Lamar Jackson, I would trade one of them to you if you swapped a first-round pick for my third-round pick. To make it where we still have 25 players each, you could throw in the worst player left on your roster.

I just sent you a counter offer through ESPN.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

I just sent you a counter offer through ESPN.
    Accepted.

Here is the new remaining draft order:
    8. Rube's .45s
    9. Big CoughlinHunters, Fourth place
    10. Equus Asinus, Third place
    11. death by snu snu, League Runner-up
    12. Dallas Death Rattle, League Champion
    13. Garrell's Raiders
    14. Walkin' Dudes
    15. Derry's Rejects
    16. Lud Billy Bumblers
    17. Gilead Brewery
    18. Forbidden Zone
    19. Blain the Paine Train
    20. Rube's .45s
    21. Big CoughlinHunters
    22. Equus Asinus
    23. death by snu snu
    24. Dallas Death Rattle
    25. Garrell's Raiders
    26. Walkin' Dudes
    27. Derry's Rejects
    28. Lud Billy Bumblers
    29. Gilead Brewery
    30. Forbidden Zone
    31. Blain the Paine Train
    32. Forbidden Zone
    33. Big CoughlinHunters
    34. Equus Asinus
    35. death by snu snu
    36. Dallas Death Rattle

We swapped his first for my third, our two second round picks, and Prescott for Snead.

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I picked DeVonta Smith, WR, PHI with the 8th pick this morning.

Country
    Country Flag

Draft Picks so far:
    5. Gilead Brewery: Ja'Marr Chase, WR, Cincinnati
    6. Rube's .45s: Javonte Williams, RB, Denver
    7. Blain the Paine Train: Michael Carter, RB, New York Jets
    8. Rube's .45s (traded from Forbidden Zone): DeVonta Smith, WR, Philadelphia
    9. Big CoughlinHunters: On the Clock as of 8:15 AM Central on 8/3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast