Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Potential to make a little money--are you good at creating digital images?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Potential to make a little money--are you good at creating digital images?

So as you guys know, I'm starting my own business.

It's called Rayne Business Solutions--I hate to clog the airways with information about it but this could turn out to be a nice partnering with someone who can create digital images.

I am offering a wide range of business solutions

• Website design
    • bookeeping
    • training (customer service/first aid and cpr)
    • notary services
    • and so on...

The first one is easy except my experience is showing me that people DO want a website but they also want a logo.

So this would be simple. If you are the kind of person that could take a drawing or description and turn it into a digital image, you are the person for me.

Basically I plan to charge $50.00 for the service and would give you $30.00 of it and keep $20.00 (because I did create the relationship ). I'll send you a check!

If it turns out it's more work than $30.00 we can renegotiate something because I'm not sure it's even going to work but I'd really like to offer it as one of my services and if I can get one of our budding image folks out here some money in the process, that's great for me.

I'll send you a check for payment.

So please post in here, we can have more than one person say they want to and I will subcontract whoever I can. I'm already selling this thing really hard and I believe being able to do something like this would really add to the package.

Current folks interested:

Kidd
    Jayson
    ola
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The first one is easy except my experience is showing me that people DO want a website but they also want a logo.

So this would be simple. If you are the kind of person that could take a drawing or description and turn it into a digital image, you are the person for me.
    There's some incredible artists on this website, but I'm pretty good at doing this type of thing. If nothing else pans out for you, Matt, let me know and I'd be more the happy to help you. If you like, check out my zazzle page. It's a lot of logo type designs and digital images. The link is in my sig.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kidd, that is perfect.

Monday I begin with this and my plan is to just grab whoever is available and give them the job.

One of the amazing things about this is it's a real niche around here because it's so rural so they will be very easily impressed.

So the stuff you have created will blow them AWAY!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man. Just let me know and I'll do everything in my ability to give you the best quality product I can.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Matt, feel free to contact me about any of these needs as well. I miss my graphic design job and I am always willing to do freelance projects. If I can be of any assistance to you, I'd be glad to.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

W00ty!! Thanks Jayson--that is really helpful. I would love to have several people that are willing to do it so I can always get it done.

I'll basically split the jobs one for one on everyone that signs up.

You guys are great, thank you.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

always happy to help out a friend matt.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty good at drawing little stick men with giant penises (peni?) using MSpaint!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmmm...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I'm pretty good at drawing little stick men with giant penises (peni?) using MSpaint!

I'm sure if Matt finds a company that wants that for a logo (or one that just pisses him off) he'll be contacting you.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Hey, if you need more 'backup' people - I also do this sort of thing. My portfolio site is pretty out of date right now but I can PM you some links to graphics I made recently, plus additional contact info.

I do web design/coding too...so if you need to subcontract anyone for that too, feel free to contact me!

I'm sure you're going to get a ton of responses though. There are a lot of good designers lurking around the internet these days.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks ola, I will sure keep you in mind for work.

My web design is going to be a face to face kind of thing and people around here are scared of dealing with the internet. I'm literally going to be peddling my ass like a whore out there.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks ola, I will sure keep you in mind for work.

My web design is going to be a face to face kind of thing and people around here are scared of dealing with the internet. I'm literally going to be peddling my ass like a whore out there.

So, then...is this your company's slogan now: I'll peddle my ass like a whore for you.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Matt - great idea reaching out here. There are tons of folks here who I am sure would be great... both Letti and dotKay come to mind immediately.

Regardless, congrats again on your new venture!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am sending an email to those who were interested in trying this.

First come, first serve. But I'm sure there are going to be many more.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woah Matt, I didn't know you were starting your own business. Very cool!

Depending on what kind of graphic digital images you would need, I'm sure I could help. I'd probably be more skilled in web design/coding (if that helps) so if you need that, I could assist. I'll send you some of my sites/examples, etc. if you see fit.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

I've got the coding down pretty well...here is my latest:

Parachute-Battlement Mesa Chamber of Commerce

but I may get overwhelmed and can subcontract some of that out.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with the new venture Matt! Wishing you great success.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks David, I've made a whole two weeks of my earnings so far but it's only been three days. Here's hoping the business keeps up.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

yay!

that's so awesome, matt!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks sj

I just had a brilliant idea on how to call on merchants here in this town!

(I hate to be "in person SPAM" )

Since I am redoing the Chamber of Commerce website, I am having to redo the business directory.

So I now have a reason to call them, let them know who I am and have them check their directory entry to make sure it looks okay

Then comes the pitch! *BAM*

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

brilliant!

seriously, matt. so proud.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent foot in the door, Matt!

and I heard Emeril when I read "BAM"

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and . . . ummm . . . what's with the shamwow link on the Chamber of Commerce page?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If you get a free counter, you deal with the ad.