Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Contest #17 - Boom-Flurry (again)!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, bracelet and beambucks - details are in the main contest thread listed in the first post.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

When's it open till? I might try to give it another shot if I can motivate myself to do some drawing.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Until 7/7. I hope you have time to do something!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Traveler Cinder2007 is on a distinguished road

Awesome!

Ok, i looked up a picture of a desert and barrel cactus for reference.
    And i bought the pencils i like to use.

Now i just need to draw it.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a type of organ pipe cactus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_Pipe_Cactus

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

are you working on something for this one Lisa?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, just got some shading left to do. If I stop procrastinating I could have it finished and up here by this afternoon

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, sorry for the double post, but I am done!

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Lisa, you can post your works even as triple.
    Anyway, if I could vote, I would choose yours.
    Can I vote??

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

you can
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You can, when it's time to vote.

Nice work, Lisa!

Excellent Lisa, I love it.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

thank you I didn't know what to do other than go for a straight up text book style drawing!

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Yeah, you didn't know what to do other than go for an excellent colored and shadowed, beautiful and original style drawing.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    It's a type of organ pipe cactus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_Pipe_Cactus

{Butthead} Heh. You said organ. Heh. {/Butthead}

Nice work, everyone. I hope I can get something done for this, but I am not sure that I can do what I want.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You're gonna make a cactus out of bacon, aren't you!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If she really does she automatically will get my vote.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

You're gonna make a cactus out of bacon, aren't you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    If she really does she automatically will get my vote.
    Ooo, I should. Then we could eat it for dinner in some bizarre ass-backwards CE3K-esque scene.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Here's my submission

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

ooo i like that heather, thats kinda what i have in my head.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I like it!

Thanks ladies.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it alot, I just love your style. And the bones are an awesome touch

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by ola View Post
    Posted to the gallery:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...&size=big&cat=

Smaller preview:
    Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    I have drawn for this contest before but I couldn't have finished it before the contest's ending. I don't know if it is ok, to subscribe this one. Because I've posted it at my Facebook profile, but it is here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Ok, I decided to enter this one. It's alright I supose but it looks better in person.

Ok, sorry for the double post, but I am done!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Here's my submission

Wow, you're all so flipping talented !!! ( yeah, that's a compliment )

Well done!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast