Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: What's your real name?

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

china girl
    i can just keep going all day

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

heheh China Girl WTF

Nah not even close my friends .......

I quite like the idea of being called Suffragette city my cheque book would be pretty cool

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ziggy Stardust???
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not even close heheh

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah well I use my middle name, which is Renee---my last name is extremely uncommon so unless we're facebook buddies, you don't get to know
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Psst, it's really Gan.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am...

Goddess of the Sea

Well, almost - Marina, actually

And I'm not telling my last name - what I will say is that although in English it starts with an 'S', the first sound is not really [s]. The joys of transliterating Cyrillic letters with Roman ones
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My first name is Shawn. standard really. my last name, well it is the name of a weapon so there ya go
    If you love me then love me..

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Marina is such a pretty name!

And my office-mate is from Russia and complains about trying to transliterate stuff all the time. Her real name is Yakaterina, but when she married an American and decided to stay in the U.S, she had her name legally changed to Katherine and took her husband's American last name, but she most commonly goes by Katya. It seems so strange to me to change your name like that, but she's super nonchalant about it and said she just wanted an easy to pronounce, common name.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you

Yes, Yekaterina is difficult for a non-Russian speaking environment, so I can understand why she changed it. I had a childhood friend Katya, she reserved Yekaterina only for official paperwork and such.
    I work with people in different countries all the time, and I'm glad that my name is sort of international - everybody knows how to pronounce it. Last name is more difficult, though, because it's very Russian.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the boys preschool teachers is Marina!

I'm Monique as lots of you know (perhaps I overestimate my popularity ), or Mo. Whatev
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Country
    Country Flag

Monique is a beautiful name, I so like the sound of it!
    I had a friend named Monique when I lived in the Bay Area.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Was it me? I live in the Bay Area! And thanks
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Country
    Country Flag

That would be small world, indeed

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

For the 0.01% of you that don't know my name, it's Fernando. Named after mi papa ... but don't call me Jr. or I'll knock you out

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Fernycito?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You can call me Susan if you like, JUST NOT JR. !

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

SUSAN is my name!

One of them, anyway

Bethany, never a Beth. Except for two people that have decided they can call me that with impunity >.<
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Fernando, how annoying was it for you when the song Alejandro came out?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What the ? Really !? Why didn't I know this ? How many names do you have ?!

Well I guess I really shouldn't be saying anything, as my full name is Fernando Hernandez Villa Orozco Francisco De La Cruz Cardinal !

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm Jennifer. Usually Jen.

And, Feev? Holy wow! There's got to be a reason behind that long of a name, surely?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, no I'm just joking. I was poking fun at Hispanics' typically elongated surnames and paying homage to Married With Children in the same breath. The name I have on FB is my full name

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Haha, no I'm just joking. I was poking fun at Hispanics' typically elongated surnames and paying homage to Married With Children in the same breath. The name I have on FB is my full name

My daughter did that as is the custom in Peru and she has two long last names. If I would have known she would do that I would have given her a longer middle name or two of them!

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

My name is Barb or Chichu if you are a five year old named Ella.

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

Okay, I was wondering....but I've seen that length of name done before, so I was curious....

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast