+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 1,001 to 1,008 of 1008

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Demon of the Prim lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bizarre font choices, bud oddly compelling. Like a 50's diner neon sign. More closely related to "Christine" than IT
    YES! I couldn't put my finger on it, but you're right - Christine
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Citizen of Gilead vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This may interest some one here:

Just popped up on ebay, an Italian version of THE RUNNING MAN, published in 1984 (so with no mention of King being Bachman):

ebay link

and also THE LONG WALK

ebay link
    www.signedanddated.info <-- My site with over 600 images of books signed by Stephen King during the seventies, eighties and nineties sorted by date of inscription.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking copies. And cheap. And gone !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Citizen of Gilead vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent is a name known to all vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Nice looking copies. And cheap. And gone !
    hah, the power of TDT! :-)
    I liked them too, cool covers.
    www.signedanddated.info <-- My site with over 600 images of books signed by Stephen King during the seventies, eighties and nineties sorted by date of inscription.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't like that cover, but I like the idea behind this spanish edition of "Gerald's Game"

> https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...=9788440675552
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, it's Dolores Claiborne
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if this one has already been posted on this forum.

I have this dutch limited edition hardcover of The Shining made by the dutch publisher Luitingh-Sijthoff (published around King's 70th birthday) .
    It's limited to 750 copies , that was good enough for me when i bought it.
    It's not a numbered/signed edition as expected but at the top of the copyright page it says "this edition of the Shining has been published in a limited edition of 750 copies."
    I normally don't read novels in my native language.
    The excellent artwork on the dustjacket was made by the polish artist Krzysztof Domaradzki, no artwork inside the book itself. Only the text.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe it was shown here around the time of release.
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41