Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Book of Lilja

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

My book was planned for a November release but will be pushed forward to early 2010. The reason for this is that we sent out review copies to people hoping for quotes to use on the book and getting responses on that has been taking much longer than we expected. However both CD and I felt that it was worth waiting for even if it means the book will be delayed a few months.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

what a surprise huh?

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I really don't want to get into a discussion about this but comments like that are totally unjustified. The decition to push the book forward was a decision made by both me and CD because we wanted to wait for possible quotes, nothing else. Comments like yours shnnrc01 implies that it's something else.

However CD has been late on other books or not I really have no insight of but whatever that wasn't the case this time and it reflects bad on both them and me. So, please check the facts before commenting.

Sorry for the harsh words.

Lilja

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

hey, dont be sorry,its a free world.

Just a remainder that my book is out now and that my site has gotten a new look. Check it out and let me know what you think both about the book and site.

Lilja

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be ordering my copy very soon.

I like the look of the new site, by the way.

John

Thanks! I hope you'll like the book as well.

Lilja

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Site looks great Lilja
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Thanks!

BTW I will give away a copy of my book to one of my follwers on facebook tomorrow.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Liljas...12537032112502

Lilja

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received mine a couple of days ago. Did a bit of browsing and it looks like a great read!
    I don't have much spare time to do a lot of reading, unfortunately (still have to read Under the Dome..), but this looks like a book I could put on my bedside table, read a couple of pages and..zzzzzzzzzzzzz (not because of the book, mind you..)

sk

Thanks for the kind words.

Lilja

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It does look like a good book though, im looking forward to reading it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4