Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Scrolls is dead...Long live Towerpedia!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Ancient Scrolls is dead...Long live Towerpedia!!

You may have noticed that the Ancient Scrolls forum is gone. That is because Daghain and I have used that information to create the beginning to the most amazing wiki ever.

Towerpedia!

Join us for the grand opening tomorrow morning around 7am EST

Look for a forum called Towerpedia in the Restaurant of the Mind category
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am really stoked about this and am looking forward to all your comments, good and bad.

And I hope you'll all contribute to the knowledge base - we want this to be the most awesome wiki ever!

And, as always, I'm here to help. Just let me know what you need.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, looks good ;P
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will this Towerpedia be a new way for you to try and be better at Trivia?!!?
    You'll need more than that....hahahahahahaha!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Nice try.

Although, you never know....

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll click on the link tomorrow when I'm sober, I dont think my mind can handle it right now. I bet it looks amazing though...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You can't get in now, anyway. HA HA!

Just kidding. You'll love it, I think.

I'd like to think it's amazing. But I'm kind of biased.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it IS amazing!! Good job, I shall no longer have to pm people random nonsense out of boredom when I'm the only person on the board...I can indulge in the wiki instead

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

and...

It also links any word on the forum that is also an article with those little blue dots...

Its very cool.

I will turn it on for the members in about 20 mins

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The whole site should be able to see it now.

Only registered users can add or edit it in any way, but guest can view it.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work, Daghain!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

I finally got the wireless up and running this weekend - now you'll NEVER be rid of me

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm rather liking the Towerpedia. Keep up the great work, Dag!
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I like it too.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, glad it is well received.

I hope all the members help develop it way into the future.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I missing something, or is there no Randall Flagg reference?

Country
    Country Flag

The link worked for me....it is a redirect to The Man in Black. Do you feel they should be separate entries Randall?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, what am I missing?
    I see no Randall Flagg.
    BTW, The Man in Black is not Randall Flagg.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...weird, there used to be a Randall Flagg there, not sure what happened to it.

I could check the change log though, or Daghain.

As far as the other issue--I've always been confused on that point so I will leave it up to you guys.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    As far as the other issue--I've always been confused on that point so I will leave it up to you guys.
    Not sure where to argue the point, but it is only hinted at in the new Gunslinger that R.F. is the man in black-and even if thought to be true, Randall Flagg deserves it's own entry as an incarnation of R.F.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I can agree with that for sure.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm down with that. Let me go look - I swear it was there the other day.

The article was still empty, though.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mystery solved! Somehow the page disappeared when I put the redirect in.

There are now separate articles for Walter, Randall Flagg, and The Man in Black. All three articles are currently empty. Randall Flagg is on my short list to update, but don't let that stop you.

Have at it, people!

Country
    Country Flag

I guess it is a matter of who/what people consider twinners. I personally think they all deserve an entry for their individual parts in the saga. They are all twinners though, imo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast