Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lounging at the Dixie Pig between acts of cannibalism

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    I like the Jose Cuervo Black Medallion.
    I haven't tried that stuff yet.

In Cuervo I usually drink the 1800 Reposado (in margaritas) or 1800 Anejo (neat).
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We mixed a little of that with coke the other night, it wasn't too bad at all.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Single malt Scotch and beer/ale/lager/stout is where it's at.

Oban and Guinness, baby.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

I can't abide by beer, tastes like piss. Also, I don't wanna spend $20 to get a buzz. Give me the hard stuff.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    ...beer/ale/lager/stout is where it's at...Guinness, baby.
    I don't know you, but I like you already.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't abide by beer, tastes like piss.
    I'll take your word for it.
    Nothing like a good IPA to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'll take your word for it.
    I've seen some crazy shit.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*sings* Beer is gonna make me fat one day!
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

I can't abide by beer, tastes like piss. Also, I don't wanna spend $20 to get a buzz. Give me the hard stuff.
    And that is why being a 'lightweight' (or so my brother calls me) is a GOOD thing. Back in college when we would go out I would spend a fraction of what he would.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Jager Bombs have been my drink of choice lately. Beer-wise, I like Warsteiners, Killians and the ocasisonal Sam Adams Boston Lager.

I also enjoy everclear and pink lemonade when I want a good cheap drunk.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts exactly.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I think that most non-lager beers taste pretty horrible, but I like a good lager.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Chris, your av is still cracking me up.

Man, I only wish I still had my NKotB tape, I'd love to give it a listen and try to figure out what the hell I was thinking back then.

You were thinking that they have the Whoa-oh oh oh-oh, The Right Stuff.

My Mood
    Dead

You're right, I so was.

Not to mention that awesome pendulum-y leg-swingy dance. Now that was awesome.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    You're right, I so was.

Not to mention that awesome pendulum-y leg-swingy dance. Now that was awesome.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice sai delgado is on a distinguished road sai delgado's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

*takes a seat and gets some rum*

won't be long I have to go back to my exam soon :S

*drinks as much rum as she can in 5 minutes*
    'He bowed low, right down to the ground, in front of the man sitting there motionless, whose smile reminded him of everything that he had ever loved in his life, of everything that had ever been of value and holy in his life.' Herman Hesse

I'm about to go get my NyQuil on.
    *sips the green stuff*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to go get my NyQuil on.
    *sips the green stuff*

Sick? Or just thirsty?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Jager Bombs have been my drink of choice lately. Beer-wise, I like Warsteiners, Killians and the ocasisonal Sam Adams Boston Lager.

I also enjoy everclear and pink lemonade when I want a good cheap drunk.
    Mmmm...Jager.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice sai delgado is on a distinguished road sai delgado's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

hum my secret supply of alcohol has been drank dry and now all i have is pink grapefruit juice thingy
    'He bowed low, right down to the ground, in front of the man sitting there motionless, whose smile reminded him of everything that he had ever loved in his life, of everything that had ever been of value and holy in his life.' Herman Hesse

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Sick? Or just thirsty?
    sick, and I kinda love the stuff.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Y'know what I'm craving?
    A little Baileys Irish Cream and some hot chocolate.
    Even though its hot as hell today, my basements freezing cold. <33
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i should have some vodka around for the days when i cant sleep. an alcoholic cherry limeade would be a big help right now.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm leaving the office now and all this booze talk has convinced me to have a Young's Double Chocolate Stout when I get home.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast