Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Dark Tower Rhyme

Traveler zenlectroslito is on a distinguished road zenlectroslito's Avatar

Default The Dark Tower Rhyme

Hello Katet. I wanted to share some music of mine with you if you are interested in listening. After having read The Gunslinger, I was inspired to write a song that expressed my imagination of the imagery King provided to us through his outstanding series. I was on book 7 by the time I finally felt I had enough to muster up a writing.

The beat was done by a very talented hip-hop beat artist named clockwork. I was the one that wrote and performed all the lyrics. Just follow the link for a listen. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otdYBijqsF4"]YouTube - "The Dark Tower" Rhyme[/ame]

Drop me a line and let me know what you think (either on here or on www.myspace.com/mysourgrapes). This is just something I did for my own, and others' entertainment. So I having nothing to gain other than the enjoyment of sharing my passion for poetry.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if it is just my computer or what, but when I click on to this thread, there is nothing here but the reply box.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

It ia a video of music, Roland thought it was spam, it is qued for approval, and will show up soon.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh, ok, thanks,alinda. to bad my computer won't play videos

Yes thank you. I apologize, but fully understand the reason for the delay on the video. Really it is just audio of my song on youtube, and the video is just a still picture of a watercolor cowboy of mine. The pic you see was created years before I had ever heard of, or read the Dark Tower series. It was quite eerie to me the resemblence of my cowboy to that of King's "Roland". As the old saying goes "There is nothing new that is under the sun".

When the song/video gets put up, I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks again for the filtering though, I know a lot of disrespectful people will post "crap" just to try and get people irritated. Take care and everyone enjoy.

Peace, love, and understanding.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It should appear now.
    I have to say I enjoyed it quite a bit.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

That was amazing
    Do u know anywhere where I can download it so I can put it on my mp3 player?
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Default The Dark Tower Rhyme for download

I can put it up on myspace.com/mysourgrapes sometime this week if you'd like, and I will set it to where you can download it. I really appreciate the good comments. I made the song really for my own enjoyment but thought, hey... there may be others who would like to hear it also.

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    That was amazing
    Do u know anywhere where I can download it so I can put it on my mp3 player?

Country
    Country Flag

When I go to my girls house tomorrow I will chek it out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mia/susannah View Post
    When I go to my girls house tomorrow I will chek it out!!!
    Thanks Mia/Suse...hope you enjoy!