Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween! (post pictures!)

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

/me smacks everyone in this thread
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Whaaaaaat ? Why !?

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    For one of the Halloween party nights, me and my brother are going to dress up as Ian Malcolm and Dr. Grant from Jurassic Park, respectively; my friend is going to dress up as a T-Rex and we want to drunkingly recreate the 'get rid of the flare!' scene
    Will you marry me?

(If I weren't on the other side of the country I would totally be Dr. Sattler with you guys.)

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Whaaaaaat ? Why !?
    People over the age of 10 waxing orgasmic about Halloween annoy me.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And yet you came into this forum knowing there might, just might be discussion on such a thing? Hell's teeth, woman!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    And yet you came into this forum knowing there might, just might be discussion on such a thing? Hell's teeth, woman!
    He does have a point!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Angelic

I came in here so I could shake me head and cluck my tongue over the antics.

The last time I dressed up for Halloween, I outdid myself to the point I have no interest in ever doing it again. My former boss is one of the most powerful people in the state. She hold a Cabinet level position now but prior to that, she was the man behind the curtain as far as policy and law were concerned. I mean, you say her name and people quake...awe, respect, fear, all of it. A few years ago, we had people from the state office in our office on Halloween. At the time, we were allowed to dress up for the day. Being Bethany, I dressed up as my boss, complete with her astronaut's wife hair, eye glasses on the tip of my nose and all of her very identifiable mannerisms. I went around all day introducing myself as her. The state office people were mortified, my coworkers thought I was going to get fired and my boss laughed at me.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For one of the Halloween party nights, me and my brother are going to dress up as Ian Malcolm and Dr. Grant from Jurassic Park, respectively; my friend is going to dress up as a T-Rex and we want to drunkingly recreate the 'get rid of the flare!' scene

You still need to get someone to be the guy who get eaten while on the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    The state office people were mortified, my coworkers thought I was going to get fired and my boss laughed at me.
    +5 points to you.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I myself am going all out this Halloween. I will be going as............Ashley J. Williams from the Evil Dead Trilogy. I got a prop chainsaw all rigged up to put on my hand, I got a boomstick, and I have a replica of the Necronomicon Ex Mortis, the Book of the Dead. Hail to the King baby.

Groovy
    If you love me then love me..

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    I myself am going all out this Halloween. I will be going as............Ashley J. Williams from the Evil Dead Trilogy. I got a prop chainsaw all rigged up to put on my hand, I got a boomstick, and I have a replica of the Necronomicon Ex Mortis, the Book of the Dead. Hail to the King baby.

Groovy
    "What's that on your face"? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I love this.

Aaron and I plan on going as Wilfred and Jenna. Obviously he'll be Wilfred, I'll be Jenna.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post

Me and the Heff.
    So this was my costume 2 years ago... I was thinking about getting a better wig and mask and keeping the dress? Also maybe a petticoat to make the skirt fluff out. My other idea (which is probably cheaper) would be to take a green dress and glue playing cards and poker chips to it to be a poker table. I kind of stole this idea off a costume site, that had a green dress with pool balls printed on it, but I think mine would be cooler because it would be 3D and not a cheap manufactured whore's dress. I can't decide though... I kind of like to go all-out on Halloween, so the poker idea seems pretty simple, but I also love making things and I'm broke. Plus I want to wear a mask, and that might look dumb with the poker dress.

Decisions, decisions....

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I thought about going to my friends party without a costume. When people asked what I was I would say a werewolf and point out that it wasn't a full moon.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Once you become an adult most people think you're weird if you dress up and play pretend. Halloween is the one time of the year we are actually allowed to do it. It's fun to act like a kid every so often. Being an "adult" all the time is pretty boring.

I'm actually more into the decorating and trying to scare the kids than the dressing up part. I remember going through some pretty awesome haunted houses when I was out trick-or-treating as a kid. Now it's my turn to be on the other side.

Country
    Country Flag

I have a question for apartment dwellers: Do kids trick-or-treat down the halls? Am I supposed to have candy?

Also I am going with the poker table idea. Might not be super stunning, but it will be fun and cheap. Going shopping this weekend.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I Remember back East Apt. bldg's were bonus time!!!! Like Super Mario in one of those "coin caves"!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    I have a question for apartment dwellers: Do kids trick-or-treat down the halls? Am I supposed to have candy?

Also I am going with the poker table idea. Might not be super stunning, but it will be fun and cheap. Going shopping this weekend.
    depends on the area and time of day and week. Last year we had kids coming at around 4:30p.m. that sunday....had to actually go buy candy because we usually didn't get them at all since we moved in here 3 years ago. I think it might be due to people not having the money last year for parties and stuff also last year. Just my two pennies...

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I Remember back East Apt. bldg's were bonus time!!!! Like Super Mario in one of those "coin caves"!!!! LOL

Hm. I guess I will have some on hand, I know there's some kids downstairs. And if nobody comes I will eat it myself.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

We were so poor out in the country when I was a kid we got beans and a sip of water from their well.

Candy wasn't invented yet. We'd get pebbles dipped in syrup.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I got a rock.
    -Charlie Brown.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I got a rock.
    -Charlie Brown.

I love Charlie Brown....when I was a kid my mom worked with a woman who had a husband named Charlie Brown and he had only 3 or 4 hairs on his head and always reminded me of the show....lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate Halloween, but this is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I thought about going to my friends party without a costume. When people asked what I was I would say a werewolf and point out that it wasn't a full moon.
    HAHAHA. Yes. I am doing this.

Last year I didn't dress up as anything, and at one party where every girl was mostly naked, someone asked me what I was and I said, "The only girl here with greater ambitions than prostitution." Another time when someone asked I said, "The only girl here without daddy issues." Which is mean, especially considering that I generally enjoy seeing risque Halloween costumes on girls in a completely genuine way, but it got a few laughs. SO YEAH I basically am the Ebenezer Scrooge of Halloween. And most likely always will be?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Country
    Country Flag

I like your responses. That is one of the few things I hate about Halloween, all the girls showing way too much skin and then getting drunk and flipping up their tiny skirts to reveal their (usually costume-matching) panties. It just reeks of desperation and low self-esteem, and kills my mood. Plus the expectation that all women want slutty costumes makes shopping near impossible.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I hate Halloween, but this is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    HAHAHA. Yes. I am doing this.

Last year I didn't dress up as anything, and at one party where every girl was mostly naked, someone asked me what I was and I said, "The only girl here with greater ambitions than prostitution." Another time when someone asked I said, "The only girl here without daddy issues." Which is mean, especially considering that I generally enjoy seeing risque Halloween costumes on girls in a completely genuine way, but it got a few laughs. SO YEAH I basically am the Ebenezer Scrooge of Halloween. And most likely always will be?

That's hilarious! However, your dislike of Halloween makes me sad on the inside. You must be doing it wrong.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Halloween means a night of the Witch's Ball... Three stages ...band after band followed by a huge bon fire at midnight....then more bands.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast