Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Another bracelet giveaway for Haven!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Another bracelet giveaway for Haven!

Someone asked me if I was going to do another one of these, and I thought, "why the hell not?" so here goes!

I have 10 each, red and black bracelets, as pictured below:

Each one is available for a $10 donation to the Haven Foundation.

THE RULES:

You must have at least 5 posts.

You must not already have a bracelet (if you have a black one, you can get a red one, but not another black one, and vice versa - make sense?)

Matt will confirm your donation before I ship out the bracelet. (And since I haven't told him yet, thanks Matt!)

I will pay shipping, domestic or international. This is my good deed for the year, so expect the next 11 months to be filled with anarchy and mayhem.

You MUST post in this thread - PMs will not be accepted.

Oh, and FYI, these are the LAST 10 RED bracelets I have - after they're gone, that's it!

Ready...set....GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

well done Daggers! If I didnt already have them both.....but I would
    highly encourage any one who doesnt have one to donate, not only for the
    honor of helping Haven Foundation, and this sites donation amount , but they really are cool,
    and great fun, thanks for doing it again!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks alinda!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

My pleasure Dags, I wish we could pin this to the page so it gets all the attention it can! (conspires to keep posting so it does )

The answer is within

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I wear the black one quite often so go people go.

Roland would have understood.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to get one so if there is still one left when I am able to donate count me in. I have to allow a few things to clear through the bank before I use my paypal. At the very least I will help you keep the thread bumped with this post.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Black or red?

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will take black if I squeeze the donation in on time. It's not safe for me to drive atm or I would just go and swap some cash around. (little small town bank does not have internet banking, go figure.)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll hang onto a black one for you for a bit.

My Mood
    In Love

One down, sold to the sleeplessdwarf!

The answer is within

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I have both but I most definately encourage everyone to give to the Haven Foundation

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got paid so I'm in for a black one!! I love that these bracelets fit in with my black/red obsession.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have both already. They do not come off.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Model them for me Brice. I would like to see them on man arms please.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no available camera at the moment.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, so that leaves 8 black, and 10 red.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, all done. This was just for the bracelet Matt. I still have that change coming as soon as I exchange it.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That's confirmed. Thanks sleepless
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, so sleepless and educated lady are confirmed. Yay!

Sleepless, PM me your address so I can get that out to you.

That leaves 8 black and 10 red, people!

My Mood
    In Love

*bump* Keeping it up front as alluded to in a previous post!

The answer is within

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    In Love

Last post on the front page ...that wont do at all!! *bump*

The answer is within

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

oh NOW you have black ones. damn it!
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Miss Dags
    Could I get a black one?
    Thank you

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast