Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: sarajean

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Sarajean, you're awesome! I am loving what you're posting here.
    One question for you what is the best thing for you about
    moving to NC? How bad do you miss Califonia? was that two?
    actually, it was three. the best thing is being so much closer to family. we had no one left in california, you know? i don't really miss it all that much. i was telling ferny last night that i guess it hasn't really hit me yet that we're all the way across the country. the main thing is that we're no longer 10 minutes away from disneyland.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

But now, your a short days ride to Disney World I'll put the kettle on if you ever make the trip!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post

Favorite Futurama episode?
    godfellas
    Good choice. It has one of the all-time greatest jokes in it after Bender comes crashing back down to Earth right in front of Fry and Leela.

Leela: That is by a wide margin, the least likely thing that has ever happened.

I love jokes like that where they acknowledge the sheer ridiculousness of the premise, the only one better being the end of "The Farnsworth Parabox" when the Professor explains the exchange of the boxes and Leela says "So what you think you just explained to us is that..."

one of the reasons it's my favourite is the line "ah, cruel fate...to be thusly boned."

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Also a great line.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Autobots or Decepticons?

dur. decepticons are where it's at.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Can we go to the Transformers 2 premiere dressed up as Optimus and Megatron?!?!?

you know it.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which Megatron will you be though, the live action movie Megatron, or the real Megatron?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

real megatron. dur.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just HOW fit is a fiddle?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

that depends. is it a regular fiddle, or a shiny fiddle made of gold?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Whyfore art thou angry?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sarajean, your awesome! I am loving what your posting here.
    hear, hear!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whyfore art thou angry? because there was no "vengeful" or "murderous" mood icon to go with my beatrix kiddo theme.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

One question for you what is the best thing for you about
    moving to NC?

dur....Brice, of course.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

that's right. what he said.

:facepalm:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi sarajean,

...indecisive. (did i spell that right?)
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Granny, does your dog bite?

What is your third favorite adult beverage?

Which was your favorite sweathog?

Now that you have family nearby, do they offer to babysit so you and Jeff can go out?

Are you guy really thinking of having another kid?

Are you the one who asked the President about legalizing pot the other day?

When are you going to give up this tomfoolery and get back here to California?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Granny, does your dog bite? no, child, no.

sarajean, what is your third favorite adult beverage? third favourite? but i rarely drink anything other than wine and rum! um...bailey's.

Which was your favorite sweathog? horshack. dur.

Now that you have family nearby, do they offer to babysit so you and Jeff can go out? there's talk of it, but it hasn't actually happened yet. we did get to go to target together the day after we got here. see, this is us on very little sleep, but happy because there are no kids in the car:

Are you guys really thinking of having another kid? jeff is. i'm saying hell to the fuck no.

Are you the one who asked the President about legalizing pot the other day? i wish.

When are you going to give up this tomfoolery and get back here to California? when are you coming back from san francisco?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

sarajean, what is your third favorite adult beverage? third favourite? but i rarely drink anything other than wine and rum! um...bailey's.
    That's why I asked your third favorite - I already knew the first two.

Great parental outing pic!

When are you going to give up this tomfoolery and get back here to California? when are you coming back from san francisco?
    When you stop smoking.

Did you find the stealth question I added to my post while you were typing up answers to my original queries?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Did you find the stealth question I added to my post while you were typing up answers to my original queries?
    it was answered.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair play to you, Lady T.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast