Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1320

Thread: Ned Dameron, Artist

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Besides the prices being what they are - his art just misses it for me on the stand.
    Sadly yes he did. How do you do such UNREAL GOOD work on DT3, Choo Choo among other King stuff and then have a chance for the Stand.. and blow it? I don't know. I liked a couple of them but go look at Don M's work on the PS Stand. That... is among the best King art I have seen. I just love it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I think Don's work is surpassing Ned's on these respective Stand editions. However, I do still hope he's doing remarques!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Emperor of Dreams is sweet!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

There was one piece that's not listed anymore. It was a church full of dead bodies, and it was AMAZING.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    There was one piece that's not listed anymore. It was a church full of dead bodies, and it was AMAZING.
    Yes that one was amazing (church full of dead bodies) ...someone bought that...One that hangs on my wall is this one:

I agree that Don Maitz's Stand pieces are REALLY REALLY awesome.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

wowart is run by Jane Frank....she is Ned's agent (and other artists). I sold her late husband's King collection a couple years ago...some of the finest condition books I've come across/

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Yes that one was amazing (church full of dead bodies) ...someone bought that...One that hangs on my wall is this one:

I agree that Don Maitz's Stand pieces are REALLY REALLY awesome.
    That’s a great piece, David! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks also for sharing the connection between Ned, Wowart, Ned’s agent’s husband the SK fan, and you.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That piece is amazing! Congrats, David!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ned, has been diagnosed with, "ALS" (Lou Gehrig disease). Unfortunately, the disease has progressed rather swiftly to the point where he can no longer support himself with his art. He isn't even able to complete the Haven Fund application process in order to seek relief from the charity he supported for all those years. Perhaps, you can all keep him in your prayers and thoughts as he navigates this devastating disease.

Perhaps, there is someone who has the ability to reach out to, Mr. King and apprise him of the situation?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a sad news. I'll try to help all I can.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ned, has been diagnosed with, "ALS" (Lou Gehrig disease). Unfortunately, the disease has progressed rather swiftly to the point where he can no longer support himself with his art. He isn't even able to complete the Haven Fund application process in order to seek relief from the charity he supported for all those years. Perhaps, you can all keep him in your prayers and thoughts as he navigates this devastating disease.

Perhaps, there is someone who has the ability to reach out to, Mr. King and apprise him of the situation?
    Wow, that's really too bad - big blow to the art community.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is very heartbreaking. I do hope there is a way to help Ned and his family. The SK community was given an up-close-and-personal view of ALS when Rocky Wood succumbed to the disease. So very sad, but thank you for making us aware. Many thoughts and prayers.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So sad. I have worked with Ned a number of times getting him to do some remarques for me. He was wonderfully collaborative in the types of remarques I wanted.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh crap !

I hope we'll get to see the CD version of "The Stand" with his artwork, even most of them are already known
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post

This is very heartbreaking. I do hope there is a way to help Ned and his family. The SK community was given an up-close-and-personal view of ALS when Rocky Wood succumbed to the disease. So very sad, but thank you for making us aware. Many thoughts and prayers.
    I'd really like to be able to do more (gofundme?) but I don't have the skill. I'd happily join in any effort. he's such a good natured guy and doesn't deserve this shit, IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ned is and always will be one of my favorite artists. A Ned retrospective is forthcoming. Stay tuned.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What follows are many of the Dameron art pieces that I personally own (not selling any). I have known and been in contact with Ned for 10+ years and he has always treated me (and Betts) with kindness and generosity. I own a few originals but mostly remarques. With these, I celebrate Ned.

Let me try one and make sure I am doing it right.....things have changed a bit since I last put up a picture.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

did not work.let me try again

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ok two for two...now I will try many:

This next one, I asked him to use me as Father Callahan. This is what I got:

This is my favorite scene. I have a few scenes like this....this was an original prelim (which Ned finally found for me). Bob Jackson owns the original.

This is my FAVORITE remarque by Ned:

This was the first Choo Choo remarque that Ned did...it is in a San Diego Comic-Con copy:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic stuff!

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Blown away David.... Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unreal. I love Charlie the Choo Choo, the house with jake, well, all of them to be fair!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Those are all awesome!! Thanks for posting.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast