+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
Results 1,301 to 1,305 of 1305

Thread: Ned Dameron, Artist

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stunning work. Thanks for sharing, David.
    Take a look at my Ebay listings HERE!!!

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are amazing, David. Congrats!

I'm currently working on a website for Ned. I already bought the domain (www.neddameron.com) and I inquired a couple of friends for a hosting to store his artwork. I've been talking with him last year about this and he sent me a pendrive with all his artwork so people can see what an amazing artist he was, no matter if he's no longer among us. I contacted Ned for the first time in 2006 by letter and we wrote each other several times for years. He remarqued some DT3 copies for me and later on David and Rick contacted me to reach him for other remarques. As we say here, I feel I gave lent my sand grain for a new wave of remarques and King-related artwork by him that arose from that moment on (and once again I'll thank Bob Jackson for this, since it was his preliminary concept of Eddie's dream that gave me the idea 16 years ago).

If anyone here has some hosting space to install a wordpress and store the images it will contain, please send me a PM or by email: arielracing at gmail dot com. I really would like his website to be up and running asap so he can see it.
    Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975

Gunslinger Apprentice mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

I'm currently working on a website for Ned. I already bought the domain (www.neddameron.com) and I inquired a couple of friends for a hosting to store his artwork. I've been talking with him last year about this and he sent me a pendrive with all his artwork so people can see what an amazing artist he was, no matter if he's no longer among us. I contacted Ned for the first time in 2006 by letter and we wrote each other several times for years. He remarqued some DT3 copies for me and later on David and Rick contacted me to reach him for other remarques. As we say here, I feel I gave lent my sand grain for a new wave of remarques and King-related artwork by him that arose from that moment on (and once again I'll thank Bob Jackson for this, since it was his preliminary concept of Eddie's dream that gave me the idea 16 years ago).

If anyone here has some hosting space to install a wordpress and store the images it will contain, please send me a PM or by email: arielracing at gmail dot com. I really would like his website to be up and running asap so he can see it.
    Ari, I'm a software developer by trade. PM me if you think I could help!
    *** ISO Remarques and anything #321 ***

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I've received an offer for free hosting from someone here so I aim to have the website up asap. I appreciate a lot the help and offers received so far
    Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post

Ari, I'm a software developer by trade. PM me if you think I could help!
    Thanks! I've received an offer for free hosting from someone here so I aim to have the website up asap. I appreciate a lot the help and offers received so far
    Way to go guys!!!!
    28 in 22 (?)!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53