Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the official welcome home sarajean thread *no capital letters allowed*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default the official welcome home sarajean thread *no capital letters allowed*

well, i thought it was time to start a thread to welcome home our wonderful sarajean and show our love for her.

now normally threads aren't allowed for individual members, but sj is important enough to warrant her own thread, so i'm breaking the rule.

welcome home sj!

we've missed you terribly.

note: all posts in this thread will be strictly moderated for spelling and grammar and no capitalization will be tolerated.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

no capitalization at all? how can you moderate for grammar and then say no capitalization? um, okay.

welcome back, sarajean! i really look forward to getting to know you!
    Last edited by Brice; 03-14-2009 at 03:06 AM. Reason: like this. :) you misspeller grammar :P
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

read the reason in the edit line.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

regardless, i'm really looking forward to "meeting" sarajean.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm sure you'll get along wonderfully.

If you rescue me

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

wb sj, no capitals is tough.

you've been missed!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

darlin sweet love sarajean the bears typin the most difikult post in his entyre life hopes your goin 2 leik it

cant w8 4 u 2 b back

(I don't think you have already seen these two threads - Eats, Shoots and Leaves is the one I started with you in mind, and Bad spellers of the world.. Untie!! is the other; enjoy! )

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    darlin sweet love sarajean the bears typin the most difikult post in his entyre life hopes your goin 2 leik it

cant w8 4 u 2 b back

(I don't think you have already seen the two threads you're going to like - Eats, Shoots and Leaves is the one I started with you in mind, and Bad spellers of the world.. Untie!! is the other; enjoy! )

just seeing you type like that convinces me to leave this one post alone jean.

If you rescue me

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

welcome home sj

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

welcome home sarajean!!! <----
    Last edited by Brice; 03-14-2009 at 07:35 AM. Reason: :P :P :P :P :P

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post

If you rescue me

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lookin' forward to you bein' here, sj! haven't 'met' ya yet, but you've got a lot to live up to!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post

thanks, brice

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

my pleasure!

If you rescue me

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well brice, you'd better check your first post then, you have a capital "w" in there. and i'm quoting it for posterity (emphasis mine):

Quote Originally Posted by brice View Post
    well, i thought it was time to start a thread to welcome home our wonderful sarajean and show our love for her.

now normally threads aren't allowed for individual members, but sj is important enough to warrant her own thread, so i'm breaking the rule.

welcome home sj!

we've missed you terribly.

note: all posts in this thread will be strictly moderated for spelling and grammar and no capitalization will be tolerated.

weclome back, sarajean!!!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daghain View Post
    well brice, you'd better check your first post then, you have a capital "w" in there. and i'm quoting it for posterity (emphasis mine):
    what are you talking about, dags?

Spoiler:
    i am not above cheating.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

you brat!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm happy that sarajean is coming back

...and i'm a little worried about dagger's post count.

i had no idea anyone could even come close to being as chatty as me.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

frightening, isn't it? especially when you think about how much I post in the off-topic threads.

i need a life.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

it really is, but i can't imagine a better person to give up the crown to.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

welcome sj!

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    it really is, but i can't imagine a better person to give up the crown to.
    awww....you'll still always be a chatty bitch, though.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hey, hey, hey, hey!! no capitals, not no way not no how we have proppar spelig 2. can't half that
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome home sj, glad to have you back!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    hey, hey, hey, hey!! no capitals, not no way not no how we have proppar spelig 2. can't half that
    instead of trying to translate that into something remotely coherent, i believe i'll just gouge my eyes out now.

If you rescue me

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast