Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Book Collection: gsvec

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Absolutely the best promo collection I've seen! Fantastic!

p.s. If you are ever looking to move that Cujo guitar, I'm right here <----

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a spare Cujo guitar-for the right price.

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    So here's a sneak peek at one wall in my new libary. Getting closer to being done!

Beautiful Cabinets and Collection...
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gretchen,
    I just perused your collection thread, very impressive indeed.
    needless to say I'm envious... well done.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ARGH! So Photobucket no longer provides free hosting

Off to find somewhere new . . . *sigh*

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Start your own Gallery here.
    Easy...(and free). Of course it's for King stuff.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of course I remembered that right after I posted! Working on getting all my pics and setting up a gallery here. Thanks, Jerome!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Start your own Gallery here.
    Easy...(and free). Of course it's for King stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - I haven't touched this thread for a VERY long time! Since I'm on vacation this week, it might be a really good time for me to get all my newer stuff logged and start taking pics again . . .

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - I haven't touched this thread for a VERY long time! Since I'm on vacation this week, it might be a really good time for me to get all my newer stuff logged and start taking pics again . . .
    Just stumbled across your collection thread. Top notch stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. What an awesome collection of books and memorabilia you have. Very impressive.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

fantastic collection, Gretchen, just wow!
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just had a peruse... Very nice collection, thanks for sharing...

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hadn't seen your thread before, just finished reviewing it from the start - stunning collection, would love to see more!

Country
    Country Flag

The Under the Dome TV series started off pretty good and then got pretty lame (I ever did finish season 2!), but I did end up snagging the DVDs of season 1 since I thought the case was so cool. Pics of the case closed and open below. If you look closely, you can see cow blood in the lower right and a bloody handprint in the upper left!

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could remember where I found this little guy! Is it just me or does it remind you of SK (especially since he's reading a book!)?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Under the Dome TV series started off pretty good and then got pretty lame (I ever did finish season 2!), but I did end up snagging the DVDs of season 1 since I thought the case was so cool. Pics of the case closed and open below. If you look closely, you can see cow blood in the lower right and a bloody handprint in the upper left!

I soooooooooooooo hate that globe!

Because when they sold it, it was supposed to look like that.

So the final product was highly underwhelming!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So the final product was highly underwhelming!
    I agree - but I still sort of like it.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm caught up now with getting all my pics off Photobucket and posting them here - finally! And I've made note on my spreadsheet about what I have and haven't posted on here yet. Lots more goodies coming!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the dome and love it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7