Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uber-weird: "Stephen King is the worst criminal Florida has ever harbored"

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Uber-weird: "Stephen King is the worst criminal Florida has ever harbored"

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yeah! I remember this quack. I am amazed the city commission managed not to bust out laughing at this guy.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

This fella should be put away and given a psyche eval.N/m I declare he's NUTS!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

what a fuckin' moron
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That guy's been around for YEARS. The fact that he's not locked up somewhere amazes me.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

This fellow is lucky a City Commission doesn't have the authority to have someone "Baker Acted".

The Baker Act is a Florida law which allows for the involuntary examination/commitment of an individual by mental health professionals. It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person:

a) has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act) and
    b) is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful

This guy definitely qualifies.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

This is the first time I've seen him in action. He's been around for a long, long, time. It's amazing that a single-minded obsession can hold a person in its grasp for so long. Sad, really. He makes a nuisance of himself from time to time.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I think he more than qualifies.He is so egotistical that he believes himself.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't Sai King have a long standing restraining order against him?
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

That man needs to spend some quality time with the dark tower series

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

He's beyond any sort of therapy. He should be locked up before one day his illness takes such strong hold in him, that he decides to pull the trigger himself. He's dangerous.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really weird stuff. Somewhat scary, somewhat amusing. Just fucked up.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That guy has some major issues....

Life is a garden...dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Somewhat scary, somewhat amusing.
    That's where I am with it too. I try to laugh at it because thinking about it realistically is a bit scary. I know if I were King I'd probably be a bit concerned that someone is so disturbed as to actually believe these things and make such a public display of his confusion.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow....what a nut!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy is from the Monterey, Ca area. He is a certified quack. He used to drive around Berkeley, Ca with a van emblazoned on all panels with this wild claim.
    I suppose this is SK news, but I am tempted to send this thread away so as to not even lend a scintilla of credibility to his hallucination.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

being nosy, i bought his "book" few years ago... basically he pulls out extracts of his books to try to mention that he's responsible...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I vote to pull the thread. This idiot doesn't deserve even the attention that he's getting now.

John

I'm all for moving it out of this part of the forum and into a more general off-topic area as it's not really King news, but I am against sending it to the clearing altogether. I don't think the nutjob gets any benefit from having us talk about it and we get to make fun of a crazy person. It's win-win.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You say truth!

John

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

and besides everyone knows Jack Mort while being controlled by Walter is the one who actually killed Lennon

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    and besides everyone knows Jack Mort while being controlled by Walter is the one who actually killed Lennon

oh my. i certainly needed the laugh that this thread provided. i so hope it doesn't go to the clearing.

the fact that this (obviously) full-blown nut job (m-o-o-n that spells nut job) actually traveled to florida to talk to the city commission is just . . .

the idea that he's so sure of his facts, but didn't realize (or bother to investigate) that sai king's residence is outside the jurisdiction of the city commission is so . . .

but what really gets me? the fact that he actually said that california's wildfires are the result of californians not listening to him about stephen king's connection to lennon.

ummmmmm? when did sai king get land in california? or is this loonfest saying that he's so powerful that he caused the fires with the force of his mind (a la charlie mcgee) because people wouldn't listen to him? if he's that powerful, maybe he killed lennon and is now blaming poor, innocent sai king to throw off the investigation . . .

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    or is this loonfest saying that he's so powerful that he caused the fires with the force of his mind (a la charlie mcgee) because people wouldn't listen to him? if he's that powerful, maybe he killed lennon and is now blaming poor, innocent sai king to throw off the investigation . . .
    Maybe it's because the beams are breaking. That's a favorite reason for why things go wrong.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast