+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2260

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jesus!!!! When will they get it together? I mean they finally have a decent starting rotation and the hitters have gone on vacation!!! Judge, was out again!!!

5-3, on a road trip ain't bad, but they don't seem to have that "Killer Instinct". You know, when they put their foot on the throat of an opponent and come away with victory. This ain't the '98 team for sure. I live for baseball season and this one is killing me so far!!! Arrgggghhhhh!!!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Jesus!!!! When will they get it together? I mean they finally have a decent starting rotation and the hitters have gone on vacation!!! Judge, was out again!!!

5-3, on a road trip ain't bad, but they don't seem to have that "Killer Instinct". You know, when they put their foot on the throat of an opponent and come away with victory. This ain't the '98 team for sure. I live for baseball season and this one is killing me so far!!! Arrgggghhhhh!!!
    Me too. (Cubs Fan).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Lo and behold!!! We're up 7-3 on the cheaters in the 7th and a win tonite will put us over .500 since we were, 3-2 in early April. Also will be 4 in a row since I last posted. Also, Cole goes on Wednesday. So, a win tonight and a good bet we got 2 outta 3 from the Cheaters in Houston!!! This is a little more like it, thank you!!! LOL

man, Grienke looks a lot like, Burnett used to when on the mound in NY!!!! You can just see the squirrels running around in his head!!!! LOL Time and Time again it's a fact that it takes a certain kind of player to perform in NY!!! Grienke, Burnett. Irabu, Brown, Winfield, tartabull and a long line of otherwise outstanding players/pitchers that just couldn't hold up to the pressure and the big city lights of Yankee Stadium.

28 in 21!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

4 hits for, Stanton tonight. That's like 5 out of the last 6 games with multiple hits!! I think he even got his AVG up to .300 currently. Boy, does he LUV that 2-hole!!! lol most of the lineup has started to show signs of life lately with the exception of, Frazier (despite 2 HR), Sanchez & Gardner.

Pitching staff has also shown signsof stabilizing with the possible exception of, Taillon. Monty, as the 5th guy is 50/50, but the Pen has been solid overall. 5th in the league I believe?

28 in 21!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 will become famous soon enough burgerhicks80 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

its what you want
    ISO DT I-IV #101,1st edition 'salem's lot (3rd state), rage, night shift, the long walk, road work, running man, Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

One word - Tenet Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Winfield had a great career for the Yankees. Those teams just had no pitching. Like, zero pitching.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, guess I mispoke on, Winfield. Memory can be funny sometimes. I suppose I recalled all his fights with the Boss more.

28 in 21!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got a new nick name for, Sanchez. "The Kreaken". WTF has happened to this guy? How can someone who demonstrated such amazing power and ability just fall off the face of the Earth? He is now literally as bad as he was good. The thing is he wasn't just a flash in the pan. He was like the fastest (or one of) to reach a 100 dingers the first 2-3 years and then, whoa he just jumped off a cliff of disaster. I think its time they just gave the starting job to, Higgy. Maybe send, Sanchez back to the minors for a bit to see if he can get right.

On the flip side, Voit has looked good so far in his warm up games. He's ahead of schedule to come back and we could really use his bat.

28 in 21!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, 5 in a row, Stanton is unconcious with another HR, 4 RBI and 3 hits. 11 game streak to boot!!! Cole goes for the sweep tomorrow in a day game.

Man, I miss being at the stadium!!! The fans really gave it to the Stro's. Especially that fucker, Altuve!!!! LOL

28 in 21!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 21!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91