Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97
Results 2,401 to 2,421 of 2421

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and the bullpen is a fucking mess!!! Still, are we getting back on track? West coast trip should tell. We should beat up on those guys!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man!!! August was BRUTAL!!! Now we're 5.5 games in first???????? Thankfully, we may just be getting back on track. Stanton, came back swinging which will be HUGE!!! Donaldson, seems to finally be finding his swing along with, Torres. Those guys will be crucial come the playoffs. Severino may be key as well considering how, Montaz has been pitching!!

October, here we come!!! lol

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stanton needs to stay on the field.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that was nerve racking!!!!!! But hey, #60!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

6 in a row and 4 from the Red Sux? Wicked smart!!! lol Magic number is 2 which is the number of HR's Judge needs to take a place in history!!! Damn, its a fine time to be a fan!!!!

Spoiler:
    BTW, am I the only one who thinks that "KAY-ROD" and friends needs to go????? OMG they ruin a broadcast!!! Not to mention that last nite they had nothing but MLB greats that will never get in the HOF due to steroid use!!!! Bonds, Arod and Clemens!!! And they NEVER shut up!!! lol You can't even watch the fucking game. They just drone on with their stories while the play by play is abandoned!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 4 games to go. Can he do it??????????????? Very close on the Triple Crown as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

HOLY CRAP, HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

No. 62 FOR THE A.L. (and MLB) SINGLE SEASON RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62 IN 2022!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw that Chapman got left off the alds roster.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, one down, 10 to go!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bring on the cheating Astro's!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Bring on the cheating Astro's!!!!!

The Yankee snowball is rolling down hill!

Time to roll over the Cheaters!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What a disgrace.
    The Yankees are as flacid as a 99 year old man.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweep!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yankees simply could not compete.
    Say goodbye to Judge, as it's unlikely he will return to this mess.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dodgers weren't too far behind. Even though they lost the series 1-3, they could have easily lost that game they won.

Insane that two super powered teams like Dodgers and Yankees were taken out with virtually no resistance. Then Mets taken out by the Padres. This might be the year of the underdog.

Go Phillies! Anyone but those cheating fux Houston Astros.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Astro's!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

World Champions.
    Has a nice ring to it.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thread title change. Ouch.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

At the beginning of this past season Judge turned down Cashman's offer. He was betting on his own performance. Well it was a gamble well paid off. If Judge gets 500 ABs then his earnings per plate appearance are $80,000!Incredible.

And now the Yankees have signed Rodon - Pitching staff looking pretty good right now!

Still wish they'd get rid of Hicks, Donaldson and Torres. They have rookies ready to be called up!

Time will tell. Spring Training starts when Catchers and Pitchers report on Valentines day - a mere 60 days from now!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    At the beginning of this past season Judge turned down Cashman's offer. He was betting on his own performance. Well it was a gamble well paid off. If Judge gets 500 ABs then his earnings per plate appearance are $80,000!Incredible.

And now the Yankees have signed Rodon - Pitching staff looking pretty good right now!

Still wish they'd get rid of Hicks, Donaldson and Torres. They have rookies ready to be called up!

Time will tell. Spring Training starts when Catchers and Pitchers report on Valentines day - a mere 60 days from now!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure Bill (Merlin) will be keeping tabs on our beloved Yankees this upcoming season. As will I!!!

I'm already missing Bill - his wit, his Yankee knowledge, his say it like it is personality...

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97