Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Name the character

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nicholas Angel, Hot Fuzz?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Yep! You're up.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully this one will be easier than my last one.

I have a very bad temper
    I get a rush out of starting fights with people
    I don't use drugs
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Narrator, Fight Club?

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. I'll throw in another hint:

I'm Scottish.

My Collection

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Begbie, Trainspotting?

Country
    Country Flag

Yep.

My Collection

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in love with a known terrorist associate.
    I refuse to accept the promotion.
    I have many, many forms to fill out.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The dude from Brazil? Is that too vague?

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, nah that's close enough for government work. It's Sam Lowry from Brazil.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't want to cheat. The paperwork clue was the giveaway.

Let's see...

I'm an Elvis man.
    My wife has the name of a Southern state.
    I lucked into a windfall that may turn out to be the death of me.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Going with my hunch and saying : Lawrence from True Romance?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn good work. That didn't take long. Maybe I should make mine more obscure.
    At any rate, your turn again!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I shoot holes in peoples suits.
    The cops want a cut of my money.
    My best friend shot me and ran off with my wife.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Reminds of a tv show character but I am assuming this is a movie character.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking Porter from Payback.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

God I hate you Matt. Just go away. For real.

Yeah, you got it.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I always get ready to root for the bad guy...one of, if not, the final role of James Coburn, or maybe that was Schraeder's 'Affliction'.

I live in the south.
    I have two jobs;I do one with 'Otis'
    I am in denial over wat one of my sons is.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill Paxton from Frailty. Again, I only know actors and not character names. Btw, didn't Paxton direct that one?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

He's only known as Dad, no name used so you're off the hook. Yes he directed it. Fantastic film.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, here goes:

I refer to my mother by first name.
    I was struck on the head by the world.
    I'm a genius even though I'm only a little man.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Head by the world made me think of Number Two from Austin Powers haha

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Head by the world made me think of Number Two from Austin Powers haha
    Nope, try again!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

moar clues

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I pal around with the Mathemagician.
    I was recruited especially for a road trip.
    I composed a poem about clipper ships.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast