Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the character

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I fought for the South
    I travel with my family
    I keep odd hours
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Brutal

If I might inquire, when you say South you mean the American South, yes?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep. For the Civil War, specifically.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure tbh.

Another clue? A different character?

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That vampire dude from True Blood.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Country
    Country Flag

He IS a vampire but he's not from True Blood. Hopefully that will narrow it down.

My Collection

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Edward Cullen, Twilight ...

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. Here's another hint: the actor playing him is a fairly famous for a role in a certain sci-fi film.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it Jesse Hooker (Lance Henriksen) or Severen (Bill Paxton) from Near Dark?

Country
    Country Flag

It's Jesse Hooker.

My Collection

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

My turn? Okay, my turn. I'll do an easy one.

I can make the voice of God come from your molars.
    I can use a laser to flood your house with popcorn.
    At first I drove myself crazy, too, then I learned to relax.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Chris Knight (Val Kilmer)?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Chris Knight (Val Kilmer)?
    Yep. Good work. Your turn.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I was relocated for being too good at my job.
    My partner is an expert on action movies.
    My new town is "perfect."

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Chili Palmer?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Nope.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't think so. It was a good guess, though.

Hmm...

Country
    Country Flag

The quotes around perfect are meant to be a hint, btw. I'll give another hint tomorrow if its not correctly guessed.

Country
    Country Flag

New Clue:

I was once stabbed by Santa Clause.

Country
    Country Flag

One more clue:

I am an Angel.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Loki from Dogma?

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. If no one guesses by tomorrow I'll put up a new one.

Here is one last clue.

In my new town I had to fight the NWA to right the wrongs.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

National Wrestling Alliance?

Country
    Country Flag

Okay I'm 99.9% sure who this is now. Should I give it a go since I already had one earlier?

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Not wrestling related.

Go for it Cyber.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast