Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting Hitched

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, congratulations Karen!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks Patrick!!!

I can honestly say that I have never been happier.

I feel like this is what marriage and love should have always been and I was just in the wrong place last time!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Its good to hear everything going well.

Just on the marriage thing, a pet hate of mine is people who bag marriage out in general (and this pissed me off before I even got engaged). Crap like "You don't have sex when you're married" or "ALMOST 50% OF MARRIAGES END IN DIVORCE!" or "I dont want to get married because i dont want to be that couple that never talk to eachother".

The type of relationship and marriage you have is bought about by your own choices. If its shit, then youve made shit choices (not in terms of partner, but in terms of communication, compromise, priorities). Theres very few cases where blame can only be aportioned to one individual in shitty relationships.

My parents divorced when I was 5 and my father divorced again when i as 16, so I have a pretty clear idea of how marriages can end badly so get really pissed off when people don't own their mistakes.

[/end rant]
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally agree with that, I think that people set themselves up for failure in a lot of cases by not knowing themselves and not fully committing to the relationship.

We've been on ten years and the sex only gets better.

and more often.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At the moment we're getting finances from parents sorted out so we know how much we're dealing with :/ i hate this side of it. We want to elope but our parents and friends being at the wedding is incredibly important to us as they are such an important part of our lives.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice maerlyns_rainbow is on a distinguished road maerlyns_rainbow's Avatar

Congrats to both of you guys! The pic is adorable! How old are your kids Nerak?
    As the scorpion said to the maiden as she lay dying, "You knowed I was poison when you picked me up." Jonas, WaG

We're all mad here!--The Cheshire Cat

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Sorry, missed this...for some reason, the site doesn't let me know when someone responds...although it's supposed to!!!

My daughter turned 8 in April and my son is 5!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2