+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Contest #16 - Bloom Flurry!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Will do. I'll just put it up on the high shelf for now.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me either School is so tought right now even if I'm in ART school. I'm in my portfolio classes right now (which are just the end of the Associate classes, so I haven't even begun my Bacehlor classes yet)! Finals will be over in 2 weeks though.
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries, I can bring it back later.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Maybe I will actually find the time to put something together before this one comes around again. I'd really like to participate in these, but I just cannot draw. If I need a line to be straight, it's crooked (and vice versa). *sigh*
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gunslinger Apprentice aurora is on a distinguished road aurora's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of school, I went into the wastelands thanks to throwing another degree into my already heavy mix (3 BS's and a Masters all at the same time.) However this week is spring break and I was so looking forward to jumping into a contest. Oh well, it does not mean I can't get back to work on some of my other DT projects.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, aurora. How much school do you have left now?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Aurora, It's great to see you back here!

Quote Originally Posted by aurora View Post
    Oh well, it does not mean I can't get back to work on some of my other DT projects.
    No it certainly doesn't. Please post them up here once they're done.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2