Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Bad definitions

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

legerdemain: used as a phrase, meaning "never do today what you can as well do tomorrow" (from French leger: easy, and demain: tomorrow)

soprano

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Soprano(n) - A soap designed to be used for your anus. i.e. Get the soprano and wash your ass!

Comical.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Comical: The art of selling comics on the internet for grave profit. To cull the amount of comics you own to make room for more comics. Coming directly from the words comic and cull.

Ambidextrious

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ambidextrous: The contraction of the words 'am biding my time' and the suffix ous added to the end

cruciatus

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

cruciatus That crud that you find in the corner of your eyes in the morning.

belligerent

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

belligerent Proper noun - a small town in Wales where the locals are really adamant about everything they do and say.

portmanteau

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

portmanteau: What happens to male Ballet dancers when their tights are, well just too tight.

Pistacio

pistacio a vocal range approximating that of the "choirboy castrato" achieved by male ballet dancers when their pants are too tight.

psychology

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

psychology - the science of psyching someone out, particularly if it requires them to seek medical attention.

voluptuous

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

voluptuous a curvaceous vole

prosperity

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

prosperity: the perils in which pro athletes take on every day

fulcrum

'til the end of the world rosie real is on a distinguished road rosie real's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

fulcrum - what you find when you turn your laptop over (or your keyboard if you are using a pc). especially prevalent in office environments or when children are in the house. or when you have just read a particularly funny post after having taken a bite of muffin, cake, donut or other carbohydrate.

ful - abbreviation for full
    crum - abbreviation for crumb
    the word "of" was left out for simplicity

entrenchment

. . . but i'm paralyzed with not caring very much.
    ~ spike

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

entrenchment: in the state of being in or wearing a trench coat.

carcinogens

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

carcinogens: emissions from cars known to cause drunken effects in people.

onomotopeia

onomotopeia this word has two distinct meanings:

01) a mythical land of perfection for the race called the onoms

02) a form of short sightedness in one eye

fillibuster

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

fillibuster - the act of filling a container until it bursts.

gastronomical

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gastronomical :The economical trends of the foods you eat after ingestion.

Formication
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

formication process of applying formica to the work surfaces of your kitchen

also replication/reproduction of a form

evangelism

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

evangelism - the process by which an angel becomes evil.

vilify

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

vilify - bleeding edge stereo sound that is the next step in the evolution of hi-fi.

Have you heard my new vilify system? Man, it makes my old hi-fi seem like a Playskool Close 'n' Play. Check it out.
    epiglottis
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Worried

Epiglottis: The largest book out of the bible of pig's.

Centrifuge

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Centrifuge: the act of eating fudge in the center of a room in front of chocoholics

Manufacturer

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

manufacturer - a guy with a lot of trivial knowledge

exponential

exponential the capacity for change of a former lavatory building

lemon

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

lemon - a small, sour, yellow citrus fruit used to make tequila taste better

tinker
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast