Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad definitions

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

dogmatic - the machine that you walk your dog through to have it washed automatically. you stand on one side of the wall, the leash goes through a slot, and the dog walks through the tunnel getting shampoo'd, scrubbed, blown dry, and brushed. it's really awesome!

onomatopoeia

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

onomatopoeia

ono - one
    mato- tomatoe
    poeia- poetic (craft- see greek poises)

A poem about tomatoes consisting solely of monosyllabic words.

nintendo

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A French-born American writer and diarist who raises a limited number of deer, female deer.

inagaddadavida
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

inagaddavida A fabled book from ancient India detailing methods of contraception.

Hotdog

hotdog - what i have on my hands when i've left pemmers in the sun and fallen asleep for two hours.
    technically, spelling is hotdoig

endothermic

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

endothermic-denotes a period when it ceases to be hot; for example winter.

vivisection
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

vivisection - important sections of life. Vivi coming from the Latin vive which means to live.

Andropause

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Andropause: a moment of hesitation performed by a human-looking automaton.

discombobulated

discombobulated - an inquiry into whether or not the fishing rod you are buying already has the bobs attached with worms or whatever fishies eat.

customer: "dis com bobulated?"
    seller: "ayup"

kilimanjaro

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

kilimanjaro -to commit an act of murder, followed by stuffing your victim (often male) into a circular glass container.

Orchestrate

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Orchestrate - Confirmation of an Orch's sexual orientation.

Clandestine

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Clandestine- the time of the Clan Dees

contract

Does whatever a spiderman does.

contract A faked or forged piece of text.

habitat

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

habitat: The sound a nun's habit makes when it drops to the ground.

Adamantium:

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Adamantium: A fictional element that comprises the website ofAdam Ant.

Ombusman:

My Mood
    Worried

Ombusman: a name of a member of a rare sect of Buddhists who are bus drivers.

Velociraptor

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Velociraptor - A device used to measure the approximate speed(or velocity) of a hip-hop or rap artist's rhymes.

Allegro

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

My Mood
    Worried

Allegro - the scientific name for when a leg grows faster than the other leg.

Chromosone

Chromosone - the fabled home planet of the Chromosons, a warrior race who wear shiny silver coloured armour.

Particle.

My Mood
    Worried

(Nice job Ste Letto... that made me laugh out loud)
    Particle: That strange sensation you get in your arms while golfing that prevents you from making a hole in one.
    Ambrosia

Ambrosia The dreamy half awake state of someone who has eaten too much creamed rice.

Limousine

My Mood
    Worried

Limousine - a chic trendy magazine featuring people who have lost limbs or born without limbs. In the adverts they feature many companies who make very state-of-the-art prosthetic limbs.

Osteoperosis

Osteoperosis a rare species of dinosaur, resembling a prehistoric turkey, that died out due to skeletal deformation

coagulate

My Mood
    Worried

Coagulate - pronounced co-ag-you-lot-ay, this is a new dance originating in Guatemala. It is a cross between the macarena and clog dancing.

Tipindicular

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Tipindicular: an ice cream store that is in competition with dippin' dots.

fellowship

Does whatever a spiderman does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast