Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 955 of 971 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 953 954 955 956 957 965 ... LastLast
Results 23,851 to 23,875 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I agree with better as a kid - infinitely.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Much better as a kid.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    In my childhood, Halloween was cute. I don't do cute. I want the kids in my neighborhood to throw down their candy, shit their pants and run screaming for their lives.
    I love this. We have a seasonal site at a campground and they do a Halloween weekend complete with trick-or-treating every year.

For many years I would set up a 10X10 screen room that was completely blacked out on the inside. Then I would have different decorations inside along with sound effects, a strobe light and a fog machine. I also had an animitronic jumping spider right at the entrance.

I would sit in the back corner in my costume and chuckle to myself at the number of people that simply refused to come inside. Many were adults.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Note to members. A recent post by a member has resulted in numerous complaints. As such, while staff discusses what if any permanent actions are to be taken, I have temporarily deleted the original posts, and subsequent responses. I'm also going to close this thread for a very short time.
    Once the thread has been reopened, clarification as to what if any additional discussion on the matter will be allowed will be posted.

Thank you for your patience.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so sorry, Jerome, on both losses.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The thread is now reopened. Please move forward and refrain from commenting on yesterday's events in this thread.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The thread is now reopened. Please move forward and refrain from commenting on yesterday's events in this thread.
    Sure...

Note: this message has been edited by Randall Flagg
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 10-26-2022 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Con-compliance with Management request.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Well I certainly missed something yesterday. (No need to share).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Last request. Next person that refers back to yesterday's issues is subject to action being taken against them.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got to go to the Halloween Horror Night at Universal Orlando when I was there a couple weeks a go. Something I’ve wanted to do for many years.
    Thought it was brilliant. Got in 8 of the 10 houses. Really enjoyed it. Particularly enjoyed Michael Myers and Blumhouse Horrors which featured The Black Phone.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I finally got to go to the Halloween Horror Night at Universal Orlando when I was there a couple weeks a go. Something I’ve wanted to do for many years.
    Thought it was brilliant. Got in 8 of the 10 houses. Really enjoyed it. Particularly enjoyed Michael Myers and Blumhouse Horrors which featured The Black Phone.
    That sounds really fun!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    That sounds really fun!
    It really was, Tommy. If you enjoy horror movies you should go if you evere get the chance. I loved it.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

That sounds really fun!
    It really was, Tommy. If you enjoy horror movies you should go if you evere get the chance. I loved it.
    One day!
    I hope everyone had a good Halloween!
    And Samhain ends at Sundown today so keep celebrating.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Missed it by 3 numbers and won $7.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Eli Lilly lost billions today because someone gave Elon Musk $8 and created a fake Eli Lilly account stating that all insulin would be free now.

How pharma giant Eli Lilly lost billions because of Twitter Blue

It has been quite an entertaining week.

I believe the $8 check is now a thing of the past because of all this.
    I am following Verified Jesus now but God decided it wasn't worth the money for the check mark so he didn't get verified.

Two cars chased down my road some minutes ago and I have been hearing gunfire since. Probably about 60 shots so far a few roads over

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Two cars chased down my road some minutes ago and I have been hearing gunfire since. Probably about 60 shots so far a few roads over
    You certainly live an exciting life, a regular wild west over there.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Tommy doesn't even need to read about the news. He just sits on his front porch and it comes to him.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Anyone heard from James (jimimck) lately?
    He contacted me three weeks ago about a book, but I haven't heard from him since and he doesn't answer my PMs.
    I'm worried about him.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Tommy doesn't even need to read about the news. He just sits on his front porch and it comes to him.
    I wish it wasn't true but I live in quite the area.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Anyone heard from James (jimimck) lately?
    He contacted me three weeks ago about a book, but I haven't heard from him since and he doesn't answer my PMs.
    I'm worried about him.
    Every day.. he is super active on FB... not here.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure most of you read or saw on the news about the loss of two Commemorative Air Force aircraft, B-17G Texas Raiders and their P-63 Kingcobra, at Wings Over Dallas this past weekend. We hosted Texas Raiders here at the Pikes Peak Regional Airshow in September; great crew, great aircraft. Since I was one of the airshow organizers as well as photographer, I got to stick around long after the crowds were gone on Sunday and shoot her departure. These were my final photos, showing startup of Engine #1, beginning of taxi, and my last view of her taxiing away.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Traveler Navius is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I'm sure most of you read or saw on the news about the loss of two Commemorative Air Force aircraft, B-17G Texas Raiders and their P-63 Kingcobra, at Wings Over Dallas this past weekend. We hosted Texas Raiders here at the Pikes Peak Regional Airshow in September; great crew, great aircraft. Since I was one of the airshow organizers as well as photographer, I got to stick around long after the crowds were gone on Sunday and shoot her departure. These were my final photos, showing startup of Engine #1, beginning of taxi, and my last view of her taxiing away.

These are amazing photos, thanks for posting!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Great photos, thank you for sharing
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 955 of 971 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 953 954 955 956 957 965 ... LastLast