+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 926 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926
Results 23,126 to 23,134 of 23134

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Just watched The Truman Show for about the tenth time over the years.

Man that film freaks the hell out of me! Every time.
    I was watching The Dead Pool the other night and didn't realize Carrey was in that also.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Today my youngest daughter got vaccined. Tomorrow my other daughter has her appointment.

Today is a very happy day for me

Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by the T.V.A. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority Time.
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Today my youngest daughter got vaccined. Tomorrow my other daughter has her appointment.

Today is a very happy day for me

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news, Ari!

John

Great Old One Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this guy's channel, great storyteller. His subject matter is usually far darker but this is just a crazy life story I had never heard of...

“Live to the point of tears.”

Albert Camus

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I love this guy's channel, great storyteller. His subject matter is usually far darker but this is just a crazy life story I had never heard of...

Love Mr. Ballen’s channel, too…he has a way of communicating a story that’s so compelling and listenable.

If you want a couple other channels like his (though his is the best), check out Fascinating Horror and Thoughty2.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

That was very entertaining.
    People say Marx was smart but I’ve read his stuff and he barely spends any time at all yelling about Jimmy Dore.

Great Old One Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

His uploads are addictive. I've watched several over the course of the past few weeks. He would have made a great Professor. It's seems Netflix may have taken an interest too.
    “Live to the point of tears.”

Albert Camus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 926 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926