Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 925 of 971 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 923 924 925 926 927 935 ... LastLast
Results 23,101 to 23,125 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I saw this on Facebook today and thought it may be of interest

https://glimmergraphicsprints.net/be...s-plate-signed
    Nice! They are now sold out.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Not sure where to put this but I guess this is a good a thread as any. I stumbled across this on Youtube earlier.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PhippsMovieProductions
    1.73K subscribers
    The Dark Tower Audio Drama will bring out a new perspective to the universe created by Stephen King. The series will compose of 7 seasons, each aimed to bring their respective books to life in audio format in a true adaptation of the series loved by millions; while also fleshing out the world and characters along the path of the beam.

Season 1 'The Gunslinger' is still currently in pre-production as early script drafts are being finalized and casting is soon to commence.

The current goal is to have season one premiere in mid-to-late 2022.

There is a long road ahead of us. But in the end, all paths lead to the Dark Tower.

Keep track of official updates on the project here: https://twitter.com/DarkTowerAudio?s=09

Video Footage Provided By: Fede Beret
    https://youtu.be/eY_tT8CUe_4

Music Provided by: HEINRICH XIII AND THE DEVILGRASS PICKERS

Long days, and pleasant nights.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the twitter account says : "This is the official page of the fan made audio drama series of the Dark Tower."
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

It seems like they are just going to be reading the book like an audio-book but actually "acting" it out with different people providing each voice.

I'm curious how this works with copyrighting...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are quite a few youtubers that share their own reading of books.
    I think that it's technically a copyright infringement, and I guess that it's sort of "ok" as long as they stay low and the copyright owners dont open DMCA requests about it
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Nice one. Thought the price pretty decent.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

They are back in stock. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

He must be releasing them in batches.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

"Batches? We don't need no stinking batches!"

Spoiler:
    Sorry, I couldn't resist
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

We have ravens here but I've never heard one make these noises before....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a random thought but, how long has it been since I suggested, El Jefe might be a ...................

Spoiler:
    Vagina?

Or occasionally act like one. As we all have at one time or another! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, congrats folks it's the 1st of October and that time of year again!!! What do you think that crafty, Boss of ours has in store for us this year for, Halloween????? I have to admit he has pulled off some "Gems" in the past. Can he top himself once again?? Who or what will you be on the boards this year???

Inquiring minds need answers to these burning Questions and Mysteries!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

At my other job so will be quick.....just spent weekend in Maine....red balloon floating on King's house gate....Gerald's store closed on a Sat afternoon! picked up a fairly big consignment.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    At my other job so will be quick.....just spent weekend in Maine....red balloon floating on King's house gate....Gerald's store closed on a Sat afternoon! picked up a fairly big consignment.
    Must have been a great trip, Big Dave! You're "Da Man"! Wish I had been riding "shotgun"!! lol

Came upon this video with an interesting tale behind one of the legendary, all time greatest songs, from perhaps the greatest bands' in Rock n Roll history!! Very interesting breakdown. Give it a shot. If nothing else it's great for 10 minutes of warm & fuzzy memories. lol

Spoiler:

I'm relatively certain you will enjoy the song and it's inside stories.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wonder if anyone can tell the publication date of this book from the following picture (my guess is that this is saying it was published in 1974, but I don't believe it actually was, so I need knowledgeable people to weigh in):

As for why this matters to me:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1126216
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Published in 1973 and the seventeenth printing in 1974.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Published in 1973 and the seventeenth printing in 1974.
    Thanks!

This appears to make this my childhood copy of this book, which I'd believed long-gone - I can't believe this is really it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I don't know where to put this, but if anyone wants a nice big cardboard cutout of Pennywise:

https://wbshop.com/products/it-penny...JgxE%3D.UVEExh
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I don't know where to put this, but if anyone wants a nice big cardboard cutout of Pennywise:

https://wbshop.com/products/it-penny...JgxE%3D.UVEExh
    That one is $44.95
    This one is $29.99
    https://www.partycity.com/pennywise-...l?fromplp=true

It's absolutely terrifying to see the price difference!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Have no idea where i can post this......

The Spooky online Drawing Workshop with Jana Heidersdorf

https://www.drinkanddrawberlin.com/

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

On a whim, I bought one, it actually came with two other prints. One looks like Gandolf and some hobbits celebrating Bilbo's birthday (but smoke from Gandolf's pipe says "5'th"), it is by M.W. Kaluta, and this one:

https://glimmergraphicsprints.net/be...cottish-prayer

Edit: found a picture online of the LOTR's drawing:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...day-1440141416
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

On a whim, I bought one, it actually came with two other prints. One looks like Gandolf and some hobbits celebrating Bilbo's birthday (but smoke from Gandolf's pipe says "5'th"), it is by M.W. Kaluta, and this one:

https://glimmergraphicsprints.net/be...cottish-prayer

Edit: found a picture online of the LOTR's drawing:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...day-1440141416
    That was nice of him.

UPS accepted the package and then said they won't deliver to a PO Box. I provided a street address (for the PO Box) and UPS claims they left it at the counter. Nothing in my PO Box yet. I guess I'll go up to the counter tomorrow.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched The Truman Show for about the tenth time over the years.

Man that film freaks the hell out of me! Every time.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 925 of 971 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 923 924 925 926 927 935 ... LastLast