Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 971 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 969 ... LastLast
Results 22,951 to 22,975 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Here's a USA link to the Folio Society FOUNDATION TRILOGY:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/the...MG%2C53DKE%2C1

Just tell them Hari Seldon sent you!
    Thx!!! Got 'em!!!! And, Hari says "Hello"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It was accurately predicted that this would happen!

As a side note, did you know that if you press Ctrl Alt PgUp or PgDn your ENTIRE screen turns upside down!
    I accidentally did this, then had to pick up my monitor and flip it around so I could go on the internet and find out how to fix it.
    You learn new useless information every day.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has any leads (or knows somebody who knows somebody who does) on anyone hiring for a FT remote copywriter/editor, please keep me in mind! Desperately job hunting and figured it couldn't hurt to ask here.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Feel free to check me but, I think its been almost an entire year since I have gotten into any significant trouble on the site!!! Memorable occasion in my mind for sure!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, last week, I was offered two jobs, literally at the same time of the day. One person was formally offering the job, and another was leaving me a message saying they really wanted me. Brilliant.

Car goes in for repair yesterday on a random error message, and the repair sucks up the quite substantial pay rise I just negotiated. Damn! That was the cost of a holy grail!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

My parents are celebrating 50 years of marriage today. And as per usual, they aren't really making a big deal about it. My wife and I are going out to dinner with them tonight.

50 years ago today they were standing in front of a judge at the courthouse on my dad's lunch hour. No fuss, no pictures and my dad went back to work afterwards.

I don't even know who their witnesses were...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    My parents are celebrating 50 years of marriage today. And as per usual, they aren't really making a big deal about it. My wife and I are going out to dinner with them tonight.

50 years ago today they were standing in front of a judge at the courthouse on my dad's lunch hour. No fuss, no pictures and my dad went back to work afterwards.

Big time congrats to them!!! 42 years of marriage here. I actually married my wife 3 times in the same year!! lol First time was in front of the judge second was a protestant ceremony and the third a catholic ceremony. lol I couldn't divorce her if I wanted to!! LOL Not that I'd want to I consider myself extremely lucky to have her. She's definitely the better half. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

Big time congrats to them!!! 42 years of marriage here. I actually married my wife 3 times in the same year!! lol First time was in front of the judge second was a protestant ceremony and the third a catholic ceremony. lol I couldn't divorce her if I wanted to!! LOL Not that I'd want to I consider myself extremely lucky to have her. She's definitely the better half. lol
    42! Good stuff Bill!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Feel free to check me but, I think its been almost an entire year since I have gotten into any significant trouble on the site!!! Memorable occasion in my mind for sure!!!
    Congratulations! Amazing achievement. It doesn't help that traffic is down. And you personally chased most people away. But BIG TIME Congrats! You know i am kidding, right?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Congratulations! Amazing achievement. It doesn't help that traffic is down. And you personally chased most people away. But BIG TIME Congrats! You know i am kidding, right?
    LOL That's alright. I suppose I deserve that one!! LOL I'm sure I did chase a few away but, I have also had more supporters than you might think. They just aren't willing to go public. LOL I fully accept my responsibilities and have few regrets but, people can change.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    LOL That's alright. I suppose I deserve that one!! LOL I'm sure I did chase a few away but, I have also had more supporters than you might think. They just aren't willing to go public. LOL I fully accept my responsibilities and have few regrets but, people can change.
    I am one of your supporters. I have heard that you have been very generous with your time and money when others needed it. And you did not seek public recognition or accolades for your efforts. A lot of what you did did not get posted on this sight! I wish you all the best and glad you are back.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, my friend. Very cool of you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

People wouldn't know what to do with a changed Bill, probably wouldn't believe it anyway. I got $50 that says you can't make it to Christmas without swearing! Just on here I mean; no way I'd make it even a day otherwise :-)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    People wouldn't know what to do with a changed Bill, probably wouldn't believe it anyway. I got $50 that says you can't make it to Christmas without swearing! Just on here I mean; no way I'd make it even a day otherwise :-)
    Fuck, you say!!! I could do it. Starting.......................................... .................................................. .....NOW!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

My home country is burning to the ground
    https://apnews.com/article/europe-mi...bf46ac0c3e066e

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If I could find a way to stab Amazon.com's search field's spelling autocorrect and kill it, I would.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...I have also had more supporters than you might think.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    My home country is burning to the ground
    https://apnews.com/article/europe-mi...bf46ac0c3e066e
    That's terrible; I hope they can get it under control.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Great, I've been called for jury duty again, for the third time.
    I've heard the judge or whoever give the speech every time while we all sat there, how it's our duty, etc., etc.
    I still don't wanna go!
    Waaaaaaaa!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I've heard the judge or whoever give the speech every time while we all sat there, how it's our duty, etc., etc.
    I still don't wanna go!
    Waaaaaaaa!!!
    Excuses, excuses...
    Things you can say to get out of jury duty...

1. I am against the death penalty.
    2. I am against the war on drugs.
    3. I don't believe in incarcerating non-violent offenders.
    4. I'm an ex-felon.
    5. I'm interested in jury nullification.
    6. The guy in the black robe looks like a criminal.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I still don't wanna go!
    Waaaaaaaa!!!
    Excuses, excuses...
    Things you can say to get out of jury duty...

1. I am against the death penalty.
    2. I am against the war on drugs.
    3. I don't believe in incarcerating non-violent offenders.
    4. I'm an ex-felon.
    5. I'm interested in jury nullification.
    6. The guy in the black robe looks like a criminal.
    I love #6 that could go alot of different ways. Thanks for the tips.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

None of that is guaranteed to avoid service. Judges have heard it all. Under oath, the judge will ask you if you can view the evidence and follow jury instructions from the judge.

Don't screw around with the judge by going through the laundry list above. You could find yourself in contempt of court. Just go through the process. It's unlikely you will be chosen.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    None of that is guaranteed to avoid service. Judges have heard it all. Under oath, the judge will ask you if you can view the evidence and follow jury instructions from the judge.

Don't screw around with the judge by going through the laundry list above. You could find yourself in contempt of court. Just go through the process. It's unlikely you will be chosen.
    AMEN to that advice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 971 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 969 ... LastLast