Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 905 of 971 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 903 904 905 906 907 915 955 ... LastLast
Results 22,601 to 22,625 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yum!! I signed up for a virtual IPA fest that will be at the end of April. The shipment includes a double dry-hopped Pliny the Elder.
    Just received these today:

Let me know how that is!
    As it says "Double Dry Hopped". It's a VERY dry version of Pliny The Elder. It certainly (IMO) isn't better than Pliny the Elder, but it's substantially drier. Alcohol is still 8.0%. Some may love it, and I do like it...I just prefer the classic PTE.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Yum!! I signed up for a virtual IPA fest that will be at the end of April. The shipment includes a double dry-hopped Pliny the Elder.
    Just received these today:

Let me know how that is!
    As it says "Double Dry Hopped". It's a VERY dry version of Pliny The Elder. It certainly (IMO) isn't better than Pliny the Elder, but it's substantially drier. Alcohol is still 8.0%. Some may love it, and I do like it...I just prefer the classic PTE.
    Is this the same as the Pliny for President?

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got a bottle of classic Pliny the Elder waiting in the fridge for me- I wouldn't want to mess with perfection. Just had a Mind Circus from Russian River Brewing the other night, and thought it was a really good hazy IPA.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    ...so you became a whiskey aficionado?
    That would be me.
    I can't stand beer, so went that way
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Within the next few days, I guess that we'll find out whether the Paris area is put under a new lockdown or not.
    Exactly one year after the first one.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah !

Starting another month of lockdown.
    Exactly one year after starting the first lockdown.
    A year spent literally just working working working, being lockdowned, curfewed, and working some more.

Oh, and that means that my 2 weeks off planned at the end of april are obviously going to be spent at home

\o/

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that. We finally just opened restaurants for 25% indoor dining, indoor gyms, and movie theaters at limited capacity. We also are making progress on vaccinations. I receiced my first several weeks ago, and am scheduled for the 2nd shot on March 27th. Purportedly 2 weeks after shot 2, you reach maximum resistance to the virus,

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Sorry to hear about the lockdown again, herbert. My friends in Milan are enduring another lockdown and I imagine it's taking it's toll on mental health.

In New York, NYC is 35% indoors but Long Island (I live on Fire Island), indoor dining is 75% starting tomorrow. I've also got both vaccines so I'm optimistic this summer is going to be a good one for us on the Island.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

An acquaintance from Argentina made that video. The Salem's Lot book wasn't present in the first version. I really liked it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool! I gave him a
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

An acquaintance from Argentina made that video. The Salem's Lot book wasn't present in the first version. I really liked it.
    Pretty cool! I gave him a
    Somebody please hire Fede Beret to make this into a video game because I REALLY want to play; that shit was EXACTLY as I saw it in my head. Roland's Journey. The World Has Moved On. All Hail Fede Beret. Gave rep to Ari to pass along.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My publisher is running a contest and I entered my new book. If you like what you read in the sample in the link below, please consider clicking the NOMINATE button. The contest is 100% reader-nomination based, and winning would eliminate the need for me to do another pre-order campaign like I did with Showtime.

(If you don't want to create an Inkshares acct., you can log in to Inkshares using your FB account, then the NOMINATE button will appear.)

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE AND READ "MONSTERS"
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday morning a stimulus payment for $5600 appeared as pending in my checking account. Yesterday afternoon I did taxes and owe just over $6K.

So is Ka.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Yesterday morning a stimulus payment for $5600 appeared as pending in my checking account. Yesterday afternoon I did taxes and owe just over $6K.

So is Ka.
    Wow! I would love a $5k+ deposit to suddenly appear in my account. Congrats! It’ll pay most of your 2020 remaining tax bill.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I would love a $5k+ deposit to suddenly appear in my account. Congrats! It’ll pay most of your 2020 remaining tax bill.
    Yep, exactly right. The 6K was expected and on purpose; I take the higher paychecks throughout the year and invest. Your tax is always the same, the difference is how you pay it. It's the $5600 that was unexpected, so essentially the government has stepped in and paid a chunk of my tax bill while I've made additional profit by delaying that chunk of bill to end of year.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

The video is amusing if not a little disturbing. The comments are hilarious.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

This weekend, France is opening vaccination to the people over 70 years old... while I believe UK and many other countries have already vaccinated a lot more people

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    This weekend, France is opening vaccination to the people over 70 years old... while I believe UK and many other countries have already vaccinated a lot more people
    They are shooting people up by the thousands here in KS daily it seems.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    The video is amusing if not a little disturbing. The comments are hilarious.
    Oops.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Arizona will be pretty much be opening up the vaccine for everyone tomorrow, 16 and up.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Michael Moore has put Bowling for Columbine on Youtube for free.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Michael Moore has put Bowling for Columbine on Youtube for free.

What a movie.

Lessons learned: 0.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just spent a couple of days at a cabin just outside Pueblo Mountain Park in Beulah, Colorado. Arrived right after they got two feet of snow in town, with more in the park. Hiked in and did the Devil's Canyon Trail; we broke the trail the whole way, apparently nobody else was dumb enough to try it. Average snow was two feet, at one point it was up to my hip. Tough hike but worth it. Shot around 600 photos, these are my two favorite.

Pueblo Mountain Park, Devil's Canyon Trail

Crow silhouetted against the sky in a dead tree; fiddled with settings for effect; daughter said it looks evil and wife said "it's very Stephen Kingy". Mission accomplished.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

The crow is very atmospheric!
    Following in the footsteps of Ansel Adams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 905 of 971 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 903 904 905 906 907 915 955 ... LastLast