Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 972 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 931 ... LastLast
Results 22,001 to 22,025 of 24288

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I am pretty confident that whether he win or lose, there will be a giant clusterfuck.
    And of course he will claim victory. He has too much to lose. And he managed to put 3 republicans on the Supreme Court
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and such, but it seems to me that you being French you might want to pay a little more attention to your own political climate and stop commenting on what is happening here in the states. Your country's primary stake in the election results are to how much military protection and financial support it receives from the U.S. Last I looked, France didn't have any stunning political pundits running the show there either. Just my personal opinion of course. You seem to have an awful lot to say regarding our government. Glass houses and all that.

To the anonymous commentator: True. Maybe then you should take your "shit show" and move it to his "shit-show". BTW we're in a lot better shape as a country now then we were after 8 years of Obama and the left. Despite a pandemic,
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    BTW we're in a lot better shape as a country now then we were after 8 years of Obama and the left. Despite a pandemic,
    200,000+ dead, millions have lost their job/heathcare because of the pandemic. Businesses are closing left and right and there is no relief in sight whether monetary or an actual end to the pandemic and the country is more divided by politics than it ever has been.

Sure, we're in great shape...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why shouldn't anyone from any country comment? What happens here affects the world - just like when Moscow Mitch pulls his anti-American tricks. Am I not suppose to comment because he's elected by Kentucky and not Texas? Even tho his dictatorial anti-Constitiutional behaviour ruins this country?

And better off as a country under Trumpolini? This country has never been in worse position than it is now. Four more years of Mr Snake Oil? Start learning Russian.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How is the US in better shape now than they were under Obama? Is that a joke? Im seriously interested how this is possible...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BTW we're in a lot better shape as a country now then we were after 8 years of Obama and the left. Despite a pandemic,
    This is demonstrably incorrect because the US under Trump has become the laughingstock of the world and we've alienated all of our allies.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    200,000+ dead, millions have lost their job/heathcare because of the pandemic. Businesses are closing left and right and there is no relief in sight whether monetary or an actual end to the pandemic and the country is more divided by politics than it ever has been.

I think what we have here is a classic case of hating-Obama-induced psychosis.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Which is just like Trump Derangement Syndrome. Both sides get it.

I’m just disappointed Kanye isn’t on the ballot in Wisconsin. As much as I can’t wait for all the commercials to end, at least his could have been somewhat entertaining.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    This is demonstrably incorrect because the US under Trump has become the laughingstock of the world and we've alienated all of our allies.
    Laughing stock? Where do you get that tidbit of info, Satriales? Alienating a few of our allies is not necessarily a bad thing in some cases and officially, most of them couldn't afford to do that as we are largely responsible for bolstering their military and economic state. People we support an inordinant amount of the globe outside our border with economies that depend on those funds year in and year out. Most of our key allies are due to geographic considerations and haven't shrunk significantly in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Which is just like Trump Derangement Syndrome. Both sides get it.

I’m just disappointed Kanye isn’t on the ballot in Wisconsin. As much as I can’t wait for all the commercials to end, at least his could have been somewhat entertaining.
    You know, I'm not saying Trump is the best candidate. Fact is they both stink as choices for the Anerican people, but Trump is a better bad choice than, Biden is IMHO. Your pandemic statements above fail to consider; none of this would have happened under a Democrat? We would have come out of it faster? You know a dirty secret is that nature requires these trypes of things cyclicly to counter over population which is still a major concern. Stop focusing on the Biden campaign ads and look a little deeper.

political division? Please!!! It's been a more or less 50/50 split between the parties for decades. This is nothing new and we've been through social change before and survived to grow and move forward. The only thing that has changed is the media has ceased to function as a non-biased, news reporting entity. All the true journalists have been forced to take a side or move on to other professions. Nobody objectively reports the news anymore they forward an agenda. Couple that with the real time, global capabilities provided by the internet and we just have more noice about the same issues that we have been struggling with for decades regardless of the administration.

FWIW, it's somewhat ironic that you so called "enlightened" folk have reverted to calling me names publicly and privately. Isn't that what you used to shout against the right? lol

This will end any further discourse on the subject by my part. It's quite obvious most of you prefer to read your own opinions and deride those of others. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am pretty confident that whether he win or lose, there will be a giant clusterfuck.
    And of course he will claim victory. He has too much to lose. And he managed to put 3 republicans on the Supreme Court
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and such, but it seems to me that you being French you might want to pay a little more attention to your own political climate and stop commenting on what is happening here in the states. Your country's primary stake in the election results are to how much military protection and financial support it receives from the U.S. Last I looked, France didn't have any stunning political pundits running the show there either. Just my personal opinion of course. You seem to have an awful lot to say regarding our government. Glass houses and all that.

To the anonymous commentator: True. Maybe then you should take your "shit show" and move it to his "shit-show". BTW we're in a lot better shape as a country now then we were after 8 years of Obama and the left. Despite a pandemic,

Don't worry, I keep track of my french politics. I am pretty sure that in 2022, we will have Marine Le Pen pretty high in the polls unfortunately. And that's very scary as well as she is another right-extremist racist. And last time she was against Macron who became president.

But that doesnt mean that I cannot callout a selfish, racist dangerous dictator at the head of a country. Wherever that person may be on the planet
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How is the US in better shape now than they were under Obama? Is that a joke? Im seriously interested how this is possible...
    Still waiting for the answer to this...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Amen to that. Just another example of why political season is awful.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry, I keep track of my french politics. I am pretty sure that in 2022, we will have Marine Le Pen pretty high in the polls unfortunately. And that's very scary as well as she is another right-extremist racist. And last time she was against Macron who became president.

But that doesnt mean that I cannot callout a selfish, racist dangerous dictator at the head of a country. Wherever that person may be on the planet
    Despite how others have tried to skew my words, I never said you CAN'T comment on another country's politics. Free speech. I merely suggested that you may want to focus on your own situation and also not bite the hand that feeds you so to speak.

Also, if you are so dedicated to rooting out racism, selfisness and dictatorships you probably should include about half the world leaders out there doing business today and for the last few decade's. Not that I think our President is a dictator, I'm just saying. Devote equal time to, Putin, The Chinese and a few others maybe? Oh, wait they are actual dictatorships and might consider an assasination attempt. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I'm not saying Trump is the best candidate. Fact is they both stink as choices for the Anerican people, but Trump is a better bad choice than, Biden is IMHO. Your pandemic statements above fail to consider; none of this would have happened under a Democrat? We would have come out of it faster? You know a dirty secret is that nature requires these trypes of things cyclicly to counter over population which is still a major concern. Stop focusing on the Biden campaign ads and look a little deeper.
    Lol, now Trump’s pandemic failure is fine because covid is just nature’s way of thinning out the population. I’m sure that’s a great comfort to the families that have lost loved ones. And if you don’t know at this point what a competent president could have done differently to help mitigate the impact that covid has had on the United States, then unfortunately you’re a lost cause.
    Looking for:

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I for one can't wait for tomorrow. Finally the fighting will be over and we will finally find out who will rule the land. I'll be watching the carnage on my 4K TV!

Spoiler:

Ok, I know we all already know who rules the land if you watched it on HBO.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...And if you don’t know at this point what a competent president could have done differently to help mitigate the impact that covid has had on the United States, then unfortunately you’re a lost cause.
    Which theoretical "competent President" might you have in mind? I wouldn't consider them competent, but we know what the likes of Biden and Pelosi (not that she would've been President) would've done: less than Trump did (they criticized his early moves as too aggressive, with Biden screeching "xenophobia!" and Pelosi hanging out in Chinatown and telling others to do the same).

So, which prominent Democrat (or non-Trump Republican, for that matter) suggested actions at that time (not now - rearview mirror comments mean nothing) that would've made an appreciable difference? Fucking none of them. He's done at least as well as any of them would've done, and probably a bit better, given his absolute apathy toward hurting feelings (conventional politicians would've felt wrong for shutting off travel as early).

As I've said many times: it's possible to make valid criticisms Trump, as it is of any elected official, but every single criticism I see of him is complete bullshit based on a worldview informed solely by the rage-fueled blindness unique to Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers.

You guys really make it too easy.

Go ahead, negative rep, yadda yadda yadda.
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...And if you don’t know at this point what a competent president could have done differently to help mitigate the impact that covid has had on the United States, then unfortunately you’re a lost cause.
    Which theoretical "competent President" might you have in mind? I wouldn't consider them competent, but we know what the likes of Biden and Pelosi (not that she would've been President) would've done: less than Trump did (they criticized his early moves as too aggressive, with Biden screeching "xenophobia!" and Pelosi hanging out in Chinatown and telling others to do the same).

So, which prominent Democrat (or non-Trump Republican, for that matter) suggested actions at that time (not now - rearview mirror comments mean nothing) that would've made an appreciable difference? Fucking none of them. He's done at least as well as any of them would've done, and probably a bit better, given his absolute apathy toward hurting feelings (conventional politicians would've felt wrong for shutting off travel as early).

As I've said many times: it's possible to make valid criticisms Trump, as it is of any elected official, but every single criticism I see of him is complete bullshit based on a worldview informed solely by the rage-fueled blindness unique to Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers.

I'm guessing step one would've been to NOT throw out the pandemic playbook that Obama/Biden came up with in 2016 and maybe actually follow some of the guidelines written in it.

Step two might have been something like not turning wearing a mask into a political statement or denying specific states PPE based on which "side" they were on.

Just spit-balling here...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, which valid criticisms would you level at/accept regarding Trump's presidency? What criticisms have you heard that made you say "hmm, I'm a Trump guy, but they do have a point there..."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I for one can't wait for tomorrow. Finally the fighting will be over and we will finally find out who will rule the land. I'll be watching the carnage on my 4K TV!

Spoiler:

Ok, I know we all already know who rules the land if you watched it on HBO.
    Nicole Kidman?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What he says now...
    Despite how others have tried to skew my words, I never said you CAN'T comment on another country's politics.
    What he said then...
    You being French you might want to... stop commenting on what is happening here in the states.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing step one would've been to NOT throw out the pandemic playbook that Obama/Biden came up with in 2016 and maybe actually follow some of the guidelines written in it.

Step two might have been something like not turning wearing a mask into a political statement or denying specific states PPE based on which "side" they were on.

Good points, Iwritecode. As for what theoretical person could have done better? Because you noticed I said 'competent' president, not 'democratic' president. The beauty of the position of President of the United States in this specific situation is that it's almost idiot proof. You have some of the greatest scientific minds and experts in infectious disease and public health on your payroll and part of their job is to tell you what you need to do to minimize American casualties, so you listen to them. Then you disseminate that information while at the same time setting a good example to encourage people to cooperate. The only way you fuck that up is by caring about something more than you care about the lives of the American people, in which case you fail at being President of the United States, IMHO. So again, any competent president could have done it, you choose a name. How about Mitch McConnell? At least he was smart enough to steer clear of the White House.

And the reason you see 'rage-fueled blindness' everywhere you see Trump criticism is because your mind is employing a simple defense mechanism to protect your ego. That's why you have to point out that no other prominent democrat or non-trump republican could have done any better, which is just an opinion, instead of pointing to a real world example of a country and leader that we're doing better than, which would be an actual argument. Unfortunately, we're literally number one in deaths and COVID cases. And when that's pointed out, rather than question your beliefs and/or Trump in general, which would hurt your ego, you see conspiracy and intrigue. Other countries are faking their numbers to make Trump and the US look stupid. Doctors in the United States are inflating COVID statistics for profit. The scientists at the CDC are trying to make Trump look bad because they're part of the deep state. You do that because it's easier on your mind to believe the nonsense that is dished to you by the media you choose to watch than it is to believe that you might be wrong. And conspiracy theories taste a lot better than the bitter pill of reality because they make life more interesting. Why think that Trump is just an incompetent blowhard charlatan when you can believe that life is really like your favorite movie or television show or book, where the hero overcomes the mysterious evil cabal that's plotting his demise? It's really a no brainer, pun intended.
    Looking for:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    You have GOT to be freaking kidding me.

Sean Connery Dead at 90
    The only man who could succeed at playing a Soviet sub Captain with a Scottish accent.
    There can be only one.
    I wanted to send you some reputation point for that Highlander reference, but I don't have anymore rep... so before I forget. Voila
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good points, Iwritecode. As for what theoretical person could have done better? Because you noticed I said 'competent' president, not 'democratic' president. The beauty of the position of President of the United States in this specific situation is that it's almost idiot proof. You have some of the greatest scientific minds and experts in infectious disease and public health on your payroll and part of their job is to tell you what you need to do to minimize American casualties, so you listen to them. Then you disseminate that information while at the same time setting a good example to encourage people to cooperate. The only way you fuck that up is by caring about something more than you care about the lives of the American people, in which case you fail at being President of the United States, IMHO. So again, any competent president could have done it, you choose a name. How about Mitch McConnell? At least he was smart enough to steer clear of the White House.

And the reason you see 'rage-fueled blindness' everywhere you see Trump criticism is because your mind is employing a simple defense mechanism to protect your ego. That's why you have to point out that no other prominent democrat or non-trump republican could have done any better, which is just an opinion, instead of pointing to a real world example of a country and leader that we're doing better than, which would be an actual argument. Unfortunately, we're literally number one in deaths and COVID cases. And when that's pointed out, rather than question your beliefs and/or Trump in general, which would hurt your ego, you see conspiracy and intrigue. Other countries are faking their numbers to make Trump and the US look stupid. Doctors in the United States are inflating COVID statistics for profit. The scientists at the CDC are trying to make Trump look bad because they're part of the deep state. You do that because it's easier on your mind to believe the nonsense that is dished to you by the media you choose to watch than it is to believe that you might be wrong. And conspiracy theories taste a lot better than the bitter pill of reality because they make life more interesting. Why think that Trump is just an incompetent blowhard charlatan when you can believe that life is really like your favorite movie or television show or book, where the hero overcomes the mysterious evil cabal that's plotting his demise? It's really a no brainer, pun intended.
    Also:

Also:

Great video. Sadly the people that really need to see it will never watch it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 972 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 931 ... LastLast