Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 880 of 971 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 878 879 880 881 882 890 930 ... LastLast
Results 21,976 to 22,000 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I want to buy a domain name in order to promote my website on social media, with shorter links.
    The domain is parked and seller is asking 2,850 euros. lol

I didn't expect to pay nothing, but that's a lot more than I can afford for a domain name!
    Do what we Americans do. Have someone else pay for it
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I’ve discovered we can measure the accuracy of autocorrect software based on the number of standard drinks the user has had before it no longer works reliably.

My iPhone appears to have an autocorrecting ability of between 2 and 3 standard drinks.
    Are you drunk texting your ex's again, Peter?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    After 10 years of asking, I've finally been given the go-ahead for bilateral knee replacement surgery; I go under the robot knife on November 30th. Yes, doing both at the same time. Hit me up with your recovery stories if you've had it done, interested in any survival hints. I'm well stocked in single malt scotch to start.
    All the best for your surgery! Sending good thoughts and luck to you
    Belated best wishes with the knee replacement, George. My wife damaged her right one when she was 17 and had several surgeries on it since. After years of begging and when there pretty much wasn't a knee left to replace, they finally allowed her to have the surgery. They kept saying she was too young. It's been a few years removed now since she's had it, but it made all the difference in the world to her. She followed the recovery protocol to a tee which helped a ton as well.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I want to buy a domain name in order to promote my website on social media, with shorter links.

I didn't expect to pay nothing, but that's a lot more than I can afford for a domain name!
    If you're offering, that's very generous of you. Thank you
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

David posted that he will list the first part of my collection on Friday, November 6 at about 4pm.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

George, best of luck with the surgery. Everyone I know who has had it is glad they did.

John, best to you and David with the sale!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

If you're offering, that's very generous of you. Thank you
    I'll find you a sponsor lol.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You have GOT to be freaking kidding me.

Sean Connery Dead at 90
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    David posted that he will list the first part of my collection on Friday, November 6 at about 4pm.

John
    I hope you are well, John.

You've picked the right guy to handle your collection.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

Thought I would ask you all for your advice.

I am concerned about my neighbor. She moved in about 3 or 4 years ago, and I have actually never had a conversation with her. I learned from my landscaper (at the time) that see was single and worked the second shift (I think as a nurse?). I have rarely seen her, usually just as she pulls into or out of her garage.

About 3 or 4 weeks ago as I drove by I noticed there were several notices on her door. As time went by more appeared. Today I checked and noticed the following tucked into/on here door. 4 Fedex notices, 1 lost dog flier (which I got on my door about 2 weeks ago). Something regarding the census, and maybe a business card from a maid or two. I don't think I have seen any evidence of her for several months, but since covid, I have essentially become a hermit, so that doesn't mean much. I also noticed that the wreath on her door (yes as of a week ago she still had a wreath on her door) was now on the ground, but we have had heavy winds here on Thursday and Friday.

Today decided to call police to say I was concerned about her. They sent out a deputy, who called me to talk to me as he checked the premises. He said property was locked up tight, all shades were pulled. He said to call again if I see anything of concern. I suggested to the officer that maybe he should take all the stuff off of her door as it seems like a clear sign to burglars that no one is home. But he just left it all there.

So do you think there is anything else I should do? She could jut be on a long vacation, or she could be in the hospital with covid or dead, or maybe she has moved (but there is no for sale sign or anything).

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Really odd that they wouldn't do a more extensive well fare check. Someone that knows her, cares about her, or works with her must know where she is. Otherwise, you'd think they would have reported her as missing and you'd have seen a law enforcement presence at that point.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I don't know what this will entail, but in case it is useful, Harper Wilde & Co has an upcoming "King Collection":

https://www.harperwildeco.com/king-c...0-dcb4da92f744
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sean Connery Dead at 90
    I know, right? One of my favorite actors in so many favorite films!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sean Connery Dead at 90
    The only man who could succeed at playing a Soviet sub Captain with a Scottish accent.
    There can be only one.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

John

What timezone is that? Any idea for the corresponding french (or london for that matter) time?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi All,

Thought I would ask you all for your advice.

I am concerned about my neighbor. She moved in about 3 or 4 years ago, and I have actually never had a conversation with her. I learned from my landscaper (at the time) that see was single and worked the second shift (I think as a nurse?). I have rarely seen her, usually just as she pulls into or out of her garage.

About 3 or 4 weeks ago as I drove by I noticed there were several notices on her door. As time went by more appeared. Today I checked and noticed the following tucked into/on here door. 4 Fedex notices, 1 lost dog flier (which I got on my door about 2 weeks ago). Something regarding the census, and maybe a business card from a maid or two. I don't think I have seen any evidence of her for several months, but since covid, I have essentially become a hermit, so that doesn't mean much. I also noticed that the wreath on her door (yes as of a week ago she still had a wreath on her door) was now on the ground, but we have had heavy winds here on Thursday and Friday.

Today decided to call police to say I was concerned about her. They sent out a deputy, who called me to talk to me as he checked the premises. He said property was locked up tight, all shades were pulled. He said to call again if I see anything of concern. I suggested to the officer that maybe he should take all the stuff off of her door as it seems like a clear sign to burglars that no one is home. But he just left it all there.

So do you think there is anything else I should do? She could jut be on a long vacation, or she could be in the hospital with covid or dead, or maybe she has moved (but there is no for sale sign or anything).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

That's very concerning. But shouldn't the cops in theory know what to do in this situation? You warned them, and now it's their responsability. I don't think what more you can do

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John

What timezone is that? Any idea for the corresponding french (or london for that matter) time?
    That's Friday 10 o' clock in the evening our time (22:00 h).
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Country
    Country Flag

thanks Vincent

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post

John

That's Friday 10 o' clock in the evening our time (22:00 h).
    It wouldn't be so confusing if we didn't keep changing the time around.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

That clusterfuck of an election day is coming soon.
    I wonder when one of the candidate will proclaim themselves winner, even if the votes have not yet all be counted

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

That clusterfuck of an election day is coming soon.
    I wonder when one of the candidate will proclaim themselves winner, even if the votes have not yet all be counted
    https://www.axios.com/trump-claim-el...source=twitter
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

I am pretty confident that whether he win or lose, there will be a giant clusterfuck.
    And of course he will claim victory. He has too much to lose. And he managed to put 3 republicans on the Supreme Court

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Everyone please stay safe at the polls. If you do vote for Biden, make sure there aren't any stickers on your car. Trump has given his blessings to his supporters that tried to run Biden's campaign vehicles off a Texas road and the FBI is now investigating although Trump says they did nothing wrong and called them Patriots for trying to intimidate and assault people with vehicles. These people were armed to the teeth and out numbered the police in the area fifty-to-0ne and I hope that they do not represent the majority of Trump supporters. He has called for poll watchers which is another term for voter intimidation. There will be people with guns in some places. There will be tweets inciting chaos. Do NOT let them intimidate you but also keep a low profile.
    I also want all Trump voters to be safe as well so don't think I'm lumping everyone together and making a broad stroke of a stereotype. Everyone gets a vote and everyone's should be counted. Please be safe.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Regardless of the winner this is the most probable outcome I've heard expressed so far.

“If Trump wins, it will encourage people to do all sorts of stuff. If Trump loses, it will encourage the same people to do all sorts of stuff."
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy I voted by mail weeks ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 880 of 971 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 878 879 880 881 882 890 930 ... LastLast