Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 878 of 971 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 876 877 878 879 880 888 928 ... LastLast
Results 21,926 to 21,950 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

It's a very hazy day here, too. Fire Island, New York

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    It's a very hazy day here, too. Fire Island, New York

Ahh Fire Island. Now there's a beach destination!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ahh Fire Island. Now there's a beach destination!!!!
    YES! Even September and October aren't terrible. Very lucky to be here - even during the pandemic.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Rumors, from french news website, that the government will announce in a couple of hours that the 9pm curfew from the big cities in France will be expanded to almost all cities. And may be moved to 7 or 5pm

\o/
    Actually still 9pm. So that's fine

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No Jeremy, I just vacation close to the sea. I actually live about 40 miles from the true ocean.

As a Kid, I used to live at that distance from the sea. Still enjoyable to go there every so often
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A letter from a poor Edgar Allan Poe sold for $125,000.
    > https://lithub.com/a-letter-from-a-p...ld-for-125000/
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A letter from a poor Edgar Allan Poe sold for $125,000.
    > https://lithub.com/a-letter-from-a-p...ld-for-125000/
    I have one from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow written just 11 days before he died; I'll undercut Poe and let it go for an easy $100K.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dad victory of the day... I got my kids to watch a Facebook Live session with this afternoon Jeff Kinney, the author of The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, and he answered my son’s question during the chat. So he was super excited.

So in case you’ve ever wondered, Jeff likes reading the Percy Jackson novels, but hasn’t read them all!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I like the Percy Jackson novels too. They are fun and imaginative. They deserved better Hollywood treatments for sure.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I like the Percy Jackson novels too. They are fun and imaginative. They deserved better Hollywood treatments for sure.
    I agree. I only saw the first one, and thought it was a good representation of the book. The second movie tried to mash too much of the following books into a single story, and didn’t turn out well.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I agree. I only saw the first one, and thought it was a good representation of the book. The second movie tried to mash too much of the following books into a single story, and didn’t turn out well.
    I hope it gets a reboot. Cool that your son got to communicate with an author he likes.

Country
    Country Flag

Ever since I was a teenager, I always thought that the most perfect concert was Metallica's S&M, with the San Francisco symphonic orchestra.
    Definitely one of the concerts I wished I had been able to attend.

They have recently released a second S&M album, recorded last year. Currently listening to it, but it's not as perfect as the first version.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Ever since I was a teenager, I always thought that the most perfect concert was Metallica's S&M, with the San Francisco symphonic orchestra.
    Definitely one of the concerts I wished I had been able to attend.

They have recently released a second S&M album, recorded last year. Currently listening to it, but it's not as perfect as the first version.
    I went to the second show with my nephew as a member of the fan club; Fifth Member, formerly MetClub.

I also bought the limited edition box set of Blu-Ray, DVD, CD & Vinyl. I'll take some pics.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It was an amazing concert. Definitely one of the best Metallica shows I’ve been to. But I agree with you about it not being as polished as the first. The first one was in a 3,000 seat auditorium, while S&M2 was in a new arena. It would have been amazing to have seen them in such a small venue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    It was an amazing concert. Definitely one of the best Metallica shows I’ve been to. But I agree with you about it not being as polished as the first. The first one was in a 3,000 seat auditorium, while S&M2 was in a new arena. It would have been amazing to have seen them in such a small venue.
    I didn't get to see the original S&M. I did get to see them do a warm-up show for St. Anger at the Fillmore West though. Talk about a small venue!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do we have a poems thread on here?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Do we have a poems thread on here?
    You can start one in:
    Turtleback Lane

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that, in theory, there is 1 week left for americans and their consequently electoral college to vote for or against a broke, arrogant, selfish, liar, dangerous, dictactor pos that makes the USA look like a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I believe that, in theory, there is 1 week left for americans and their consequently electoral college to vote for or against a broke, arrogant, selfish, liar, dangerous, dictactor pos that makes the USA look like a laughing stock to the rest of the world.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Some of you might be interested:

https://shoutout.wix.com/so/b9NLO0lO...da92f744#/main

(Go down to “book listing”).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

New to English?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    New to English?
    He is French but speaks very passable English. It is an Ugly American indeed that mocks someone that has a second language. Take umbrage with what he says if you must but not how he says it, jerk.
    I realize that most of the time, your last line of attack is to point out typos and punctuation errors but that is impolite and an etiquette expert will tell you that the whole point of politeness and courtesy is to make people feel comfortable and at ease and not to belittle those that do not know what you know. Grow up.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New to English?
    This makes you look like an asshole. What a shitty thing to say...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

New to English?
    First, an apology is most definitely in order.

Second, how many languages do you speak, if any, and how fluent are you in them? How's your French? Enough that native speakers wouldn't notice? I speak English, Italian, Central American Spanish, some French, some German, some Tagalog, and even a smattering of Russian, but only English fluently. Whenever I'm in another country and speaking any of those, the host speakers ALWAYS compliment me for my effort rather than pointing out my flaws, and generally go out of their way to help me learn.

Third, he's spot on and I couldn't have said it any better myself.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read subtitles with the best of 'em!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    New to English?
    This makes you look like an asshole. What a shitty thing to say...
    'Basket of deplorables' a wise person once said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 878 of 971 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 876 877 878 879 880 888 928 ... LastLast