Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 853 of 971 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 851 852 853 854 855 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 21,301 to 21,325 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Happy 4th of July to all, and Happy Independence Day to the United States of America.

Thanks, Jerome, right back at you.

Wishing a safe and happy July 4th to all American members here.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy 4th. Celabrating a truely amazing document. Regardless of our current issues what a fantastic country we all live in.

We should all feel very fortunate.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I just went ahead and ordered some books on Dark Regions Press during the 4th of July sale, i do love a 50% discount. 😬
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Happy 4th. Celabrating a truely amazing document. Regardless of our current issues what a fantastic country we all live in.

Curious if black people killed by police and the families of those slaughtered Americans feel the same way. Also curious about the people who were born here but face deportation, transgender people, and children who have resided in facilities without their families for months. Wonder if they were celebrating the 4th so joyously...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

Curious if black people killed by police and the families of those slaughtered Americans feel the same way. Also curious about the people who were born here but face deportation, transgender people, and children who have resided in facilities without their families for months. Wonder if they were celebrating the 4th so joyously...
    I missed the memo that patriotism is now politically incorrect. I guess until racism is cured and all past injustices fixed, no one can feel good about the country they live in. If that's the case, I guess the Germans are screwed.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pos rep for that one.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

I missed the memo that patriotism is now politically incorrect. I guess until racism is cured and all past injustices fixed, no one can feel good about the country they live in. If that's the case, I guess the Germans are screwed.
    Well said

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post

Well said
    +1. Looking for a reason to complain about our Independence Day is just crazy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Curious if black people killed by police... feel the same way.

I don't want this to become an argument about religion and afterlife. But my opinion is that dead people don't really feel anything.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Hey everyone! Long time lurker, and I’ve posted here and there a few times. Anywho, I have some news that I can’t share with many people in my real life but am too excited to not tell anyone, so I figured this would be a good enough place to share.

My wife is pregnant! This is my first kid and we’re both so excited! Sorry if this derails the thread or doesn’t belong but I’ve been bursting to tell people. It’s too soon to tell the majority of our family members but I just had to share with someone!
    That's awesome, Will! I hope mom and baby will remain well throughout the pregnancy and beyond. Be prepared to make midnight runs for mom's crazy cravings.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Playing my Dad’s old Fender acoustic guitar has been a hobby during quarantine. I’ve been itching to learn electric though, so I picked up a Fender Stratocaster HSS last week, and absolutely love it. I’ve got a lot to learn still, but it’ll be a fun journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Playing my Dad’s old Fender acoustic guitar has been a hobby during quarantine. I’ve been itching to learn electric though, so I picked up a Fender Stratocaster HSS last week, and absolutely love it. I’ve got a lot to learn still, but it’ll be a fun journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice.....I'm in the market for a new electric myself and have been bouncing between three Ibanez priced between $500 and $1600 and can't pull the trigger yet.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know why, but it popped into my head this morning that I needed to read The Gunslinger. My notes inside say I read it in 1990 and again in 2005, so I guess it was just the 15-year alarm going off. I'm up to The Oracle and the Mountains, will finish it this afternoon. Even only every 15 years this is still a fantastic read.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lyras Books will be announcing next weeks the preorders of his incredible looking edition of Neil Gaiman's Stardust.

I fell in love with that design when I first saw his pictures on instagram, a year or so ago. But I dont think that i'll be able to afford that leather edition, given that I have something pricey on the cook...

Details and pictures => https://www.lyrasbooks.com/post/stardust-editions

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s a shame he is only producing one book. I talked to him and a hell of a guy. He does the binding himself. He says it was more work that he thought and isn’t sure if he will do another book. Shame... he is quite the binder.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    It’s a shame he is only producing one book. I talked to him and a hell of a guy. He does the binding himself. He says it was more work that he thought and isn’t sure if he will do another book. Shame... he is quite the binder.
    Hey, besides Suntup, I do some pretty good binding.

Have a new project that I will be teasing about soon.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Willy, congrats on the pregnancy!

Jerome, what’s this about a new project?

I can’t believe I watched the entire video...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    This came up on my Youtube suggestions. I think it might be time to go....

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

I can’t believe I watched the entire video...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    This came up on my Youtube suggestions. I think it might be time to go....

It's horrible but fascinating isn't it? Acting really is a gift! I think Julie is my favorite.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey, besides Suntup, I do some pretty good binding.

Have a new project that I will be teasing about soon.
    Agree for sure. This guy though... is literally doing it himself with his own hands.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Curious if black people killed by police... feel the same way.

I don't want this to become an argument about religion and afterlife. But my opinion is that dead people don't really feel anything.
    I think the point went over your head with this one.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey just got my first neg rep! But I also got about 6 or 7 positives for it. Thanks to those he gave the positives.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It just felt like a specialty 'Salem's Lot day.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Noice Jerome!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It just felt like a specialty 'Salem's Lot day.

Been hearing about those! Very pretty indeed.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey just got my first neg rep! But I also got about 6 or 7 positives for it. Thanks to those he gave the positives.
    8 positives now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 853 of 971 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 851 852 853 854 855 863 903 953 ... LastLast