Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 842 of 971 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842 843 844 852 892 942 ... LastLast
Results 21,026 to 21,050 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got back from dinner, and it was fantastic. Weather was breezy, but patio was enclosed and and temperature was perfect; 3 days ago it was 100 degrees in this area, today it was 74.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just got back from dinner, and it was fantastic. Weather was breezy, but patio was enclosed and and temperature was perfect; 3 days ago it was 100 degrees in this area, today it was 74.
    Perfect temp.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Andyg75 is a stand-up guy who stands behind his sells. Purchase with confidence!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Things have opened up substantially here in Arizona. New protocols are installed at most business's, which I guess will be the new normal for a while. However, restaurants are re-opening and most retail business's have as well. Now, if those bean-shooters over at MLB could just get their respective shit together and give us some sembalance of a baseball season all things would be right with the world!! lol

As far as the insanity taking place in cities around the nation, my position is that ALL lives matter, the officer that committed the crime is being prosecuted and the rioting and looting is doing absolutely nothing to further their cause, IMHO.

And not for nothing, but these protester's seem to be ignoring the CDC recommendations for social distancing and such which are still largely in force, no? Not for nothing, but the world seems to be going crazy right now and I can't help but feel that that is exactly what our enemies want to happen. I imagine that ISIS, Al Queda, Russia and even China are sitting back and having a hearty laugh at the state of our country right now. It's worth considering that right now we'd be ripe for some kind of attack from our enemies. Just some random thoughts for consideration I suppose.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For an early Father's Day gift, I bought my wife a new 2020 Honda Accord Touring.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice.....did King autograph it and is it numbered?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    No, and yes. It has a unique VIN.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE Jerome....lucky Delores!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Traveler summer is on a distinguished road

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Things have opened up substantially here in Arizona. New protocols are installed at most business's, which I guess will be the new normal for a while. However, restaurants are re-opening and most retail business's have as well. Now, if those bean-shooters over at MLB could just get their respective shit together and give us some sembalance of a baseball season all things would be right with the world!! lol.
    I live on Fire Island in New York (during the summer) and this Wednesday and bars and restaurants who have outdoor seating can open (with social distancing laws). That's exciting! haha

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, with the quarantine's being lifted to a degree in many states, folks adapting to the new world and things on the pandemic and economic front looking up I'd like to ask y'all.............................

How the Fuck are you doing folks?????

Spoiler:
    Now, if the country could just get a handle on the violent protests...................What the fuck is up with these Minnesota police officers anyway???

All Lives Matter!!!! Black, Brown, Yellow and white!!!
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

+1 above

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    No, and yes. It has a unique VIN.
    Nice ride. I assume by Father's Day gift, you'll now be chauffeured around in said vehicle?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xXj3jcRWs4

I can't seem to understand what John Grisham says at 39:55.

"we always react to******" until "but I don't think..."

Any help is welcomed!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you sure about the time stamp? At 39:55 King is talking about him and Molly watching lizards fall from trees.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, 45:57. My mistake.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"we always react to, you know, loud events, real events, most of us do; umm, but I don't think..."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's james patterson, not King
    In my french transcript of this video I went by : "we all reacts to live events, or at least most of us do"

Something like this.
    My transcript, if it can be of any help, don't hesitate to use Google Translate : https://club-stephenking.fr/intervie...ng-johngrisham
    But also, dont hesitate to activate youtube's automatic transcript
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THANKS!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I would. Whether or not I could is another matter.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'm lucky to get 4Mbps.
    Ouch. I get that on my cell phone.
    I ran the test, and it seems they've improved slightly.

I'm on a barrier island, and so the infrastructure isn't on the cutting edge. I could get probably 30-40 Mb/s with a cable connection.

I recently received a notice in the mail that they are upgrading the service. I don't know if that means it will be faster or simply cost me more.
    I moved to the mainland. There is a new 100% fiber optic network in my neighborhood. So I ran the test again...

I'm limited by my WiFi card. They are saying I can get 1000 Mbps or more.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    In my french transcript of this video I went by : "we all reacts to live events, or at least most of us do"

Something like this.
    My transcript, if it can be of any help, don't hesitate to use Google Translate : https://club-stephenking.fr/intervie...ng-johngrisham
    Read my post. He said loud, not live.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What about 59:01?

"a lot of those places *****"
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    What about 59:01?

"a lot of those places *****"
    have bought stuff

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Something like this.
    Read my post. He said loud, not live.
    Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 842 of 971 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842 843 844 852 892 942 ... LastLast