Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 831 of 971 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 829 830 831 832 833 841 881 931 ... LastLast
Results 20,751 to 20,775 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something analogous to a disinfectant is still pretty much a disinfectant.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's my daughter's twelfth birthday today and like most things, the party was "cancelled". Lucky for her, her parents are sneaky so we made arrangements with her best friend's Mom for a little surprise visit. They came around the back of the building and played my daughter's (from here on known as The Spawn) favourite Green Day song. Curiosity never really killed a cat so she looked out the window to see her friend and her Mom dancing and holding up a sign that said Happy Birthday Spawn (from here on known as Mia). We lowered some cake and then pulled the presents up. It was cute and very emotional; we had our own little Niagara Falls of tears.

Don't forget that, for every jackoff yelling at the cashier, we have a lot more people who haven't forgotten how to be decent.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    It's my daughter's twelfth birthday today and like most things, the party was "cancelled". Lucky for her, her parents are sneaky so we made arrangements with her best friend's Mom for a little surprise visit. They came around the back of the building and played my daughter's (from here on known as The Spawn) favourite Green Day song. Curiosity never really killed a cat so she looked out the window to see her friend and her Mom dancing and holding up a sign that said Happy Birthday Spawn (from here on known as Mia). We lowered some cake and then pulled the presents up. It was cute and very emotional; we had our own little Niagara Falls of tears.

Don't forget that, for every jackoff yelling at the cashier, we have a lot more people who haven't forgotten how to be decent.
    That's awesome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And today's entry for the most unhelpful error message contest.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What an awesome story !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Would it help to point out that he was asking if something analogous to disinfectant could be developed for injection?

Nah; it wouldn't help.
    Would lying help? In a word, no. I've no doubt that you will continue to try though.

It's always amusing to watch you flail about, so please name for me this mythical substance that is analogous to a disinfectant that could be injected into humans to clean people out.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Also describe something that is analogous to UV light that can be injected into humans.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Also describe something that is analogous to UV light that can be injected into humans.

https://imnva.com/Services/iv-uv-light-therapy/

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's NICE! Happy Birthday to her!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    And today's entry for the most unhelpful error message contest.

HA! Bad timing...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go shoot up with Iodine and make an effort to catch CV-19.
    Then report back here.

That way we have a very scientific study of a sample group of one.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It's OK, he is already using the sarcasm defense....

Fact check: Trump lies that he was being 'sarcastic' when he talked about injecting disinfectant

....and during a pandemic, one can never have too much sarcasm.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

just saying... lot of false shit being slung... I watch the news conference...and at no time did Trump mention injecting or swallowing Clorox or Lysol... the media heads are the ones that suggested that- and it's been mimicked by every single lib out there. Trump did mention exploring the possibility of injecting some kind of "disinfectant" - but that he was not a doctor and that would be for medical people to look into.

That said... Iodine is indeed a disinfectant. Has been used throughout medical history as one.
    It is also been used for decades medically as an injection.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    just saying... lot of false shit being slung... I watch the news conference...and at no time did Trump mention injecting or swallowing Clorox or Lysol... the media heads are the ones that suggested that- and it's been mimicked by every single lib out there. Trump did mention exploring the possibility of injecting some kind of "disinfectant" - but that he was not a doctor and that would be for medical people to look into.

That said... Iodine is indeed a disinfectant. Has been used throughout medical history as one.
    I saw the press conference too. So lying about what he said won't work here. People have already died by doing dumb shit that the Donald suggested. The man is a menace.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Iodine does work for many things. I'm currently using a prescription paste that is Iodine based as a solvent for 1/4" packing strip to help heal one of my surgical wounds.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I saw the press conference too. So lying about what he said won't work here. People have already died by doing dumb shit that the Donald suggested. The man is a menace.

here is the clip....please... please...point out where he instructs or suggests to anyone at all... to inject alcohol, lysol, clorox. bleach? it was the liberal media that made that leap in logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtgV...eAuU3S2fJ9KrcQ

Country
    Country Flag

here is the clip....please... please...point out where he instructs or suggests to anyone at all... to inject alcohol, lysol, clorox. bleach? it was the liberal media that made that leap in logic.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” Trump said. “Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors with — but it sounds interesting to me.”

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” Trump said. “Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors with — but it sounds interesting to me.”
    Where in that quote does he advocate injecting bleach, etc. into your body? He asked a question: “is there a way?“

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Where did the "media heads" suggest it? I saw that Lysol and Clorox put out statements not to ingest their products but what media outlet claimed that Trump said to ingest Lysol or Bleach? Media outlets may have reported on what Social Media and Lysol and Clorox had to say about it but where did any of the "media heads" actually say those two products by name first? His new mouthpiece blamed it on the media but then he kind of undermined it by saying he did it to trick reporters....what the hell is this game he is playing with reporters while people's lives are hanging in the balance? Should a man that has never read a book in his life and suggested a drug treatment that actually killed patients (HCQ) be giving any suggestions about treatments on a public stage?

Trump gets stung from all sides after floating injections of disinfectants

The president, who has championed unproven coronavirus treatments, embraced the dangerous practice as a potential cure.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Where in that quote does he advocate injecting bleach, etc. into your body? He asked a question: “is there a way?“
    "I was asking the question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen," Trump said when asked to clarify his controversial comments following an Oval Office meeting.

https://www.theage.com.au/world/nort...25-p54n57.html

So - isn't this another way of saying, "Of course I said some stupid shit, I was just being sarcastic, didn't you get it?"

What a ninny...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

"I was asking the question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen," Trump said when asked to clarify his controversial comments following an Oval Office meeting.

https://www.theage.com.au/world/nort...25-p54n57.html

So - isn't this another way of saying, "Of course I said some stupid shit, I was just being sarcastic, didn't you get it?"

What a ninny...
    That doesn’t answer my question

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

so... just curious.... how is Biden helping out with this tragedy? Has he said what action he would be taking as President?

Does he even remember what office he is running for and who he is married too today?

and when did this turn into the political thread anyway.... you know, the one I have specifically done my best to avoid for the past two years because of all the nasty bickering in there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 831 of 971 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 829 830 831 832 833 841 881 931 ... LastLast