Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 830 of 971 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 828 829 830 831 832 840 880 930 ... LastLast
Results 20,726 to 20,750 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    There was a Stephen King answer on Jeopardy today.
    Imagine my delight!!!

Spoiler:
    What was the answer? Who's the biggest loud mouth liberal asshole in Maine?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Imagine my delight!!!

Spoiler:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Uhm no, I think he's in Florida now.

EDIT - Ignore the above, I don't know what I'm talking about, as usual.
    Is King going to release a new, uncut version of the uncut version of THE STAND, updating the cars and the rock band, using the new virus and adding another 400 or so pages? I know I'd read it! But this time I want a copy of the limited, coffin edition!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Imagine my delight!!!

Spoiler:
    Perfect.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Last week the grass was so high I had to mow the lawn. Right now, it's snowing hard enough to turn the entire landscape white.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

85 degrees here. Clear blue skies. Cold beer, kiddie pool to dip feet in.
    Au natural attire encouraged.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HOLI-FUCKING-DAYS !!!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I walked the dog in two inches of snow last night, now it's all melted but it's still chilly.
    I personally do not believe in human caused global warming.
    I may be right.
    I may be wrong.
    Or full of shite
    The whole day long

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man... if anyone is bored.. JUST read up on the mass murderer that went through our province.... what he did was insane. Pulling families over and murdering them in a cop car. He pulled one family over... executed the mother and father and family dog... and left the young kids alive. Think they will ever trust the cops again?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man... if anyone is bored.. JUST read up on the mass murderer that went through our province.... what he did was insane. Pulling families over and murdering them in a cop car. He pulled one family over... executed the mother and father and family dog... and left the young kids alive. Think they will ever trust the cops again?
    You know, Kris in reading some of your posts one has to wonder, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA? Maybe it's the water driving people fucking nuts? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I visited Halifax this summer and enjoyed it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I visited Halifax this summer and enjoyed it.

Yeah, well you obviously made it out alive & unscathed!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Laughter and humor can help the healing process, but only at the appropriate time. I think for Kris, the wound is still too fresh to joke around.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Laughter and humor can help the healing process, but only at the appropriate time. I think for Kris, the wound is still too fresh to joke around.
    Sorry. I was actually hoping to lighten up his, as well as others mood and maybe provide a chuckle or two. Didn't mean any harm.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Request on behalf of a long-time customer and friend....please privately send some good mojo to Larry K....a Stephen King collector I have known 10+ years...Cancer has come back in him in a big way...he had a stroke last night and is unresponsive...has been moved to hospice. He has purchased many items from me over the years...and I have stored these items here for him....outlook not all that great for him at present, so send him some healing thoughts if you can.

Thank you.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    You know, Kris in reading some of your posts one has to wonder, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA? Maybe it's the water driving people fucking nuts? lol
    One has to wonder what possible part of this post you find fuckin funny? I read a nice PM from you then see this absolute fuckin stupid response. I’m gonna leave the rest of the comments I feel like fucking spewing your way in my head for now. SMH
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss something here?
    What happened to Kris, was he directly or indirectly related to one of the victims?
    Seriously, all kidding aside, my heartfelt condolences if that's the case.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Did I miss something here?
    What happened to Kris, was he directly or indirectly related to one of the victims?
    Seriously, all kidding aside, my heartfelt condolences if that's the case.
    At the risk of calling you obtuse, Kris and many others in Novia Scotia (Even Canada as a whole), most of whom were not directly related to the victims were shocked, hurt, and are somewhat depressed by this very rare, but tragic event. This type of mass killing may be the terrible "norm" in the USA, but was previously unheard of in Canada and has deeply affected many people.

Lets move along to some new random comments please, and let this subject rest a bit. This is not a demand, it's just a polite request

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well... ventured out into the danger zone today... had to pick up Stephen King's new release "If It Bleeds" (curbside pickup at the Barnes-N-Noble) - got two copies... one to read, one to put behind glass in the bookcase.
    Decided to unmask and drive the 360 V8 Grem Reaper and took advantage of the empty B&N parking lot.... and made myself a little Gremlin video.
    Play with sound TURNED UP

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My brain just exploded:

https://youtu.be/33QdTOyXz3w
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    My brain just exploded:

Agreed, painful to watch.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My brain just exploded:

I thought about sharing it, but then people would think I am bashing him.
    Which would be the case, given that every day his appeareances and comments are even more stupider than the previous one.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My brain just exploded:

We don't need PPE at the White House, we need a straightjacket.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Would it help to point out that he was asking if something analogous to disinfectant could be developed for injection?

Nah; it wouldn't help.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

No, it wouldn't. You do realize that even he tried to walk it back by saying he was sarcastic, right?

Waaaaaait, oh my god. You want to kill it (Covid) with something "analogous" to bleach. Please stick to passive aggressive signatures, science is NOT your thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 830 of 971 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 828 829 830 831 832 840 880 930 ... LastLast