Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 971 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 843 893 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,825 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

37 here in TN. Cold Trick or Treating for sure. Oh and hey IT Chapter 1 is on TBS.........BOO!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

31 degrees with crystal clear dark skies and a virtual plethora of trick-or -treaters this year in Colorado Springs. I set-up the fire table, patio heater, and a lesser number of scary things than usual but got rave reviews and lots of screams anyway. For the nylon radioactive barrel, I put two multicolor LCD strobes inside and then cut a hole in the bottom and ran the fog machine into it ... couldn't ask for better results!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's 37 here in Cleveland Ohio with snow forcast for tonight.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Around 30 here, with about 3 inches of snow from last night and earlier today. But a great round of trick-or-treating with a 4 and 2.5 year old. Cold enough that they couldn't wear their planned costumes (which are always a crap shoot in northern Illinois in late October) but we had some cool dragon wings and bat wings that fit over their cold-weather gear and that was enough to make them and us and the candy-givers happy

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Got a call this morning from the Hays County(TX) DA, who told me that the guy who burgled my house back in May has been indicted. She is sending out a packet for me to complete to request restitution. I'll also be getting texts anytime he has to make a court appearance.
    That's great news, Mike!

Dogs go nuts in snow for some reason.

Cool getup at your place, George!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Against all odds, DOCTOR SLEEP is a pretty good movie.
    The book is not my favorite, but I quite enjoyed the movie.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Against all odds, DOCTOR SLEEP is a pretty good movie.
    The book is not my favorite, but I quite enjoyed the movie.
    Good news on the movie front, but I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in the book. I truly loved the book and am looking forward to seeing the film next week.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I need some help with Mac cleanup. I got malware on the machine with a virus that automatically redirects to Bing. Trying to figure out how to remove it, but can’t figure out which products are legit, or what works best to detect and remove viruses.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I need some help with Mac cleanup. I got malware on the machine with a virus that automatically redirects to Bing. Trying to figure out how to remove it, but can’t figure out which products are legit, or what works best to detect and remove viruses.
    Malwarebytes if it exists for Mac

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve used a product called Bitdefender for Mac.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I thought I had removed a few issues, and then I completely lost the ability to connect to Safari or the App Store, even though the wifi works just fine. I’m completely frustrated, so I’m headed to the Geek Squad in an hour.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

really reeling here. earlier today my four-year-old just started screaming - SCREAMING - and was so clearly in pain but could only articulate that it was her stomach. screamed herself hoarse. no idea what was wrong, no indication that she was in distress more than just from the cold she'd been battling. took her to the ER and they checked for the obvious problem (appendicitis) but that was not the case. could not calm her screaming and begging for help until they managed to sedate her and attempt to manage the pain. she's checked in, no one has any idea what the problem is, and my wife and i are starting shifts between her at hospital and our 2.5 year old at home. i'm just at a total loss, there's literally nothing i can do, it's the hardest thing i've ever dealt with - a child screaming and begging for my help and i can't do one single thing. trying to keep the younger one from freaking out but having a hard time not doing it myself. no idea where this is going.

not sure what the goal is here but this site is my only "social media" and is a distraction for me (at good times and bad). pelase send some good mojo my way and also keep posting lots of interesting stuff so i can get a few minutes outside of my head here and there by reading about stuff like folio's dipshittery and interesting bookcases and whatever paul's up to.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    really reeling here. earlier today my four-year-old just started screaming - SCREAMING - and was so clearly in pain but could only articulate that it was her stomach. screamed herself hoarse. no idea what was wrong, no indication that she was in distress more than just from the cold she'd been battling. took her to the ER and they checked for the obvious problem (appendicitis) but that was not the case. could not calm her screaming and begging for help until they managed to sedate her and attempt to manage the pain. she's checked in, no one has any idea what the problem is, and my wife and i are starting shifts between her at hospital and our 2.5 year old at home. i'm just at a total loss, there's literally nothing i can do, it's the hardest thing i've ever dealt with - a child screaming and begging for my help and i can't do one single thing. trying to keep the younger one from freaking out but having a hard time not doing it myself. no idea where this is going.

not sure what the goal is here but this site is my only "social media" and is a distraction for me (at good times and bad). pelase send some good mojo my way and also keep posting lots of interesting stuff so i can get a few minutes outside of my head here and there by reading about stuff like folio's dipshittery and interesting bookcases and whatever paul's up to.

Good mojo, good mojo, good mojo!!! Hoping they will find out what is wrong and fix it soon!!!
    Christine

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So sorry to hear this. Wishing the best for your little one. I imagine they will need to run several tests to figure it out, hope she can be brave for them. Imagine it will be scary for some one that age.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Sending prayers and good vibes your way . Hope you have some good news soon......

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife's an ER doc and her best friend is a Pediatrician, feel free to fire me a PM with any questions you might have and I'll be happy to pass them on. I imagine the first thing she'd ask is "where exactly is the pain" and to describe it as best she could, then "what did she eat recently and is she pooping normally" and "is she on any medications" possibly for the cold she was battling. Then she'd ask if they did an x-ray of her stomach/intestines to check for any blockages since appendicitis check came back negative.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I’m very sorry to hear that, I’m sending good vibes across the ocean! I have a five year old at home, I’ve worried about something like that at times. I hope they find the cause, and that it’s something that can be dealt with quickly.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes to you and yours. If there's anything I can do or you need, don't hesitate to ask.

My son had a hernia when he was around that age that required surgery to repair. I don't remember him being in that kind of pain or what even brought it to our attention. I'm sure they'll check every possible scenario.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Best to you and your family, Tim.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending good thoughts your way my friend. I’m sure your little one will be fine and is in good hands.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I just realized that I'm up an hour early since I didn't set the clocks back last night.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I just realized that I'm up an hour early since I didn't set the clocks back last night.
    Daylight savings was on Saturday night. Were you an hour off all day yesterday?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that Tim. Sending good thoughts your way. Keep us posted.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OMG... I am so praying for you. PLEASE KEEP US updated!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope all goes well with you, Tim! Sending good vibrations your way!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 971 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 843 893 ... LastLast