Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 778 of 971 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 878 ... LastLast
Results 19,426 to 19,450 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I just got rapped across the knuckles from eBay. See below:

We’re writing to let you know that activity on your account may not be following an important eBay policy that requires all transactions and payments to be completed on eBay. We understand that you might not have known about these policies. We're sending you this notification to ensure that you can follow the policy going forward.

Below are the details of where the activity occurred:
    [TDE_SECONDARY_ITEMS]Violation: "Hi. I don't know if you remember me but I made several purchases from you off eBay for several Joe Hill items. My computer has since crashed and I lost all my email contacts. I don't think eBay will let me include my email here but if you remember me, please contact me. Otherwise I'll just make purchases through here."

Only transactions conducted on eBay can be covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee—a program that helps ensure everyone can buy on eBay with confidence. eBay has invested a great amount to help you find your perfect item and connect you with great sellers. We want to continue to partner with you in the fulfillment of your transactions.

As part of our partnership with you, we're beta testing a way for a seller to share their phone number with buyers pre-sale. In this beta test, sellers can opt in to allow their buyers to call them with questions about the products. This will eliminate the need for you to share any contact information through member messages. We encourage sellers to use this new feature. Sellers can opt in by editing their buyer communications in their My eBay page.

We encourage you to review the details of the policy to understand what you can and can’t do. Please take the next 3 days to make sure your buying and selling activities follow these guidelines. If they don't, your account(s) may be subject to a range of actions, including:
    - You won't be able to buy or list for up to 7 days.
    - You won't be able to send or receive messages with eBay members for 7 days unless you have a recent transaction.
    - If you're also a seller, then some or all of your fixed price listings will be hidden from search results for 7 days, and fees won't be refunded.

If you have any questions, contact us:
    https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/p...policy?id=4272

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Naughty boy.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always thought these eBay warnings are sort of funny in the way that eBay sends this out to protect their own profits they make from your selling and/or buying, but yet, eBay threatens to disable accounts therefore not making money from your selling and/or buying.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Naughty boy.
    I know, Paul. I'm so ashamed

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I've always thought these eBay warnings are sort of funny in the way that eBay sends this out to protect their own profits they make from your selling and/or buying, but yet, eBay threatens to disable accounts therefore not making money from your selling and/or buying.

Mulleins
    And they were really on the ball since I sent that message to the seller over 3 weeks ago. He received the same message as well. I purchased a ton of Hill comics from him without eBay, but you're right, Ralph. They aren't worried about either of us being scammed, just their profits. I also find it funny they continue to allow 1000's of dollars to be earned with the sell of fake King sigs. Yet come after me for with might be the sale of a 5/6 dollar comic Those fake King sales bring in nice fees so............
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I too have suffered the wrath of ebay in the past.

Ebay does their best to prevent the exchange of contact information, but their are ways around that.

I will give you all a tip......it is my belief that ending a listing is a red flag for ebay....and they will investigate your communication prior to ending that listing. If you make a deal to sell outside of ebay.....DO NOT END YOUR LISTING....instead do something to make it so nobody will purchase it......double the price......revise your text to state your item stinks of cigarette smoke.........or change your listing to something else all together.

I know ebay is providing a service......but I don't really feel bad about making the occasional deal outside of ebay....they get enough of my money on the legit sales I am involved in.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Two things strike me funny about that. First a 7 day ban doesn't seem all that bad from a buyer perspective. Second, the comment they make about allowing buyers to call with questions. Seems an easy way for a buyer to call and make a off ebay deal.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I too have suffered the wrath of ebay in the past.

Ebay does their best to prevent the exchange of contact information, but their are ways around that.

I will give you all a tip......it is my belief that ending a listing is a red flag for ebay....and they will investigate your communication prior to ending that listing. If you make a deal to sell outside of ebay.....DO NOT END YOUR LISTING....instead do something to make it so nobody will purchase it......double the price......revise your text to state your item stinks of cigarette smoke.........or change your listing to something else all together.

I know ebay is providing a service......but I don't really feel bad about making the occasional deal outside of ebay....they get enough of my money on the legit sales I am involved in.
    Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Two things strike me funny about that. First a 7 day ban doesn't seem all that bad from a buyer perspective. Second, the comment they make about allowing buyers to call with questions. Seems an easy way for a buyer to call and make a off ebay deal.
    Very true, Mike. I also like the 3 days that gave me to think about what I have done

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Exactly

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I too have been put on hold for 7 days. They let me sell. because they can get money from it, and mine was for something really dumb.
    I've since cancelled many auctions on ebay I had listed, but so far so good.
    When you try to send your contact info to people, they are not fans of that.
    The funny part is so many people have messaged me THROUGH Ebay, "can you take less?", "Can I pay you outside of Ebay?", "Are you on the DT site?" etc etc--all real warnings to Ebay.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill (Merlin1958) is in the hospital and facing serious, difficult surgery. Please send some Dt.Org positive mojo his way.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending good wishes to him. Hope he recovers soon!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was just wondering why he hasn't posted anything lately, and I miss him.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes to big Bill. He’s in my thoughts.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bill (Merlin1958) is in the hospital and facing serious, difficult surgery. Please send some Dt.Org positive mojo his way.
    I guess it's a bad time to give him negative rep then.

Get well, Bill!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I was just wondering why he hasn't posted anything lately, and I miss him.
    Ditto... was just thinking that it's been awhile...

Sending positive thoughts out his way!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Prayers for Bill. Hope to see you back on soon!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Oh shit!
    I hope he'll get better very soon
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope you're doing well, Bill, and that you recover soon!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

GOOD MOJO coming your way Wild Bill

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

In my thoughts, WB. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Get well, Wild Bill!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending you good thoughts Bill!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good thoughts, Bill, hope all goes well and you recover quickly

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thinking of you at this trying time Bill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 778 of 971 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 878 ... LastLast