Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 971 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 772 780 820 870 ... LastLast
Results 19,226 to 19,250 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Who's Derek Jeter?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A character of a videogame. I remeber because I had to test it in 2006. But not very famous. I mean, Mario, Sonic, Guybrush Threepwood, Pac-Man, Kratos, Johnny Cage, Ryu... No, it's not one of the most remembered ones.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Who's Derek Jeter?
    The most overrated shortstop in the history of MLB
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who's Derek Jeter?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Charnel House is going to do a cool Harlan Ellison book:
    https://charnelhouse.com/shop-books/

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great. This one too is still available: https://charnelhouse.com/product/the...arlan-ellison/

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone see this in the Gauntlet Press newsletter today?

UNIQUE AUCTION: NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

John Russo (of Night of the Living Dead) is offering this unique auction with many one-of-a-kind item. Here is his description:

FOR SERIOUS COLLECTORS! From the classic "Night of the Living Dead" to my latest movie, My Uncle John is a Zombie! and my new book, Epidemic of the Living Dead, my 50-year career has been unique and iconic. There are only two archival scrapbooks of my career in existence. One is being auctioned below, and one I am keeping for my daughter.

The scanned samples below do not do it justice—the 2-inch thick, 3-ring binder is crammed full of over 200 special and highly unattainable posters, stills, magazine articles, newspaper articles, book and video covers and many other amazing souvenirs. My archival scrapbook on "Night of the Living Dead" alone sold for $10,000. But this one is more comprehensive and impressive.

I will autograph it and furnish a Letter of Authenticity.

The collection contains three contracts signed by George A. Romero and I pertaining to our collaboration on "Night of the Living Dead" (1990). Further, the collection is book-ended by my original Stock Certificate in Image Ten, Inc., the company we formed to make the original 1968 Night of the Living Dead, signed by me as secretary and George A. Romero as president, and George A. Romero's Letter of Intent to collaborate with me on a new movie entitled Night of the Living Dead & The Day After, a collaboration that was in progress when he died July 17, 2017. George and I met when we were both eighteen years old and became lifelong friends. I spoke at his funeral and attended the ceremony where he received a posthumous Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Bidding for this unique collection begins at $6,000. We accept just one bid so make it your best and send it to gauntlet66@aol.com. In the subject mention “John Russo Auction”. Bidding ends Sunday July 14th. Best of luck!
    Mark Twain

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Found out yesterday my nearly 13 year old dog has liver cancer . She's basically on hospice care with us at home until the time comes.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sorry to hear it. All you can do is try to make the remaining days count.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Found out yesterday my nearly 13 year old dog has liver cancer . She's basically on hospice care with us at home until the time comes.

Big hugs your way! It breaks my heart. We lost our 18yo dog only a couple of months ago. Just love her as much as you can and hang on to all those good memories you surely have.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really sorry to hear that, brother..
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, Brian.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly sorry, Brian.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My 14 year old dog has liver problems too, I'm giving her 4 different pills a day and she's getting weak, but still hanging in there.
    I feel for you, Brain. Hang tough.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry, Brian
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who's Derek Jeter?
    I'm pretty sure he was having a "senior moment" and was referring to Eric Peter, lead singer of Rocky & the Mooseknuckles:

https://ericpetermusic.com/

Don't worry Bill, we won't tell your doc

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Sorry to hear it. All you can do is try to make the remaining days count.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Big hugs your way! It breaks my heart. We lost our 18yo dog only a couple of months ago. Just love her as much as you can and hang on to all those good memories you surely have.
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Really sorry to hear that, brother..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Brian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Truly sorry, Brian.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My 14 year old dog has liver problems too, I'm giving her 4 different pills a day and she's getting weak, but still hanging in there.
    I feel for you, Brain. Hang tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm sorry, Brian
    Thanks, guys. I truly appreciate it. She's on pain meds and is still getting around ok for the time being. My wife is devastated which is/will be the hardest part of this ordeal.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very sorry to hear this, Brian. Wishing you strength these next weeks.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Today is the anniversary of, Derek Jeter's 3,000th hit where he went 5 for 5, hit a HR for number 3,000, nearly hit for the cycle and had the game winning hit against, David Price and the Rays!!!! YES is broadcasting the game as I type. Of note was the kid who caught the ball and asked for nothing, but received a bounty and Yankee fan would drool over!!! Great day in Da Bronx!!!!
    Can you tell me what bounty the guy who caught the ball got?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    very sorry to hear this, Brian. Wishing you strength these next weeks.
    Thanks, Vinny.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear the sad news. The wife and I have owned several dogs in our 32 years of marriage, and have had to euthanize 4 dogs with chronic painful conditions.
    Just don't let the dog suffer. Humans usually give dogs a dignified way to pass, but we force other humans to suffer till the bitter end.
    My heart goes out to you and everyone in your family, including your dog that is affected by this very trying time.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Sorry Brian :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who's Derek Jeter?

Wasn't he that squirrely little guy in that show "Evening Shade"?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I much prefer Hannah Jeter

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Who's Derek Jeter?

Wasn't he that squirrely little guy in that show "Evening Shade"?

That was Michael Jeter from The Green Mile.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 971 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 772 780 820 870 ... LastLast