Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 972 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 745 795 ... LastLast
Results 17,351 to 17,375 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gmail claimed that they stop automatically browsing the emails, and that they will be using other informations for the ads in the service.
    It has obviously a lot to do with the recent concerns about online privacy and the upcoming GDPR
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Everybody - I've had a couple of short stories published the past few weeks, check 'em out if interested. Comments and feedback always welcome here, on the site, or on Twitter @GHowellWhite.

The World Through Darkness I See - An aging man visits a place he was never supposed to find.

https://amillionandonemagazine.com/2...gdarknessisee/

Ashina - You never know when everything you assumed in life might be completely wrong.

https://amillionandonemagazine.com/2...-howell-white/

Boys, I Think This Band's Outta Sight
    - These guys will do ANYTHING to make it in music.

https://amillionandonemagazine.com/2...ghowellwhite1/
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is something wrong with my browser, or has there really been no posts in Calvin's corner in 14 hours? Thats got to be a record LOL!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I just had the horrible realization that I won’t live long enough to get through my to-read list. I just don’t read fast enough.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I just had the horrible realization that I won’t live long enough to get through my to-read list. I just don’t read fast enough.
    Audio, man! Audio. The only way to fly. I always have a book playing in my truck.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Audio, man! Audio. The only way to fly. I always have a book playing in my truck.
    Mind = blown. Never thought of that. Thanks, Brian!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Mind = blown. Never thought of that. Thanks, Brian!
    Most welcome! Otherwise, you're going to wake up in your next life and realize you TBR pile is back to book one
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't agree more. Audio books today (I use Audible) are very well done. There are many good narrators, and its a great way to re-experiance a story or dive into a new one. I do find myself whipping through more books this way. If I'm doing yard work, stuff around the house, or driving, I'm usually listening to a book.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I've listened to a few audio books when I had a long commute to work but there were quite a few times where I'd sort of zone out and start thinking of something else and miss a few minutes of dialog. Then I'd have to rewind it to get back to where I was still actively listening.

I find that happens even while I'm at work. I can listen to music while I work with no problem. But trying to listen to some sort of talk show or podcast or whatever, I'll miss half of whatever it is they are talking about because I'm tryiing to concentrate on what I'm working on.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Gibson guitars files for bankruptcy: http://lambgoat.com/news/29966/Gibso...for-bankruptcy

You mean to tell me lowering quality control, drilling holes and/or chambers in guitar bodies and still raising prices was Not a good idea? How shocking!

I've only ever played and will play Gibson guitars, but I'll be the first to admit that they've been uneven with their product in the last few years. There's a reason people pay top dollar for their guitars from the previous century.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds very much like what happened to the Jeep Wrangler. Once Jeep bought the product changed and the prices climbed sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Gibson guitars files for bankruptcy: http://lambgoat.com/news/29966/Gibso...for-bankruptcy

You mean to tell me lowering quality control, drilling holes and/or chambers in guitar bodies and still raising prices was Not a good idea? How shocking!

I've only ever played and will play Gibson guitars, but I'll be the first to admit that they've been uneven with their product in the last few years. There's a reason people pay top dollar for their guitars from the previous century.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I never got used to Gibson guitars, I don’t like the necks for whatever reason. Haven’t touched an electric guitar in fifteen years by the way (only played acoustic for a loooong time) but I’m feeling the urge again...

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got a Gibson Studio and a Mexican Strat; the Studio has just a phenomenal sound that I love, but I find the Strat more comfortable and easier to play. It's a hulluva lot lighter, that's for sure.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I use Facebook pretty much daily for keeping in touch with family and friends who are not members of TDT.org, and to follow Suntup Press. What are all these SK groups on Facebook you all are talking about? Other than a rarely used group of old TDT.net non-collectors, I don’t think I’m in any SK group on FB.

+1 for audiobook love. I’ve been a member of audible.com since 2004.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I never got used to Gibson guitars, I don’t like the necks for whatever reason. Haven’t touched an electric guitar in fifteen years by the way (only played acoustic for a loooong time) but I’m feeling the urge again...
    Yeah i Cant stand playing a Les Paul..Have always wanted a Hummingbird however

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I promised myself a new electric once I finish my studies... and I am going for a very modern guitar (purists beware ). I didn't like the way these look at first but I've come to like them a lot and they're supposed to be super ergonomical due to the very innovative neck design and their extremely light weight (it's only 5 lbs!).

Behold!

As a bonus, this is the signature model of one of my new favourite guitar players (Plini).

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Les Pauls are my favourite. The weight, the thickness of the neck, the tone... nothing comes even close for me.

FYI, they do have different necks if some of them are too unwieldy.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's cool.

That said, if you stare at the main part of the body long enough, it looks a bit like a wood-colored Patrick Star leaping for joy.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Country
    Country Flag

It does hahaha... love it!

And just because I'm feeling the love:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't play worth a shit, but my favorite guitar is still the Taylor Cujo.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I can't play worth a shit, but my favorite guitar is still the Taylor Cujo.

Beautiful! I’d love to hear how that guitar sounds. I play acoustic blues. My 1970 Fender that my Dad gave to me years ago is still my favorite.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just came across a neat surprise in Stephen King's The Outsider. One character he promised to return. Can you guess who?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I've just came across a neat surprise in Stephen King's The Outsider. One character he promised to return. Can you guess who?
    Oy?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I use Facebook pretty much daily for keeping in touch with family and friends who are not members of TDT.org, and to follow Suntup Press. What are all these SK groups on Facebook you all are talking about? Other than a rarely used group of old TDT.net non-collectors, I don’t think I’m in any SK group on FB.

+1 for audiobook love. I’ve been a member of audible.com since 2004.
    There are a bunch but here are a few: Stephen King Rare Editions (1st's, Signed, limited, Lettered, Proofs); Stephen King Collecting; Stephen King/Horror Special/Limited Editions buy/sell/trade; Stephen King Constant Sellers; Stephen King and All Things Horror Book Collectors: Buy, Sell & Trade; Stephen King: Collecting Proofs and Limiteds
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scared. My wife and I have been in the hospital for 17 hours now. My wife’s hemoglobin is 62 and all the other indicators are dropping. I’m so worried right now and freaking out. They don’t know what it’s dropping. It went from 68 to 62 just in 7 hours..... She is my whole world and anyone that knows me... knows that. Please God... please let her be ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 972 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 745 795 ... LastLast