Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 972 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 726 776 ... LastLast
Results 16,876 to 16,900 of 24288

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't break up the band, David
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Where is the donation widget at?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Never-mind. It wasn't there and then it was. I must back off on the glue sniffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At the top of every page.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Never-mind. It wasn't there and then it was. I must back off on the glue sniffing.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    a bit of fun today... going through the some of doubleday files I've not really looked through completely yet... I found this letter a HS teenager wrote to the publisher in 1977 - 40+ years ago.

anyway, on a lark I found her on Facebook... and shared a pic of the letter with her...
    here's her response:
    Omg...this is me..how did you get my letter????

should I send her her letter back? I think she'd enjoy it a lot more than I . Obviously i blanked out her address and last name for privacy purposes.

[/url]

So... update... I put the letter and the original envelope in a nice frame. I added in a signed Joe Hill first edition Strange Weathers, was able to get Owen King to sign a 1st edition copy of Sleeping Beauties with a nice "Merry Christmas 2017 to Lisa c." inscription (dated) .... and shipped it all to my new friend Lisa.
    She just got it and is extremely happy.

See... I'm not ALWAYS the asshole you guys know me as.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

a bit of fun today... going through the some of doubleday files I've not really looked through completely yet... I found this letter a HS teenager wrote to the publisher in 1977 - 40+ years ago.

anyway, on a lark I found her on Facebook... and shared a pic of the letter with her...
    here's her response:
    Omg...this is me..how did you get my letter????

should I send her her letter back? I think she'd enjoy it a lot more than I . Obviously i blanked out her address and last name for privacy purposes.

[/url]

So... update... I put the letter and the original envelope in a nice frame. I added in a signed Joe Hill first edition Strange Weathers, was able to get Owen King to sign a 1st edition copy of Sleeping Beauties with a nice "Merry Christmas 2017 to Lisa c." inscription (dated) .... and shipped it all to my new friend Lisa.
    She just got it and is extremely happy.

See... I'm not ALWAYS the asshole you guys know me as.
    That’s fantastic, Terry! I’d give you some positive rep, but... “You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sir_Boomme again.”

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s just awesome, Terry. Her mind must be spinning.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job, Terry.

John

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's super awesome of you, Terry! I've never experienced your asshole side LOL. Rep given!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's super awesome of you, Terry! I've never experienced your asshole side LOL. Rep given!
    It's pretty rare to see that side of Terry, but there was this one time at band camp...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's pretty rare to see that side of Terry, but there was this one time at band camp...
    and I still have nightmares of having to play "The Theme to Shaft" on the flute via my nether regions.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    and I still have nightmares of having to play "The Theme to Shaft" on the flute via my nether regions.
    So that's where that flute ended up

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A very Merry Christmas to all my TDT.Org Friends!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    A very Merry Christmas to all my TDT.Org Friends!!!!!
    To you and yours as well, Bill!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas! Happy everything! Love y'all!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas everyone from East-Tennessee . My 9 year old's asleep, the cookies and milk are set out, the elf on the shelf has left the building. Time for Santa to arrive....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone from East-Tennessee . My 9 year old's asleep, the cookies and milk are set out, the elf on the shelf has left the building. Time for Santa to arrive....
    Will be one happy Kiddo in the AM I'm sure!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Yes big gift this year.. Honda CRF70 dirt bike.. Getting ready to bring it up from its hiding spot in the basement to the living room........ He's going to be shocked for sure...gotta have the video camera ready...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Yes big gift this year.. Honda CRF70 dirt bike.. Getting ready to bring it up from its hiding spot in the basement to the living room........ He's going to be shocked for sure...gotta have the video camera ready...
    Wow! No doubt!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A blessed and very Merry Christmas, everyone!!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Jesusmas!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas!!! Perfect morning so far. The boys are in the basement playing with the new PS4 that Santa brought them!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Merry Christmas!!! Perfect morning so far. The boys are in the basement playing with the new PS4 that Santa brought them!
    Good on you, Mom & Dad! My son got me a new urban camo controller and skin for mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 972 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 726 776 ... LastLast