Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 972 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 24293

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Half and Half?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dairy of Ellen Rembauer ?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Elsie's Story

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Prime rib Evil

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BordenLands 5

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

omg, can't stop laughing . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

tIt ..... ok, now I'm just milking It

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Beefful Things
    or
    NeedBull Things

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ok.... i'm reaching here.... gonna have to stop after this one... really....

a very obscure title...

Firestarter - by O'leary's Cow

here's the first chapter.... titled BLAZE

October eighteen seventy one that's when this great big fire begun
    The Windy City was a ball of flame and O'Leary's cow was the one to blame

The fire men fought for days on end
    They could fight the fire but they couldn't fight the wind
    The wind fanned the flames and it started again and nobody knew if it ever would end
    (She kicked up her heels with out a hint kicked the lantern over and away she went
    The world couldn't help but be amazed) how one little cow started such a blaze

The rich and the poor were both alike fightin' and prayin' for their life
    Then at last the Lord looked down and he sent a little rain to the windy town
    October eighteen seventy one...
    (She kicked up her heels...

The after math was a sight to see the loss of life and property
    The people said it was a shame but O'Lear'y's cow still caught the blame
    (She kicked up her heels...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"CELL"
    a story about cell phones which transmits Mad Cow Disease
    and turns all cows into Bovine Zombies.

I herd this story through my cellphone...

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    The Dark Half and Half?
    This one is really good.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am just wondering how long y'all can keep these going.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Until the cows come home

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Y'all are just milking this for all it's worth.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cycle of the Bovine.
    Dark Creamers
    The Dark Cow Patty
    The Milking of the Three
    Just after Milking
    The Long Graze

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

God, these are great! Dark Half and Half is my favorite so far.

How about

Four Past Milking
    Gerald's Grain
    The Green Stile (fence...cows...yeah, it's a stretch)

Oh, and Sir Boomme, the Firestarter one is AWESOME.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Until the cows come home

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Okay, the Dark Half and Half was great...

... but Ralph takes it with this response to Brice!!

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that was inspired.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The CudSlinger
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Novella-The Carcass.
    4 calf's take an epic journey to view the carcass of a calf struck and killed by a train.
    An epic tale of calf's becoming cows.
    Includes the short story: The Revenge of Lardass Daisy-A cow gets revenge by competing in a cow pie eating contest, the feed having been died blueberry.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    The CudSlinger

Wizard and Grass

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    The CudSlinger

Wizard and Grass
    ha ha...
    I was thinking of one along the same lines... except being from texas... and so close to Beaver,Oklahoma we can smell it

the CowChipSlinger fits better down here....
    ....while we're just shootin' the shit here.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, NOTHING stinks as bad as a summer day in Greeley, CO.

Udder the Dome

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Udder the Dome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Oh, NOTHING stinks as bad as a summer day in Greeley, CO.

Udder the Dome
    Repeat.

Hooves in Atlantis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 972 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast