Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 972 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 513 913 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,325 of 24294

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

Joun

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Good idea... sharing here Lot Guy

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Very, very nice!

Joun
    ^
    This is John's alter ego

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys, I'll share all recognition of post with the Family next week.
    Thank you for taking the time to respond, it means a lot!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts to your friend Kristi, her family and to you too. I hope you all cope with the emotions a loss of someone dear like this inevitably brings. A touching tribute.

TN, I hope that the PET scan shows continued improvement. Good to hear that your sister is doing well, despite her worries and concerns. I can't begin to imagine the constant worry it must cause a person.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always liked the idea that funerals shouldn't be dreary and sad. Seeing the things she loved front and center was very nice.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

... and on my second official day of my job search, I have secured employment.

You're now talking to a car salesman.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've always liked the idea that funerals shouldn't be dreary and sad. Seeing the things she loved front and center was very nice.
    I agree. Well said Shannon.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck you fast talking SOB.

... and on my second official day of my job search, I have secured employment.

You're now talking to a car salesman.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Took a couple of days off work to work on the house in prep for our anniversary this weekend. Also made dinner and a movie plans for tonight, with the godparents taking the kids at 6 pm. While working on the hallway walls, I managed to spray texture in my left eye (despite having safety glasses on), and am now sitting in the ER. Been here two hours waiting for a doc while my eye burns and grates (despite a 20 minute flush).

The best laid plans .....
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Took a couple of days off work to work on the house in prep for our anniversary this weekend. Also made dinner and a movie plans for tonight, with the godparents taking the kids at 6 pm. While working on the hallway walls, I managed to spray texture in my left eye (despite having safety glasses on), and am now sitting in the ER. Been here two hours waiting for a doc while my eye burns and grates (despite a 20 minute flush).

The best laid plans .....
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a heck of a way to celebrate your anniversary! Hope everything turns out okay, George!

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Your anniversary can only get better! Good luck with the doctor.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Hope yor OK!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Do tito_villa and shnrc still post here? They both had listed a book I want but they didn't respond to PMs.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

This was how my friends funeral was a couple years back. The reception ended with about 30 people in his parents pool and his 80 year old grandma playing flip cup. Exactly how he would have wanted it.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Do tito_villa and shnrc still post here? They both had listed a book I want but they didn't respond to PMs.
    Could be mailbox was full.. if so your msg dos not go through... happens to me all the time if I don't watch mailbox close enough. that is why I use peoples email when I can.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Check their recent posts. You can also see when each person has been here.
    I would guess that a PM to a member with a full inbox would not go through.
    Unless I am mistaken, there is no member "shnrc".
    shnrc01 is a member. No secret, you can see that the last time visited was (not necessarily posted) 2/19/2014

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Explorer and RF.

I meant to say shnnrc01. "shnrc" was as close as I could get from memory.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Resounding DITTO
    I will only attend a funeral if its done the Irish way - A celebration of life and Party Like Theres No Tomorrow.
    I left specific instructions to hire bouncers for my funeral. Sobbers, Sombers and Sobers are to be removed immediately otherwise I will come back and haunt them

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    TN, I hope that the PET scan shows continued improvement.
    VERY good news. "Lymph nodes: CLEAR. Lung Tumor: Down 50%! Down to 4cm now from 8.6!! Metabolic Activity: All the way down to 3.2 from a starting point of 18.9"
    Pretty amazing. And done with alternative medicine - no chemo, radiation or surgery. Wow. She goes back to Hungary at the end of the month to continue treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    and am now sitting in the ER. Been here two hours waiting for a doc while my eye burns and grates (despite a 20 minute flush).
    I didnt see another post from you since this - eye all ok now??
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

and am now sitting in the ER. Been here two hours waiting for a doc while my eye burns and grates (despite a 20 minute flush).
    I didnt see another post from you since this - eye all ok now??
    Hey TN, yeah I'm okay, thanks for checking up on me. Doc said I had chemical irritation (no shit) and microscopic corneal abrasions. Basically I high pressure sprayed liquid sand into my I eye, that's really what it came down to. It was the bloodiest red you could possibly imagine, really ugly, but no permanent damage. It was a pretty crappy Friday and Saturday, but its down to just a mild mild burn today. I ended up working the house for the rest of the weekend (never even got on the computer) and got a lot done. Every ding, dent, scratch, and shitty repair by the previous owner in the main hallway and family room has been filled and sanded, I removed and patched over some old telephone and cable outlets, re-texturized all the walls, washed everything ... I'm down to the actual painting and replacement of the baseboards now. Worst part was probably all of the dust from cutting the drywall with a Dremel saw ... what a mess!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting annoyed with the results of an eBay auction. Seller says he mailed the book two days ago priority mail, but USPS still shows it in a pre-shipment status. Hopefully I get it tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to check until after my trip to Arizona.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Getting annoyed with the results of an eBay auction. Seller says he mailed the book two days ago priority mail, but USPS still shows it in a pre-shipment status. Hopefully I get it tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to check until after my trip to Arizona.
    I'll bet you get it on time. USPS tracking is much less reliable than UPS or FedEx. I've received items that still say they are in transit or pre-shipment before.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bob!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'll bet you get it on time. USPS tracking is much less reliable than UPS or FedEx. I've received items that still say they are in transit or pre-shipment before.
    Very, very true! Don't trust the USPS Tracking at all.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 972 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 513 913 ... LastLast